So this game is a steaming pile of shit

So this game is a steaming pile of shit.

Aside from the retardedly enormous amount of bugs they launched with (despite beta testing for months and apparantly fixing NOTHING from the beta testing), they gutted the gameplay of pokemon out until its not longer even a pokemon game. You literally just throw balls at shit and look at pictures. No battling pokemon, no leveling by fighting pokemon, and the pay2win is abysmal. Actually, gameplay pretty much makes no sense at all and the interface is complete dogshit. No tutorial on wtf to do (since its no longer the same pokemon game we all know and love) and no menu to even change settings or create a new character with

I went into this game with high hopes really wanting to love it, and just cant bring myself to accept this heap of shit as a pokemon game. This third party company literally just slapped the pokemon name on a free2playbutpay2win model and exploited it. If they had made this game right, i gladly wouldve just forked over the money to own the damn thing, but instead, they took a game that was already casual friendly and made it even more casual friendly my literally removing all of the gameplay and reducing it down to just pictures

I was playing it for a few hours. I haven't been able to battle anything yet.

I am hoping that by leveling up, that I will be able to fight and level my pokemon against other players.

Will our Pokémon level as we battle them?

you level them with candies

bump, give me more juicy details on this garbage game

Damn i didn't even know this was out yet. Thanks for the heads up OP

Not OP but this game is a decent time waster. After you reach level 5 its gets pretty interesting since each team with actual people are trying to take over gyms and have control over the city

nope. no player based combat at all
you dont get to level your pokemon either.

your character levels by walking around and catching pokemon, but thats about it.

its not a pokemon game. its just got pokemon in it

theres nothing else to give really. battling in gyms is pretty much all there is to do other than stockpiling pokemon by throwing a ball at them repeatedly till they get in it. its like pokemon for retards that are too stupid to figure out the turn based system

At which point it's just Ingress with 3 teams and no OP guys who have had dominance over everything for years.

Just hit lvl 4 last night.
Gonna bounce around my town today and get to lvl 5. Seen a few Gyms yesterday. Just didnt play enough to lvl though

I have some decent Pokemon. Pidgeotto is 1 candy away from evolution

thats where the pay 2 win comes in. basically whoever spends the most cash in real life beats everyone. you have 0 chance of winning against richkids with their moms atm cards

I'm also lv 8

Aside from catching the same Pokemon over and over again, how do we get candies?

True. I mean I've held the gym down my road since I hit level 5, which was a few hours after launch. But I live in a really poor neighbourhood in whangarei so I think I'll be good for a while.

That's it. That's how

Is there a way to play without going outside?

I thought that was the case with Dokkan battle as well but I'm f2p in that game and rank around 20-25 each tournament. So you either need to be rich,lucky,or know every in and out of the game. I'm lucky and have 2 pokestops right next to me

It's an open beta. PvP and trading will come. You can only battle by arenas atm.

That and it only took an hour to find the biggest exploit in the game - you can catch any Pokemon, rare's included when you modify your zip code.
Whoops!

I tried it already with fake gps, but it didn't worked for me...

how do you modify zipcode if its gps based

Does it really look like this pic at your areas?

Here in my village is absolutely nothing...

hahahaha, you really think that this was supposed to be like pokemon from the tv series but in real life ? get real you pathetic neckbeards

such a low bait

You can buy the item from the store which attracts the pokemon to you for half an hour but you have to spend real money for that

>I'm lucky and have 2 pokestops right next to me
kek, I have 3 arenas next to me and around 15-25 pokestops and I am not even in a big city

You get a few to start off with. But the lures you put on poke stops are way more effective.

Mfw I live in las Vegas and have pokestops and gyms everywhere. I literally don't even live that close to the strip (maybe like 8 miles?) And literally everywhere is pokestops and gyms

Same, live in Vegas and I have pokestops and gyms everywhere.

When I said close I meant I can get them while I'm still in my house. Within a miles radius I counted 6 gyms and 17 pokestops. I do give credit though for not being in a big city I live in Vegas so I expected it.
And yes I am the same poster as
Team Valor? If not fuck you

fuck my town

Team Mystic represent!

Nigger fuck you

I will fucking cap your ass nigga.

I know that feel...

Mystic and valor and crips and bloods and the yellow team are just kinda faggots

Killer bees? Or Mongrel Mob. Both have yellow I think.

So wait, is it Gen 1 only or all 6?

god damn pokemon dont come out on my screen unless i turn off my camera

its an augmented reality game where the augmented reality doesnt even work. wtf?

Only 1 so far

1 only. And if you niggers excuse me. Some Team Valor fucktards just took my gym

1st Gen only

Valor is life nigga

My dubs confirms

>Valor Morghulis

>village
well i found the problem....

did you really expect something different?

had that same bug too

theres 250 catchable pokemangs
i know gen 1 is only 150 / 151

does this mean theres other generation pokemoongs?

any fix?

