Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

Rules
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>Only one Waifu/Husbando per user
>Use your Waifu/Husbando to communicate
>Cannot claim what is already taken (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualized content
>If someone is new, compliment them with sarcasm
>Keep RP and ERP to a minimum
>or don't I can't enforce it
>Socialize
>Most important: Have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA-zaE6aevs
youtube.com/watch?v=NZWS6CITutY
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006536642
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Claimed

best

It's so lonely in here.

And this was made too early.

could you really stop with the 5-10 pic early bakes pls

Tsumugi claimed as my daughteru

>Thread was baked just fine, geez

Oops
That was an accident
I meant to tab out

Hello

Yaaay big inspection at work.
Going radio silent for probably until I'm outta here.

Love you all

NOT CUTE! NOT CUTE! NOT CUTE!

Later Froge

I mean, I don't give a shit for 1 or 2 images before a bake but, christ 10-11?

get out of this threads

Well said, Kirino.
I always knew you have the biggest balls in this thread.

Can I keep you company?

Waifu means different things to different folks, so it's all good I suppose

Thread spider capped. Your welcome.

Ahhh, you seem to like that game. Nice.
>team killing
>in a competitive team based shooter

What an asshole.

This bread was baked so early it's still dough. Who fucking cares though.

you forgot /s

Overwatch is still fun.

I want newfags who don't know how to bake to GET OUT.

OK not cute.
>Sexute~

What

Sure.

?

>Kissing this much ass

Yeah cute.
Its a good game. If a little hard to get into.
What about me? Can I join in?

You know I'm saying that ironically because he was lurking the whole thread and I don't really get it why would that affect him.

^

You can do as you like if you're going to cook.

This bake was so early, that the dough was still raw.

And Captcha shown me what good baked bread looks like.
>Pic related

>Mio
I like mine in good condition(I understand about saving money, for sure.) To each their own.

>Sanae

Competitive games tend to be hard to get into. But I'm sure it's fun. Any other games you recommend?
>You got a Steam, nigga? I already ask you this?

God dammit. Well props to you for being sarcastic over text.

Not sure if it was a lack of being able to convey it due to limitations or I'm just mentally disabled.

>This bake was so early, that the dough was still raw.
Stole my damn insult, Sanae.

EEEK!

Nope!

>Time to switch to mobile

I didn't notice this image has a transparent background yesterday, that's really nice.

Hey.

Right
It doesn't personally affect me, just think it's stupid to have a new thread almost 10 minutes before old one is capped.

Well yeah, I'd happily spend the extra money if I had that money spare. But I can buy things much cheaper, I only do it sometimes though. If one day I get more money, maybe I'll buy it full price and keep it in good condition.

Hello there, Homura.

How goes things?

Come on, hand.
You know you are a faggot.
You know you can't really argue with a jerk.
You know that by replying to me over that, you are just seeking attention like a whore.
So please, you should just consider to not randomly reply to my shit, just saying.

Everyone does it. But hey, who cares? It's just a thread.

And speaking of baked.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA-zaE6aevs

Exactly.
I personally don't even know why I care so much anymore

I am a faggot, you stating this does nothing.

Just a thread, bby.

Oi

A cute~

best girl claimed
how long till next games out ?

Pretty good, started yesterday with my actual driving classes, today I drove to a neighboring town and back. I still have some difficulties using the clutch pedal correctly since automatic cars are a rarity here but hopefully I will get used to it soon.
What about you?

It's just a thread but you're not just a jerk.

Ah, crap I didn't see it. Sorry.
Nothing bad about used ones.
2/3 of mine are used but in like new condition.
I do hope you find them in great condition.
Ebay is where I got mine.
How does it go?

You are attention whoring.
"gachimuchiman", holy fucking shit, isn't that the cringiest name you could have as a player?
>says he leaves
>makes nonsense drama
>needs attention, instead of just leaving without saying anything
>he stills lurks
>he is still seeking attention by replying to anons saying his useless opinion

You're a disgrace, you are a phony, you are using a persona, you are a frustrated guy with your life.

I should use Ebay more, so far I've just been buying from Amazon. The used one I have, is a bit lower quality than I hoped. I can feel where it's been used a few times. Maybe I can pick up a bunch of them on Ebay though, I'll have to take a look

And, this thread are here for "waifu" claiming.
Not for a hand. You didn't had a waifu, you had an avatar so you can circlejerk and be cute with everyone, because why not? You're such a sweet guy, aren't you?

I'm amused that you're such a drama king.

KEK

I... don't know

>50 min game of League
>Win it
>End it with 3/7 as ADC because Hecarim and Irelia
>Effectively carried by everyone else

I feel both good and ashamed of myself

Ooohhh, nice. Learning how to drive for the first time for me was a bit nerve wracking. You'll get it in no time even if you're not used to it. Stay safe, man.

I've been alright. Been prepping for something later this month along with other things, overall I've been fine. You doing much right now.

Huh? Oh, alright.

Ahh, that response wasn't meant for you, I forgot to respond to yours. My apologies. How is your day going anyway, Sanae. Usually you'd be asleep right now...or am I wrong with my timezones?

>Huh? Oh, alright.
(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=NZWS6CITutY

>brings good argument
>doesn't know how to reply

Okay, dude, you do you.
Just don't try to seek attention by replying randomly when you're so autistic that you can't understand sarcasm.

