Hey Dinesh, nice chain. Did you choke your mother with it while you put your penis in her butthole?

>Hey Dinesh, nice chain. Did you choke your mother with it while you put your penis in her butthole?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

piedpiper.com/
raviga.com/
coderag.com/
youtu.be/z8aibUneV3E?t=396
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

What the fuck?

Who is the best character of Silicon Valley and why is he Jared???

>not the chinese guy

THIS

>JIN YANG MOTHERFUCK

because he's a Sup Forums veteran Sup Forumstard and a tripfag on /biz/ that has to adjust to the normies he deals with. occassionally he just loses it and does a fallback to banter (as seen in the last episode), but he achieved wizard status a long time ago thus having the power necessary to maintain his lurking presence.

It's gotta be Jared. Although it will always be Peter Gregory, it's best not to think like that.

he's korean you faggot

1. Erlich
2. Gilfoyle
3. Jared
4. Gavin Belson
5. Big Head
6. Dinesh
7. Richard
[power gap]
8. Monica
9001. Laurie Bream

Honorary Mention: Peter Gregory RIP in piece

SV is very good in s3

s1 was shit and I did not even watch s2

Erlich and the chinese guy are the only kinda funny ones, others are just >haha so awkward XDD memers

>That strong implication that he may have been a nazi
holy kek

>Django...unchained

That was good. Legit laughed out loud.

>Who is the best character of Silicon Valley
Gilfoyle you faggot.

God dammit I couldn't stop laughing

Is that a cuck from last seasons of the office ?

It got great in S2 and reached highs nobody expected it to. It seems to be keeping that momentum which is fantastic.

I won't let this thread die.

THIS GUY FUCKS!

>When Gilfoyle is high as fuck and convinces Danesh his GF is into him

GOAT

Gilfoyle is definitely the best character, with Jared a close second.

who's the cutie?

the whole bighead thing is just so fucking funny to me i literally cry everytime i think of him

Good rankings, but I'd make sure to have Richard over Dinesh (he'd probably be 4th for me, with your top 3 spot on).

>Characters I like and are funny
Gilfoyle, Dinesh, Jared, Peter Gregory, Gavin Belson, Asian, Jan the Man, Russ, both lawyers, Carla

>ok, mostly plot necessary
Richard, Monica, new boss

>annoying
Erlich, autistic lady boss

>look at my phone while onscreen
Baghead

So mostly my least favorite characters are the ones with the most screentime

I really like how realistic the depiction of startups in the show. Most of them are idealistic shitshows. I've been interviewing for startups in SF and they all say the same shit.

He's Chinese. His actor though, is a native from HK.

I was so proud of Jared for his insult. So fucking proud.

I was kind of disappointed in the ending tbqh, but we'll see where they go with it.

I swear Jared is going to end up killing a guy

it was all a ruse. They leaked those documents on purpose

So the trip was all part of the plan, right?

Season 2 was great

Anybody else get like weirded out at how realistic this is to the real tech energy? It kind of hits too close to home sometimes and I can't enjoy it.

Fuck, I'm retarded. I didn't even think about that.

>that episode where he spoke German in his sleep and has no recollection of it

piedpiper.com/
raviga.com/
coderag.com/

Check out the blog on PP.

Nope. I've been interviewing in the Bay for startups and I think it's pretty great. You need a sense of humor for this type of satire otherwise you're going to kill yourself developing code for people who'll gut you the first moment they get close to launching the IPO.

I'm german and didn't understand a thing

>hits too close to home
The only valid reasoning ive heard for people disliking this show

If I was in that industry I dont know if I could enjoy it, too many weird egos and creeps that this show seems to nail.

Idk bro its just so real its like how me and my friends talk to each other. it is like so spot on I can't believe

I know right? It is honestly like going home from work and then watching my day at work on the tv

You guys should read Disrupted by Dan Lyons. He's this 50 something year old dude that worked at Hubspot for two years and details all the shit he went though. He's pretty funny.

He's also a writer for SV.

OMG that is literally my bible!

That's because he didnt speak arabic.

TJ Miller did an interview where he talks about how when he was in SF, some dudes would come up to him and tell him, "YO BRO I'M JUST LIKE YOU. IT'S LIKE YOU TOOK MY LIFE" He just commented about how they don't understand that it's satire and it's just making fun of them. They're almost glamorizing it.

Here is is for some reason hosting the Crunchies in SF talking shit about them.

youtu.be/z8aibUneV3E?t=396

Some of the tech people in the audience get butthurt about it.

I think he's making fun of this guy particularly

I think I agree completely with this post.

he's a great host, called the same woman a bitch on like 3 separate occasions and still had everyone on his side including the woman

by no means is Elrich no.1

you just brought piss to a shit fight, faggot

All the supporting characters in the show are fucking great. I wish they'd do some episodes that entirely took place in the incubator. Those are always the best scenes by far.