Yup
Up to 500

250 is the space for storing pokemons, you can have more than one of the same pokemon

you can have a total of 250 pkmn in your inventory

>Cubone
>Orphan
>feelsbadman

Yes. I expected a pokemon game. I expected to walk around the real world, find some shit, and battle it on the spot. That wouldve been fun as fuck. Then at some point run into another player playing and battle them on the street. THAT wouldve been fucking awesome.

instead we got some half baked piece of shit

i kept turning the camera off and on and moving around. then reset the game. it seems to work half the time. i dunno. the games so fucking bugged i dont even know whats working. most of the time it wont show my character moving and says failed gps. othertimes the character is wondering around on the screen by itself. hopefully they fix these bugs, but if they knew about all this during beta and still didnt fix it, then i aint holding my breath for a hotfix anytime soon

>Battle kid on the street
>kid beats u
>soreloser.jpg
>beat kids ass
>CNN blaming pokemon go
>rip pokemon go

Lel

I read that there are only 97 different Pokemon.

Kek

Oh someone's definitely walking in front of a bus while playing tomorrow, if it didn't already happen

nz fag

You should just beat the shit out of the actual person. That's how you win the game.

cartelpress.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed-mugged-iphone/

I read someones already been syabbed for his phone walking into the wrong part of town

i said that as soon as i saw the commercial months ago. that kid in the commercial was about to run off the fucking cliff. people are definitely going to die

fake satire

You fucking lazy neckbeards.

what did any of you expect when playing some game for on your phones/tablets? they'd obviously try to cater it towards shallow lazy idiots that want to waste their time doing absolutely nothing.
seems like you got what you asked for.

team rocket at it again

Hopefully I'll get a dope pic of some carnage next to my shiny new zubat

>game made for lazy people
>game is only video game in existence literally only about walking
Nigger you what? Stop posting son.

kek

just realized that one of the gyms in my town is at the Jehovahs Witness building.

welp this is fun

made me lol in rl

Better get your ass out there and find that Paras.

Yeah, real big dissapointment imo, i have no clue what i was expecting, but it wasnt what it was released as.
Here's to hoping pkmn moon will be better

yeah thats what my area looks like. fml.

im 26 how do i go out and play this without looking like an autist. stay in the car?

Anyone having problems with invincible pokemon? I can't take a gym near me because the guys pokemon doesn't faint. Yet mine do and it's cost me revives. Fucking bullshit

pairs you say?

Brah I'm embarrassed and nervous to go outside. It's only a coincidence that I'm lazy

This and how much data does it chew through? I only get 1gb with my allowance

>fake
>satire
pick one

I don't think its possible to play this without looking like an autist, just at home i was walking around looking for pokemon, and i thought about how my ancestors must be thinking if they were looking down watching me.

play it off like ur texting and walking, thats how I do it, I dont get as many people looking at me versus when I have my phone raised face height and scanning the floor

top zozzle

Just got back. Gym was guarded with only one thing over 200 CP Found out there's a bunch of Team mystic in my neighbourhood because I've held the nearest gym as blue for so long. Downside is they're all bogans and fucking gangster wannabies. Hell, at least there's enough to protect the gym now.

rip

I love it how this game literally takes all the ingress portals and just randomly chooses what ones become Pokécenters and Gyms

It's not random. But that's pretty much what has happened.

If you want to find Pokemon then you must spend money on the incenses which attract Pokemon to your location averaging at 1 Pokemon every 6 minutes.
Poke balls don't matter and catching Pokemon is essentially a basketball game
Gyms are won by defeating the previous victors ai Pokemon which is the only form of battle
I was sold on the idea is be able to battle mates, fuck this shit. It's just a pointless collection game.

who wants to stand in a bus stop for half an hour without a bus to catch?

Way to take all of the work people put in to get those portal locations and images, then just shit on the original submitters

fuck yeah my nigger. valor 4 lyfe

So far I've seen 5 gyms and just over 50 pokestops in my area.
I'm only level 3. But I've caught some pokemon. Only thing I'm concerned about really is the battery consumption and looking like a retard trying to catch these pokemon in public places. I tried the look as if you're texting method. Kinda pointress when you have to move your phone around to align yourself with said pokemon. I caught a FEAROW while I was taking a shit..

I live in the ghetto and the 4 nearest are all in alleys filled with graffiti and the locations are "SUR x13 AZTECA MURAL" "PINK GRIMACE MACDONALDS"

Same here, all my stops just so happen to be graffiti murals or backyards of project buildings.
>new york

lmao. imma tell my weedman about this. he's going to chill and rob pokemon nerds trying to hit them up.

all the gyms / locations in my town are schools and churches.

Oh, idk, maybe because it's free, faggot.