Not sure if this is Sup Forums related but oh well

Not sure if this is Sup Forums related but oh well

Wanted a way to get that calm/relaxed feeling, I know codeine can do that. But the only source of that I have is Codapane Forte. (They are pain tablets). But the thing is it has paracetamol (500mg) as well as the codeine phosphate (30mg). Is there a way to get recreational with this stuff? I heard paracetamol can be super bad for you in large doses and cause gut aches I believe. Anyone had any experiences with this? I have plenty of this stuff so I have heaps, so thats not a concern.

hit some good kush nigga

after i eat a balanced meal, go for a walk

then hit the bong (clean af) with some ice

shits peaceful af

i just hit a small bowl, bird are chirping around me n shit dawg

5am swag

Look up cold water extraction for codeine tablets bro, I've never done it but it looks simple enough.

Nice to see another pharm abuser on here, kudos.

Paracetamol is processed in your liver so can be damaging in the long term.

Wrong time, mofo. Go back in time to a few years ago and ask this again. These days threads such as this one is most likely gonna get deleted.

It's pretty shit for recreational use

Shut the fuck up

I'm not a big drug user, just trying to find simple shit ya know

You can take up to 8 in one day. Just don't go over 4g of acetaminophen.

Would taking 8 at one time be considerable? Or too much?

Also do not drink with them if you take 8. It is metabolized in the liver and with the addition of alcohol it will fuck your liver up more

Careful, OP. Paracetamol can fuck up your liver if you take more than 1000 mg every 6 hours.

If you want to have fun with pills, you'll want ones without paracetamol.

Don't fool around with paracetamol. Everything more than 3g of paracetamol will likely cause liver failure. It will also spend all your glutathione on detoxifying it, so you'll be more prone to oxidative radical damages (which can lead to tumors and cancers everywhere in your body)

Don't fuck around, find another source. Do weed, alcohol, hell even benzos

Paracetamol can kill you. Dont touch it. Beter find something else, weed for example. Cos codein is havy dope like heroin

Know where I can get any benzos? I'm some what new to the drug scene

Jesus Christ.

Prescription drugs, in my country (Serbia) you can sometimes get them like OTC drugs.
If you're new, my suggestion as a pharmacist is to never do benzos. They'll likely get you hooked up if you're inexperienced. Just get wasted or 4/20 once a month, maybe ecstasy once a year, and don't be a failure

Also, underage b&

Cheers fellas, will take all this info in. Big help Sup Forumsros

I'm currently on vacation in Canada, been getting my kicks by using cold water extraction on their OTC acetaminophen/codeine pills. They only have 8mg codeine per, too, but CWE is highly effective. TLDR version:
Tylenol is basically insoluble in cold water. Get warm water (100 ml per 2000 MG tylenol,) crush pills, disolve in warm water (20-30 minutes.) Then when you make the water cold (pit in freezer, ice bath, etc...) the dissolved tylenol will basically resolidify. Juat strain it through filter (towel, wet paper towls, coffee filter) and the previously cloudy solution will come out relatively clear and free of para. Though honestly, if you're an opioid neophyte just taking 1 1/2 to 2 of what you have (tylenol 3) should give you the warm fuzzies. I love codeine bc it isn't the heavy, severe high of more potent opiates (oxy, hydro, etc...) But not everyone digs the high. Start off low dosage, as even a little too much can lead to queeziness and/or hot and sweaty blah feels if you're body isn't used to it. 1 T3 and a couple of hits of weed is really the perfect place to start. Then you can feel like it's Christmas morning every day!

You're an absolute legend mate, cheers bro for that

You know the feeling when you wake up exhaustedon a cold morning, not feeling like dragging yourself out of bed for work/school, then look at the clock and realize it's 2:30 instead of 6:30, and curl back up in your nest of blankets with a smile on your face as the most content bro on the planet? That's what the right dosage of codeine feels like. This thread is full of good advice. Use CWE like guy above says. Don't use every day. Start off w low dosage. Then become Superman.

