Help me IVfags

Help me IVfags.
First time, got my rig sorted but cant hit a fucking vein.
Any pro tips? its a 1/2inch 29 gauge needle by the way

>inb4 dont start

>bump

please help a Sup Forumsro out

fucking hell where are you IVfags i know your here

just look for a body part tha already shows some veins close to the surface. arms, hands, legs , feet...
Tie off so veins get bigger
insert needle
lift plunger a bit
if blood, you'r ok
if not, try again on different spot
when bllo, slowly press down to insert your shit
remove needle
if you can, clean puncture with alcohol

Use a belt moron, your vein will get big as shit and you can hit pretty much the first time very time.

thanks, i am much more than a moron

I hope you OD

thanks, i wouldnt mind

now you must post results faggot.
show pic of you shootin

how to take pic when shooting?

Video it. Then snapshot video

i should also mention i am a filmfag and muh phone camera is aids and cant be fucked trying to video
Why do you want pics lol

and now we wait........

anyone know any jokes?

Use a belt, don't forget to anchor the fucking vein, and don't keep the belt on for more than a minute. MedFag reporting in.

don't try to weasel your way out.
we helped you now you provide pics.

We need them. For reasons.

>anchor the fucking vein
what??

looking for belt now

>anchor the fucking vein
how you do that when you shoot in your arm or hand?

its honestly so inconvenient, especially trying not to get caught

Also best i got is tie

im not a junkie peice of shit like you, but I do get a montly blood test due to my type 1 diabetes. When they get my blood they tie a ribber thing REALLY tight around my arm and mmy vein pops out

So that the vein doesnt roll....
Basically hold down your vein 1.5-2 inches below the intended puncture site with the side of your hand or something. and don't forget to clean the puncture site with an alcohol pad. Nothing worse than a fucking infection. If shooting in the hand, then there's no need to anchor. just tighten the belt 2 inches below the wrist joint. Use the fattest vein on the back of your hand. Also, if shooting in the antecubital area (The groove on the opposite side of your elbow), only go for either the middle vein or the vein farthest from your body. You may rupture an artery otherwise.

OP here, just got a vien on my forearm.
Fucking amazing.
Now the cringe part for you guys that i didn't mention.

>fucking IV'd ritalin

i got the pads ofc

whatever

just dont redose like you woudl with cocaine.

why do people say this, i know not to but why?

??

cos ritalin stay in the blood far longer than cocaine.
By the time you shoot your 3rd hit of covaine the first will have worn off or metabolized (or whatever)
Not so with ritalin, That shit lasts.
so enjoy the ride but dont double down

Next time, inject it into your eyeball, OP.

It's the closest route to the brain and you will be amazed.

Are you a fat fuck? Me too. Sometimes it's hard to find veins if you're fat.

I only shoot up as a rare treat but I shoot intermuscularly (no this is not a skin pop like some stupid druggies say). Either shoot it in the upper outside quandrant of your buttcheek (divide a buttcheek into 4 quarters, shoot in top outside). Or sit down and shoot it into the outside top of your thigh. Look up intermuscular injection sites if you don't understand.

Sometimes shooting dirty dope into a vein or shooting too much RUINS the vein, not to mention it hurts more, particularly if you get infected. Intermuscular is the way to go I think.

The initial rush may not be QUITE as strong, but the high will last longer. Not to mention, it's just easier on the body. Even if you do get a small infection, it's just like a tiny bruise, you aren't damaging veins or anything.

Also, don't get regular with that shit (though I just came off a 2 month period of shooting IV morphine daily). Life isn't pretty when you NEED that shit just to be functional.

Particularly if you're gonna be shooting pills, do thisThose pill binders don't dissolve easily which make them very dangerous to be shooting straight into veins. You don't wanna have a stroke and become a retard do you? If you're grinding a pill to dust and shooting it up, you MUST shoot intermuscular.

not fat tbh, just retarded.
Literally look like a typical dopefiend

>55kg, 16, 5'4" or a bit less

Get your dick hard, shoot up in penor.

>I only shoot up as a rare treat but I shoot intermuscularly (no this is not a skin pop like some stupid druggies say). Either shoot it in the upper outside quandrant of your buttcheek (divide a buttcheek into 4 quarters, shoot in top outside). Or sit down and shoot it into the outside top of your thigh. Look up intermuscular injection sites if you don't understand.

i will look into this.
Would it be any more potent than say just plugging, cause there is no rush, i might be better off plugging ritalin

ples go away dirty 911

tie something around your arm, build up a vein, poke it with the needle, take off the thing you tied your arm with as soon as its in, shoot, pull out the needle. done.

Yes, intermuscular is VERY close to the rush from IV and it's much much safer. Particularly for pills.

fuck off, done it,works fine.
better than intramuscular.

ffs i thought you mean't pee-hole

did about 5-10mg
alright rush, but high after 10 mins or so is decent, like snorting 30-40mg
felt urge to re dose but its passed now.

>pic related, 3 of many failed attempts