Yes.

Seriously, if you don't want to start shit and you're so much of a sissy guy that you can't even have a proper argument, why are you replying to my posts?

What happend, man, beautiful, adorable?
Is this how do you like to get called when you take it in the ass?

Perhaps.

Okay, GachimuchiMan.

I can drive a short distance from my house to a shoppe which is not even a mile. Get anxious like I'm being forced to commit a robbery.
It's nice but less safe than Amazon.
If you do so; only use paypal(paypal isn't that great), make sure that the poster/seller is legitimate, and read comments about them (Sometimes high ratings are falsified to lure people in.)
It's a neutral feel I guess.
So I heard you got the ship in order?
I'm great, I should be sleeping, but it's wack right now. I should try really soon.

How's your night going anyway, adorable.

Well damn, I always get a good feeling whenever I'm restless. Not sure what that is, might just be tired enough to not experience anxiety or something.

You should, ain't good for ya to be staying up for so long.

Yeah indeed. I've brought a few things from Ebay before, but not recently. I just took a look there's a lot of cheaper stuff I wouldn't be able to get on Amazon. I might have to order some stuff from there, if I don't buy something from Amazon first

Should i do acid?

yes

No. Hotaru's away for a week for a family reunion by the way.

>I miss her

Yes

I do have a steam.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006536642
Ive been playing WoW due to friends and mainly playying support in LoL.
>OCE, Trollerface 101
>phone camera too stronk

I want some tabs too. Do it responsibly.

Really? Driving in a town feels much less enjoyable than driving around in non-urban zones.
When did you get your license?

>Paper came early
>Everything unlocked and ready
>2 hours of nothing
Glorious.

TeaMaster.

Nice.

Not sure if you mean Warcraft or Warships.....I've been meaning to play WoW(arships) but I just haven't had much interest in the game.

LoL? I don't know much about Mobas. I tried playing Dota 2 for a short time, but my patience with the game was short lived because nothing wanted to work.

>My phone camera's too weak.

The usual.

I know, it's really something I can't figure out. But it'll take its course in time.
Even a little nap is alright but not restful.
Used Ebay about 4 or 5 months ago, it's still alright. Still cautious on there.
Amazon is always first for things, you're right about that. Plus, Amazon has variety more than Ebay. I actually bought some chips from Amazon before, it was worth it.
Are y'all at least fixing things up?
Go ahead then post your experience.
Yes, I can shake the feeling off but it comes back again.

>When did you get your license?
I never got them because of that, how pathetic, right?

Wow, nice. Yeah I have £10 to spend on Amazon and I can put some of my own money into it. So I might go buy something from Amazon, then in future check Ebay as well as Amazon before buying anything. Thanks for reminding me!

Awesome!
Do you get sleep?

Oh my fucking God. Waifu is now banner.

Sanae, get license, get manual car, go vroom vroom! Or better yet, get license, get bike, go VROOOOOOM!

The only time in the past few months I've had that true feeling of "good rest" after sleeping was when I took a 40 minute nap. I felt fully recharged, was amazing.

Aside from that, I could sleep for 10-14 hours and still feel tired. Bah. I hope you sleep soon, darlin'. Staying up feels great, but it just ain't good for your heart.

Trying my best, though she doesn't seem interested.

>I'm running out of ideas ;-;

What happened? Sorry, I'm a damn idiot and forget things.

Stealing

No problem, glad to help.
I only stick with those two. I did purchase some merchandise from a Ukrainian Website I think they're still up before all of that went down over there.
Cute Ohio by the way.
Better yet modify a bike with a motor from a lawnmower and vroooom. Best part, no license required for that!
It's like that for me. It doesn't bother me but work performance is failing, which that is.
Do you care to explain?
It's alright if you don't.

Me and one of the waifus are dating ^-^

Once again, congratulations.

That's not good. I hope your sleeping improves, man.

You drink anything tonight, or are we flying sober right now?

Don't worry, so am I.

The ship I had with Hotaru ended, and let's just say that it's really wearing me down

I've done something really stupid. I've apologized over and over, and I REALLY am sorry for it. I just don't know what to do or say anymore

>Literally the only thing I want right now is the ship back

Wow, that's good.

That depends, at least here it does. Anything with a displacement higher than 150cc needs a license. And most mowers here have a displacement of 150-160cc. Plus there's the problem of a clutch type that's not all or nothing, and brakes, plus standard wheels wouldn't be good for it. Frame might need to be reinforced as well...
>This all sounds like work to most, but holy shit this sounds like a fun project!

Role play anyone?

As I've stated previously, I think you take the ship too seriously man. I'll try to get a hold of her though, it does seem to be seriously affecting you.

Faglord

Who?

Thanks, Akiko did it with his skills. Yeah I mostly stick to those two, maybe a bit of Etsy. I try to keep away from lesser known places

No, don't.

I promised her I won't bother her anymore. I'll figure something out.

More or less. Why do you ask?

She looks so hot there, don't normally like Tracer but I could ram my cock so far up her ass

Fuck off mai

I really hate Tracer.

Kill yourself then
Tracer is goddess

Jeez Hanako, didn't expect you to use that type of language.

Tracer is fine, if a team knows how to deal with her. Being a support with no one killing Tracer's really becomes annoying.

>Mio