Started taking these pills for a few days now, been taking 3 at a time. I haven't touched them or anything, just like they come in the little box. Just straight up 500mg of Paracetamol and 30mg of codeine phosphate. Should I up my dosage? Been taking them while in bed

3 X 500 paracetamol isn't good. Doing it with one scrip isn't going to cause liver failure, but the resulting high toxicity is bad for your overall health even in the short term. If you up it to 4 you'll be at 2000 MG, which is twice the recommended maximum. In this case the 1000mg/1g max is legit. Government/FDA recommendations often play it safe but here the 1g max can even be too much if you take that for any length of time. Try supplementing with weed, even if you aren't a weedbro. A hit or two will potentiate your opiate high significantly. As weed makes your body more sensitive to taste and sounds, it also increases how you register physical sensations. So a dosage of codeine which would normally leave you wanting more can be made perfect w minimal pot. Also, it might just be my personal physiology (my body/mind seems to respond differently to opiods as they actually give me pep instead of making me drowsy) but this combo eliminates the less fun aspects of weed for me. Such as the codeine keeps the weed from leaving me tired/burned out after a while. Don't mix alcohol w them. It will certainly get you more fucked up, but it won't make you feel as GOOD as codeine or the pills + weed. That shit is like floating on a comfy cloud while being hugged by angels.

I appreciate the info, but you said this can affect my overall health. What exactly will it do if I keep taking too much? Like I know the potential liver damage symptom but is there anything else?

You're welcome for the protips, but my PSA:
Once the day comes where it feels incomplete without the codeine, fucking STOP. I've seen strong-willed intellectuals who assumed they weren't vulnerable to addiction get hooked on opiates rather fast. If you're taking more than the prescribed amount (which, of course we are) a safe play is to just not use it daily. Reliance can come quick, and it's not a game worth losing trying to take as much as you can without getting hooked. Play it safe. That way, you'll need less/get more high when you do take it. Tolerance builds up ridiculously fast.

Take acetylcystein with them they counteract the paracetamol. But if you continue this it will destroy your liver for sure. Paracetamol is the worst compound in modern pharmacology. It is utterly bad for you even in small doses.

Well, it can reduce the efficacy of your liver's ability to filter out other toxins. So even if you aren't destroying your liver, more impurities from water would make it into your bloodstream as an example. That's what I meant by affecting your overall health, the only specific illness caused by it would be the liver damage and eventual failure, but like another user said you're basically diverting your liver's resources to filter out the para, so it's less effective at its daily routine of keeping your system clean.

Honestly the cold water extraction is the way to go. It seems like a pain but is super easy. Watch a 3 minute youtube video on it. There's no downside other than the inevitable loss of a small amount of codeine. But it's worth it for your body.?

Another quick Another quick question, how much codeine is considered a lot?

don't listen to these idiots OP
paracetamol in high doses is toxic and potentially lethal. people often try to use these pills to commit suicide. the codeine content is so low that you would have to take a potentially dangerous dose before you would feel the effects.

If I were to just have straight codeine pills, how much mg would make me feel the effects?

How much is "a lot" is completely subjective, and relative to body chemistry. 30mgs gets my wife super high (she doesn't take pills) but 30 wouldn't do shit for me. What do you mean by "a lot?" Dangerous levels? Again, the para is way more dangerous than the codeine. For me, I dunno, 100 mgs would be a lot now. But when I used to take percs, 100 MG codeine wouldn't have done much. If you're taking 100 and not feeling much, you're probably taking too much codeine and should spin-dry (stop taking for a few days to lower tolerance. )

i think your only other choice is DXM which you can find in coughing pills. and yes, stay away from paracetamol. fucks up your liver hard.

Well I've been taking 3 pills (90mg of codeine all together) for the last day or two and yea I can feel myself relax a little bit but it doesn't get me that high point where I want to be. Also haven't taken more a time simply because of the paracetamol (in my case 1500mg which is 3 pills). Does the paracetamol effect the codeine in anyway? Also sorry for any stupid or silly questions, new to this stuff bro

Any particular ones?

>extract codeine
>get some pyridine
>convert to morphine
>get some acetic anhydride
>convert to heroin
>enjoy

i wish we had otc codeine in this country. would totally run that conversion, since ordering a bunch of lab equipment and random chemicals to a private residence is ironically not restricted (except for the acetic anhydride, but not too hard to get)

Also yoy won't have symptoms of overdose until it is too late to treat.
Which is the exact reason I used it to try to kill myself, but that's a whole other story.

>Everything more than 3g of paracetamol will likely cause liver failure.

That's 6 x/500 pills. if that caused liver failure we'd have thousands of deaths from it per day

the single-dose acute toxicity limit is more like 8-15g

Don't apologize for asking questions, you're smart for trying to make informed decisions. Paracetamol DOES potentiate codeine's pain relieving effects, but not the high so much. Some people say it reduces the high bc it interferes w metabolizing the codeine, but if so it's minimal. If your specific desire is to relax, I highly recommend adding benadryl (diphenhydramine) to the mix. It's side effect as an allergy drug is drowsiness, but like I said w red in an earlier post, the opiate 'rush' counters the sleepiness for me. Instead it just adds a bit of a downer effect to the high, which most find very relaxing. This is similar to the combo in syrup/drank/syzzurp, which is codeine and promethazyne. However promethazyne is prescription only, and bynadryl is OTC and very safe. As a bonus, if opiates make you itchy the benadryl's antihistamines will counter this. My amateur professional opinion is that you should stick with the 3 pills, but use CWE to filter out the para, then take a pill of benadryl. Should lead to a more relaxing, cozy high.

