Women always rate me a 4/10 what can I do to improve my rating?

women always rate me a 4/10 what can I do to improve my rating?

By posting a higher res photo

>glasses
>beard
>lift

Tbh you look kinda cute but idk

School shootings seems to work wonders these days.

Killyourself And do a backflip while you're at it , and we all will rate you 10/10

Really you don't look that bad, user.

All I can point to are the lines under your eyes. Don't really know what to do about those, unfortunately.

The best advice I can give you is to smile. People will find you much more attractive and think you're much better company than they probably should if you've got a smile on your face. A good one, mind you, not some serial killer shit.

Brandon i hate you so much.
Just Go away from the internet.

hey rate me Sup Forumsitches

>this

you look like you're ready to bring a gun to school. Fuckin smile and laugh a little dude. Making girls laugh is about as attractive as you get.

If you have problems with girls the one thing that's gotten me not just more girls but more friends is be yourself. Don't feel self-conscious about embarrassing yourself or putting yourself in a position where most would feel vulnerable. In other words, confidence. Own that shit, whether you look stupid or attractive or smart or whatever. But let it be you. People get this weird comfort around you and that puts you a lot closer than most people. Trust. The confidence and vulnerability makes people love you.

Now don't be staright out fucking autistic obviously read the situation, but sing in the car in front of girls, dance like a tard, you'll be attractive. Just, trust.

9/10, would pillage Europe with you.

Goddamnit Brandon. Go to bed!!

>women always rate me a 4/10 what can I do to improve my rating?
date men. theyll give you higher ratings.

And the dick! Don't forget about the dick!

In all seriousness, though, give it a go. Why kill yourself trying to keep up with the ridiculous demands of the modern 20-30 year old woman, when you could get a cute BF? The only thing you're missing out on is child support payments when the bitch gets pregnant and drags you through the courts.

Brandon go fuck your self alone, why you didn't suicide yet?
You promised you'll do faggot

Brandon you should learn to speak Asian and then move to Japanese. Japanese bishes would rate you 7.5 /10 and love u long time

>off by one
Kys brandon

omg wow so edgy

>itt Sup Forums gives actual advice

OP's mom call me all night for a fuck, for sure i'm edgy

>Get a hat.
>dont wash face/hands in weeks
>stand around local factory in the early morning smoking nonstop.
>look like a james deen impersonator
>never answer anything else than:"okay bro"
>????
> profit without working a second

But moooooooom i dunt wana