I need 10$ for drugs

i need 10$ for drugs.
would you give it to me if i sucked your cock?

If you were really that fine piece of ass in that picture and you lived close to me? Yes, I would.

Fuck off towlie.

and would you give me 1$ if i didn`t suck your cock?

Sure, but you'd have to flash me your tits.

shit i can do that right now problem. one dollar is worth everything.

I'd give you $20 to tongue that ass

wtf is this shit

i dont give any money to womin

You need a brain to understand

>Speak about sucking
>Show ass
*Clap clap*

then you should have no problem giving it to me considering im not a woman and i also dont like women and think they suck(not in the good way)
only thing women are good for is my fapfolder pics

so, how about that dollar? :>

>Show *lickable* ass
And as we've established, a butt munching is worth twice the dick sucking.

jesus i only want to get drugs and share some some of my fapmaterial with you. you should chill the fuck out, at least im not pretending my family is sick or smh just straight up admit i want amphetamine and weed.

Yes, but you have to suck it to completion and say #nohomo afterwards

No, money has to be earned.

no fucking problem. just tell me how to pronounce #

this is what people pretending that being a parasite is in any way wrong say.

pound sign

noun

1. NORTH AMERICAN
the sign (#), representing a pound as a unit of weight or mass, or as represented on a telephone keypad or computer keyboard.

2. the sign (£), representing a British pound sterling.

I'll give it your mom faggot

> what gold diggers say

>693441560
gold diggers are glorified hobos, and the last true ones died in the 18th century. try again.

> A gold digger is a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain wealth.

Nah, I met a gold digger whilst traveling the wilds of California a few years back. I was introduced to him by a clown I met, while walking up drunk to the mountain. You'd never guess it from the way he was dressed though.

wealth is worthless if you cant buy drugs with it for yourself or random people.