As long as we have Sup Forums, the terrorists won't win

As long as we have Sup Forums, the terrorists won't win

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/istanbul-attack-gunmen-dressed-santa-open-fire-nightclub-turkey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

>inb4 tayyo shuts down Sup Forums

StarxCrescent doujinshi where? Give me those sadpanda tags

F

F

F

Wow, I'm proud of you guys.
F

F

What if terrorists kill hiroshimoot?

F

Again fuck Turk terrorist scum and their terrorist government

The club attackers were Turks spoke Turkish the Arabic words they spewed were Islamic words even Malay use them
Can't believe I hated Arabs that much, Turk's are a bunch of lying scum

>Again fuck Turk terrorist scum and their terrorist government

Yes

turkey has it quite hard these days :/
F
moot will get Sup Forums

Why are we suddenly pretending to care about dead Turks?

we are not all edgy burger teenagers

Because most of the murdered were innocent tourists who were out there having fun before some inbred degenerate mehmets stormed in to kill some

But you so blinded with b-b-but mudslime roaches

Kys cunt

Yeah, mostly Muslim tourists. Good riddance.

I'm not going to waste time with some degenerate autistic shart eating virgin born 3 months before due time and now is a mentally handicapped 30 yrold unemployed waste of space pol tard

Good day sir

Make sure when you explode you do it around your own kind please.

Get off to dying Muslims? Of course.

Our drone operators are usually only flying with one hand, fapping with the other.

You mean your Air Force too busy diarrhea in McDonald's shart stalls

You'd have to resort to automated drones cause you're too mentally handicapped to pilot aircrafts

>you're too mentally handicapped to pilot aircrafts
Then I suppose all those sand niggers really did just spontaneously combust.

Why do I even bother arguing with a monkey?

Keep that freedom bullshit where it belongs in your mom's basement

>>>/get shot/

What a strange question.

Is arguing even allowed in Malaysian mosques? Being a bunch of violent monkeys I would assume the punishment for arguing is probably being stoned or beheaded.

And while we're on the subject of keeping things where they belong I would ask you and the rest of your "people" to keep your shitty subhuman ideology where it belongs, in your shitty subhuman countries.

lol look who's talking what you gonna do tough boy, getting bullied by sand niggers really brought autism out of your ackbared ass

Did a Mohamed plow you that hard what made you vent here, you're nothing but a low life virgin who's destined to live confined in his mum's basement leeching off his parents retirement pention

I'm not a Muslim you dirty fat pig then again you're American literally a testament of the co-relation that Stupidity has obesity

>I'm not a Muslim
Ooh don't let the Malay police hear you say that.

God damn it you autists.

Turkish gov. claimed it was an Arab?
Source?

It's no issue that he's laughing at it.
I will just say what goes around comes back around.
If -god forbid- his mother or his little sister dies in a terrorist attack, he will get to know what it feels like.

It's astounding how low the odds of being killed by a terrorist end up being when you stay away from Muslims.

Weird coincidence that.

Bunch of normie t*rks at a new years party got snackbared

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/istanbul-attack-gunmen-dressed-santa-open-fire-nightclub-turkey/

>speaking Arabic
>Turks can't Akbar

The attackers were Turk desu

And I've learned by now not to respond to Murifats

Yes, it's also astounding how no terrorist is born if piles of shit like you and your forces existed. You think people scarred for their lives can never, ever develop some desire for revenge.
I don't wish harm upon anybody, but oh how would be such a valuable lesson when if it did come to you. But do laugh as much as you wish. Exactly what would be expected from the citizen of the most criminal nation on earth.

Eastern Europe is a pile of shit and yet they somehow manage not to murder each other every 14 seconds.

Maybe you're absolutely terrible fucking people?

Do back up your claim, please.
They have a huge homicide and stabbing problem due to alcoholicness.

>tfw 1.60 skinny brown ching chong autist call me roach

Learn not to chimp out and then blame Kurds for your problems

You'd get my boot up your ass just like your cousin

Why do Americans support terrorist Kurds?

y u so mad?