Characters who had it coming

>Characters who had it coming.

God she's so fucking stupid. Had dozens of opportunities to prevent the inevitable from happening.

she had it coming

She isn't really dead.

I'm glad they had the balls to kill their main character off seeing as how she was the weakest character. If they could just get over Aram being awkward it would be fine.

They're stupid enough to resurrect her for season 4 though.

>God she's so fucking stupid
she'll still be on the show acting the same way, she will just be doing it through Norman

She's kind of mental, that's her problem.

She's a good actress, I'm not faulting that. At least Norma(n) isn't so damn wishy-washy. Watching this week's episode I was like a nig-nog in the movie theater shouting at the screen "BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THIS IS HOW HE KILLS YOU!"

They only have one more season set, right?

Norma/n acts significantly different to Norma.

>They only have one more season set, right?
That's the plan. I wonder how long Romero will now last?

I will say, the writing on this show can be shitty sometimes, but the Norma/Norman dialogue can often really toe the line between mother/son & husband/wife. And the acting really puts it over the top. So creepy and unsettling but nothing inherently distasteful is happening.

I meant the actual actress will still be there, as a vision when she talks to Norman

Is she kill?

I was so sure he and Norma would go at the same time, like Norman would kill them while they were fucking.

Also, poor fucking Dylan. He has more reason to have mommy issues than Norman but he's fine by comparison. And he has Emma.

He's only Asian, they're harmless. It's not like sleeping with a black dude.

Yes.

;-;

How?

ITT: nobody understands the love a mother can have for their child.

Why bother preventing something inevitable? Duh?

Pardon me if this makes me an idiot, but what exactly did Norman do? He turned on the heat and shut all the vents. Was he trying to kill them both by carbon monoxide?

Carbon Monoxide poisoning

Norman waited until she was asleep, lit the boiler, then closed all the vents through the rest of the house before laying next to her in an apparent double suicide attempt.

He survived.

Thank you

So does she actually fuck Norman or what?

Yes, he discovered the Norma's robe in Emma's mom's trunk and realised that either Norma killed her or he did it himself and decided it was the end of the road.

Excuse me while I put my dick inside of this fat cow and ruin the shaky alliance my mom made to the Freys.
I'm sure nothing will possibly go wrong.
Brb after the wedding

Double suicide or murder/suicide?

It's like he never heard of a side bitch before. Honestly. You don't get to be king AND marry someone you love. Stupid fuck.

>fat cow
I assume you are a bookfag then.

You're right, it's murder/suicide. My bad.

murder/suicide
watch the episode if you are that curious

Damn.

It will be a while until it's on Netflix

The best part is one of the torrents, which was picked up by couchtuner et al, was missing the last 3 minutes of the episode.

So some people don't even know she's dead

What happened? Did norman finally kill his mom?

They got what was coming to them using a shitty website like couchtuner

find a stream if you don't want to torrent. it should be up somewhere by now.

I didn't even realise until I read the AVClub review.

See

Technically murder/suicide, but he tried just killing himself before and saw how badly it hurt Norma, this was the only option she left him with.

And he fucks it up again

He would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky Sheriff.

I see, so he was saved at the last minute

>no more incest
who else /DROPPED/ this?

Norma(n) is way more sexual and flirty with Norman than Norma ever actually was, so there'll probably be MORE of it to come, not less.

>Sup Forums will never discuss currently airing shows that aren't GOT or capeshit

Yer stoopid

>Mommy1
You know what to do.

Not him but

Imaginary Norma much better.

WOW. MUH DIIIIIIICK

I wish i had kept up with this show.

Wow where is this from senpai

Yep

Season 4 episode 4

Context?

Norman escapes the psych hospital with his friend, they go to a strip club, things get hot and heavy with a stripper which triggers his "transition" into Mother.

Do the writer browse Sup Forums?

what was context of this scene?

are there fucking each other?

Carlton Cuse is the show runner, so yes

Hnng

It's all in his mind.

it was all a dream