When did you realize money was more important than love?

when did you realize money was more important than love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-JgG0ECp2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I started having to pay for shit.

same here

When I realized an ugly fat shit that got no respect until I started making money.

when i started making money and girls were suddenly finding me attractive.

how did people even know u guys where making money

When I realised that an alien invasion was imminent and had to invest heavily in fortification, weapons, food & medical supplies etc. Come on guys wake up, its happening !

>imminent
But the muslims are already here.

Why don't you love aliens ?

By the stuff I owned, places I lived, what I wore, and what I purchased in general. you don't always speak wealth but it's easy to show to those that respect it

after I converted to judaism

I'm talking about space niggers! The standard greys/lizzard people are already here they're ok , just observing for possible terraforming opportunities but so far have found earth to be a shit hole. The space niggers as I call them have abuducted me multiple times and basically told me "we got rob yo shit and kill ya"

when i started banging my stepsister and my GF found out and left me. Since she left me I somehow have a extra 1,200 a month banked rather than being -500 in overdraft. As a + my stepsister is renting the second bedroom in my place from me (she is giving me money) and all sex is NSA. She walks around my place naked and i can just grab her and fuck her anytime. (also 8 years younger than me at 22)
pic related ex in back sister front

I always know money is important, more important than anything. Without money, you are nobody in life.

I'm from Texas btw and my friends and I have all experienced this. Just wondering is it wide spread ? Any other Sup Forumsros suffer the same ? Jesus help us

did you seriously just put a traceable facebook picture along with all that text?

it's not like everyone doesn't know anyway. My ex posted about it all over lol, she was mad.

bought a brand new car, started dressing better. also, going out and buying drinks for girls. asking them out and taking them to nice places.

all women are literally whores user. To different degrees, but whores none the less. dont let anyone tell you different.

do you really think Trump would have the wife he has if he worked at Walmart?

>pic kinda related.

what if it isntgirls noticing you more, but actually you just being more "out there" since your finances allow you to be more free?

never everything is more important then money

Guys wake up , fuck love and fuck money , there's an alien invasion happening! We need to work together to ensure the continuity of the human race!

Except for you fucking jew

When I rented a hooker :/

Get a load of THIS guy!

Around 7-8 years old when i realized i care about myself more than other people, and no one is going to do more for me than myself

yo im that guy
waddup?

ask me that again after your son died while youre on a business trip..

You're a faggot, that's whaddup.

i can make another kid.

lol get a load of this fag.

man that's true

Every single reason in this thread has got nothing to do with love.
All i see is materialistic edge trying be go razorblade.

what kind of example would be good?

Why would I care?
>I'm part of the advance sleeper Intelligence force.
ask me anything

When my 9 year long fuck buddy relationship ended. She was the best lay ever. I know my sexual partners are all going to be down hill from there. No point on even trying. So, early 2015. 9 months later I opened my own business

>what if it isntgirls noticing you more, but actually you just being more "out there" since your finances allow you to be more free?

those are some gold medal mental gymnastics user.

here's the facts:

to a man, there's only 2 things that are important in a mate: looks, and youth.

if you meet a cute cashier at walmart, or chipotle, etc... you're not gonna give a fuck about what she does for a living or how much money she makes, etc.

you will only care about whether or not you like her or wanna fuck her.

Can the opposite be said of a woman who meets a nice and cute cashier man that works at Mc'Donalds, etc?

The answer to that tells you everything you need to know about women.

this

>to a man, there's only 2 things that are important in a mate: looks, and youth.
i disagree
therefor your entire argument is false to me.
maybe its true to you, if so i feel bad for you.

or you could try find a intelligent, sophisticated woman who's a slut in the bedroom, they do exist user.

Instead you're banging low quality, uneducated bitches.

>buying drinks for girls. asking them out and taking them to nice places.
fuck that. I've had the same gf for 10 years now, but before that I got laid all the time and I very rarely bought girls drinks and if I did it was usualy after I fucked them. Of course at the time I was managing a Hot Topic. Laugh if you will, but that's the next best thing to being in a band if you want to get laid. or at least it used to be before Hot Topic went all corporate. Dunno about now, but I doubt it's changed.

>intelligent, sophisticated woman
>good looking

pick one

Women that are good looking don't need to be intelligent or sophisticated, they don't need to try because they get complimented all the time anyway whether they're good at something or not.

