Be me, be 22

>be me, be 22
>hated the minimum wage shat job.
>decided to be le entrepreneuerer
>had basic knowledge of coding and nothing special as talent
>since everyone wears clothes decided to sell clothes
>order $1000 worth clothes from Chinese vendor about a months before.
>they were not bad, they were not good. It was mediocrity at its best.
> 4 months passed. I sold only $150 worth and showed no sign of pickup.
> 6 months passed, they don't seems to go in sale. Put in garage sale and sell in cost price. Sold around $100 in cost price.
>room is still filled with clothes. Clothes are everywhere, bed, sofa, table, living room, fridge.
>Finally I call quit. Start giving away clothes to relatives, neighbors and friends.
>that moment when I became a clothing santa
>that moment when Christmas came early

So what you're saying is, you're retarded and you should go back to your minimum wage job because you're a useless uneducated hick?

yes, probably.
also current job is slightly better paying.

I bet you're in a 1st or 2nd semester in university.
People like you generally drop out by the third.

you are slightly right.
2nd semester of Masters.

cool story bro

>since everyone wears clothes decided to sell clothes
Wow OP. You are like the Steve jobs of Chinese t-shirts. Can't believe that buisness plan didn't take off

Why not just mix vape juice or something? I heard neckbeards have (their parent's) money.

at least you had a go at something man.

i used to sell drugs, that was a money spinner, but i gave it up because too many people suddenly seemed to know who i was. and some guy OD'd and died.

At night I like to imagine my butthole spraying spicy diarrhea into the mouths of unsuspecting sleeping children as I recite the Lord's prayer. This makes me erect.

Kek what the fuck else would you expect him to do?

how about anything not stupid?

Smart people would operate a buisness based on a special knowledge or skill they have.
In OP's case this could be maybe selling only the finest ass dildos or teaching cock sucking classes over the web to other faggots.

That is true.

>basic knowledge of coding

Did you have a website?

More people use the internet than wear clothes.

Bump for "entrepreneur" stories

I hope "entrepreneur threads" become a thing

yes i have personal website.
i made site for chinese clothes but it never took off.. still has dummy text

the reason i started was becuz entrepreneur was a thing..
every kid in hood was putting a lemonade stand and calling it a startup.
i got hyped to start my own thing. Plan was to start and learn doing it eventually.

Did you do any screen printing? You could probably even make a thread on here where people post stencil requests and you forwad the user to a link to purchase the custom tee.

You could totally stuff away your pride and make meme shirts for all the 12 year olds to buy.

You should also learn some basic sewing to mend and repair items.

Sounds like the dream is probably gone though.

Sup Forums.org/biz

Clothes in America are some of the cheapest I've seen in the world. Even good brands make their way into discounting stores and sell for basically nothing. Combined with Americans having pretty low free cash flow it creates a situation where you can't make much money.

Cloths in China in general sell for more than in America. Chinese quality in general is also lower and their cost are higher than in other asian countries. I don't see many American businesses still doing clothing business there since their volume is so high that they can buy from countries like burma where the wages are nothing. China still does a lot of low and medium volume orders for the EMEA regions and they still have a big domestic market because they can't imports clothes from the shittier asian countries.

Basically you don't want to try what you did again unless you are working directly with a factory, buying at least small volume (over 500 of something), and have someone who will actually inspect the shipment before it goes.

should have sold knock-off addidas to retarded slavs on ebay

I love monstercocks, please write to me. I need a new daddy since my old one left me.

Type to me! My name is Eryk Pozorski on facebook :*

>different user here

You're probably best off already having a "setup" already set up before selling t-shirts. There is high demand but high supply. Experience would be recommended before jumping into it. Try something a bit more sellable like building a pc mod or getting into woodworking. $1000 would have built a killer pc that you could resell for hundreds in profit. $1000 would have gotten you a good lathe, tools, grinder and a variety of wood to start.

>order $1000 worth lingerie from Chinese vendor about a months before.
> Place craiglist and backpage add to hire and photograph models for new clothing line
> Photograph models in lingerie

Not going to make back your $1000, going to cost you more, but at least you have the memories (and photographs).

>2016
>not making profit on used underwear

yes.. since most of them were making these at sweat shop isn blangladesh, india , pakistan... they are still dirt cheap.
they are kinda hard to compete with relatively new or brand or chinese stuffs. i have heard electric stuff go well.. probably will order some cheap gopro knockoff and selfie sticks now.

checked.

writing up a business plan for this now.

Only works if you are girl

You should consider some handiwork to go along with it. Learn a thing or three about electronics while you're at it. You can order components to craft your own camera. It wont be a gopro but you might be able to reach knock-off level yourself with some practice.

I can be if you want me to be.