dailydot.com/unclick/Sup Forums-sucks-more-than-ever/?fb=dd

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/shreddedpants/reddit-is-actaully-good
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should we even give a fuck?

probably not

> what is a Sup Forums

cesspit of mankind

Wow, we've fucking reached the point where HUFFPOST is the one bitching and whining about old Sup Forums

who cares? these people have no idea what theyre dickriding about. the person who wrote this probably only went on Sup Forums once to look at le epic dat boi pics. lets move on.

That moron literally posted an article to say "cancer is killing Sup Forums" and "Sup Forums sucks today", which has been said every fucking day on that board since I got here in 2006

OP wrote the article, he's a double agent

Hes right though, Sup Forums is shit.

I dont care. I honestly didnt know we were mainstream enough to get an article like this, that dude should be fired. Get some real fucking news faggot.

This.
>remember when Sup Forums was good?

not as under attack as me
i am the most under attack

>The site’s humor is now inextricably tied to some sort of ultra-right, anti-feminist message.
Oh, right, because some years ago this place was SOOO about tolerance and feminism amirite

My dad attacked me too

thanks for the free advertising, dailydot

you are trigering me Sup Forums is a anti feminist site not like back in 2006 when was all over it cp all the fucking time. or when snacks fucked a whale. that was the most feminist action in the world.

reddit is way better
soundcloud.com/shreddedpants/reddit-is-actaully-good

It's an anonymous board there's literally no way to fucking prove that and I've been here since 1983 so shut the fuck up. Do you really think saying you've been here for 10 years gives you some sort of status? Fuck out of here

the rats abandon the sinking ship. I've been coming to Sup Forums for like 10 years now, not going to stop now.

Also, there's lots of great other boards. Sup Forums is breddy gud.

he's right and it's because of shit like you clogging up the board. com back when you've found something fun for me to do.

Did I try to prove anything or to brag? I just said people have been whining about Sup Forums being shit since it was invented. Don't be so butthurt newfag.

Dude my grandmother has been on Sup Forums since the 70s and is now a janitor so I don't even want to hear this "newfag" shit

I want to eat a corndog.

I know, I fucked her ass each time the site went down when moot couldn't afford a second server

LMAO

I disagree, you can find his IP, go to his house and ask him or look at the internal PC historial.

tv is literally has the worst board culture

He can lie and I doubt he has had the same PC for 10 years.

shiat

dailydot is as irrelevant as ever