The only women truly intelligent are the ones that don't get these compliments.

old fag detected.

much life experience in you... i detect.

Childish bullshit.

Did you attend university? It's full of intelligent and attractive women.

My ex is an Aerospace engineer and could hold a reasonble debate in politics and current affairs. She has the looks of a blue-eyed blonde bimbo.

Was with her 6 years but she wanted kids and marriage so she got the boot.

Seems like you had it all and u blew it.

your ex is the exception to the rule.

When I found out most people are cunts

>to a man, there's only 2 things that are important in a mate

To a man who leads a successful life (by how one defines his own success), material wealth and education are not as important because there is confidence the man can handle these alone. When all you care about is sex, then you obviously don't give a fuck if she can solve differential equations, no pen&paper.

>Can the opposite be said of a woman

You better not discuss these ideas whilst you still haven't had a gf, or a sex life, or even got out of highschool yet. We all abide by such logic when we are kids, and it is because those who have failed the most in life give themselves the most time to be verbose around people.

Experience teaches otherwise. Bitches be hoes when they are younger and want to fuck "good looking" (whatever that means) dudes, or they just love dick. It happens and it's ok. Men do it as well. It's a "being young" thing. This is why when they are usually on "the hunt", they don't go for "intelligence" either. So yes, the opposite can be said.

It's not like we are any more "innocent" in our choices of who to fuck. We are just more honest.

When my father would beat the absolute shit out of me over fucking inanimate objects.

>My ex is an Aerospace engineer and could hold a reasonble debate in politics and current affairs. She has the looks of a blue-eyed blonde bimbo.

this reminds me of celebrities winning an oscar, grammy, etc... and getting up on stage and telling people to "follow their dreams" because nothing is impossible.

>sure user. the world is full of blonde bimbo space engineers.

>You better not discuss these ideas whilst you still haven't had a gf, or a sex life

kek. you forgot to call me a neckbeard as well.

>you fucking cliched pretentious bastard cunt.

>sure user. the world is full of blonde bimbo space engineers.

top kek

I'd buy you a beer.

how long do you expect to keep a girlfriend without any money? you think she will live with you in a cardboard box under a bridge

>this reminds me of celebrities winning an oscar, grammy, etc... and getting up on stage and telling people to "follow their dreams" because nothing is impossible.
youtube.com/watch?v=q-JgG0ECp2U

So without the guy to support them, girls all live under a bridge?

Why, that's the single most sexist post in this entire thread! I am outraged.

I'm willing to except that it's something of a rarity to find attractive women in STEM subjects and the related industries.

Do you think there are no attractive women who are intelligent? That's sad. Have fun fucking your vapid, walking cunts.

Btw, people who work in aerospace are not 'space engineers', you fucking numpty.

accept*******

There's no money that can buy the feeling of being loved and cared.Hugging,while having your girl eyes matching yours,saying how much you love each other with the most sincerity you could have ever hope for

Take your fedora shit out of here

>There's no money that can buy the feeling of being loved and cared.Hugging,while having your girl eyes matching yours,saying how much you love each other with the most sincerity you could have ever hope for right before she says that you guys need a break and she wants to see other people.

>Do you think there are no attractive women who are intelligent?

Someone already said this you stupid rigid cunt. Im sure there are, but those are the exceptions. Attractive women dont have to be intelligent, because people will give them shit irrespective of how smart or dumb they are. They can live on looks alone until youth runs out.

>Btw, people who work in aerospace are not 'space engineers', you fucking numpty.

It was playful banter you pretentious fuck. Where the fuck do you think we're carrying this conversation at? Mensa headquarters?

>fuck.

>Aerospace engineer

>blonde bimbo space engineers

You have zero idea what Aerospace is, do you?

Sorry user, I didn't realise!

Top bants, old boy!

Well fucking played.

fuck i have this stupid bitch friend that always seems to pic the broke ass homeless, jobless, welfare guys. fucking seriously she supports them. Fucks around on them but always her with the cash. But then later she will belittle them and cut them down to nothing when she's done.
Last one wasn't homeless, he literally lived in his coke head dads basement. He was user as well of course.

I should add she's had 2 ex boyfriends suicide and about 5 OD after she ditch's them. pure master of mental abuse.
She's one of those girls that will send pix to her crying ex of her fucking someone else, she gets off on it large (i know, cums like mad on my cock when she does that)