Hey Sup Forumsros, long time no see

Hey Sup Forumsros, long time no see,
Anyway my girlfriend cheated on me, and while i would love to ask you guys for money for my revenge, because thanks to her i'm dirt poor...
i'd like to get some tips on how to drive her crazy, I just don't want her to leave all "you can't do shit" after 3 years of busting my nuts to make her happy...

Kill urself - problem solved.

make many fake accounts and harass her...... I do this all the time to kids at my school for fun, its only fun for a while though

Step 1: Write a heartbreaking song about it
Step 2: Try to get it out
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Whoosh! You're Corey Taylor suddenly

Nice idea too

Get

Upgrade from her and find someone way hotter and make her jealous, I'm a girl and this would make me pretty miserable and jealous

normie just leave

I don't really have the time for fake accounts...
This is a really great Idea but, after that much time it may take me a while to get my trust back

How am I normie, Kys

Cum in her hair / body when she's sleeping.
Pack yo shit.
Leave.
I'm a girl so this would certainly piss me off. ;)

It might fuck with her, but OP wouldn't get to enjoy her misery.

Pretty shitty tbh, she'll know it's him

haha, what a HILARIOUS joke

This assumes OP is attractive and able to pull someone more attractive. This might irk her a bit though if he can pull it off, but it's pretty dumb because he's investing in an emotional relationship purely to spite someone, he'd be better off hiring a pretty woman to pose as his gf at parties, but OP has no money.

The best way to drive her crazy is to ignore her. If she tries to apologize or if she comes to you crying, tell her tough luck and send her away. Don't cave Sup Forumsro whatever you do, she's probs a slut and she might want to take you back after she's done riding the cock carousel. Don't trust her, it's not worth it.

ughhh you need to regain her trust after breaking your trust? Like am I mental for not thinking you're a fucking gigantic pussy.

>not that OP is never not a pussy

Jesus christ man!
Get your shit together.

He means regain his trust of women you moron.

No one loves you

You love was a lie

While you think about her, she's thinking about another guy

She never loved you, and no one will love her as you do, but she'll never understand

I need to regain my trust to find another girl, i don't really care for her trust now...
thanks m8 but still pisses me off, I know life would get to her and blah blah
but i'd still like to feel I can take some sort of action...

she was the best you could do, and still is.

When you chat to her, she needs a lot of time for answer cause she's talking to someone more important than you

You will never forget her, she already did

When she left, your life went with her, the dark is the only safe place now

Never read the story about the guy that emailed 'I hate you' everyday?
I'll try find it.

I'm drunk. Excuse my ignorance.

Well OP I think you should just focus on yourself and don't even acknowledge her. It'll eat her up inside and you'll feel better.

Every night when you go to bed, your only hope it's to have a dream where you are with her, cause that's the unique moment of your life that makes you happy

Not sure the resolution of this, I'm using my phone. If it's not big enough just reverse image.

slip her sleeping pills
set fire to house
????
profit

all of my keks to you child...
also zeppelin

Ignore her. Absolutely nothing will frustrate her more. Don't just act like she never existed, treat it as a fact. From experience I can tell you that not only will this drive her up the fucking wall but she will also want your cock forever.

Wanna win? It's easy. You already have by not talking to her, take the next step and don't think about her. It all comes full circle when you're happy without her, and actually get a good kek from her trying so hard to at least talk to you and you won't even give her the time of day.

This

Plant illegal substances in her vehicle or an open container call cops about a drunk driver give all her info. Good luck.

tits or gtfo whore

You could always review her social media accounts, send a message to every guy on her friends list, tell them that she's a slut and cheated on you. Make it difficult for her to get a bf, let every guy she meets know what a cunt she is.

YOU KNOW THE RULES, WITCH

newfags
learn the meaning of tits or gtfo