After giving you advice in a half dozen posts I will also ironically point out that taking advice on forums such as this is pretty dangerous. Not just bc of misinformation, but most people who take opiates are trying to get Fucked Up. I've been responding bc the relaxing high you seem to be looking for is what I enjoy in painkillers. I don't like feeling fucked up and out of control, I just want a relaxing body high that make me feel GOOD. That's why I've been advocating codeine + weed, or codeine + benadryl, and NOT codeine + alcohol (which also makes the para more dangerous.) I'm guessing by your response (or lack thereof) about codeine + weed that you don't smoke, so adding benadryl is definitely your safest next step in looking for a high w a chill, relaxing vibe.

Thanks man, that's awesome. Just want to make sure I make the smarter choice before fucking my body up. Also with the Lean stuff. Promethazine and codeine cough syrup and sprite. The only problem I have in my country is I believe Promethazine is illegal here (Aus). Is there any other substitutes for it? I heard Robotossin (think that's how you spell it) can be used. You know if thats true or not?

And yea thanks for the heads up. I figured by all the responses I've been getting people seem to know their stuff and what they are talking about. Such as yourself. Like yea I Dont really wanna get out of control or fucked up. Just go sit back, relax and enjoy the vibes

Robotussin NOT a good substitute for promethazyne. Promethazyne is unrelated chemically. It's prescribed on its own to counteract upset stomachs, but like codeine its effect on your central nervous system happens to repress your body's cough reflex. The high from prometh is bc it is a sedative (most anti-nausea meds are, and make you drowsy) which is why people like it in lean. The combo of opiate + sedative gives a more relaxing high, as one would guess. The diphenhydramine in benadryl (which is what they add to tylenol to make tylenol PM for sleeping) is the best over the counter replacement for promethazyne you will find. There's lots of misinformation out there from people who don't understand lean, and think you can use any cough syrup. Lean is specifically codeine and promethazyne, but the opiate and sedative high can be reproduced by using any similar opiate pain pills and a sedative. Harder pill heads prefer percocet + xanax. I don't really fuck w benzos, but If you can get xanax, valium, or klonipin (the only one I do enjoy) to add to your codeine you will definitely get a more chill high. I just find it TOO chill, as I like being socially functional when high, and this combo can leave you pretty subdued. Again, benadryl is legal everywhere as far as I know, and will give a similar (if much weaker) combination with the codeine.
I'm off to enjoy my Canadian vacation, but I hope my info/opinion had been helpful. Be safe! Enjoy!

>Like yea I Dont really wanna get out of control or fucked up.
>Just go sit back, relax and enjoy the vibes
Choose one. Mild high is so weak that you can go on with your day. What I understand is you have too much free time and want to do drugs to cope with it. And that scenario is more 'fucked up' high not mild. Mild is for work o/w you have going on. Fucked up is for sitting at home alone.

Straight pills never had the same effect on me as extracted codeine. At least crush the pills, you might have an absorption issue

As other user's have suggested, cold water extraction is the way to go. It works because paracetamol is far less soluble in cold water than codeine.
>Crush up tablets
>Mix with room temperature water (Not warm water, this kills the codeine)
>Put mixture in freezer
>Come back in 5-10 minutes, water should be very cold BUT NOT FROZEN, there should be a white precipitate in the bottom of the mixture, this is the paracetamol/filler
>Pour mixture through coffee filter or 2/3 layers of paper towel
>Enjoy your codeine
Don't get hooked though, apparently codeine dependency is a bitch.

Use TRAMADOL, i use them. Very good

I appreciate the advice user, cheers for all this. Also do you have a kik at all? And if so would you mind me adding you? Pic not related

May I ask what that is good sir?

Popped back into thread real quick. Don't have Kik, sorry. Someone else recommended Tramadol...that shit is dangerous. I took it for years bc it was unscheduled in US, so I could order it online without prescription. (For context I have mild knee and moderate back pain, in addition to enjoying opiates, so I was taking it 3 times a day.) It's basically a synthetic version of codeine. Hits different opiate receptors, but offers a similar high to codeine, not as strong as oxy or other opiates. It was thought to be non-addictive when it was introduced to the market, and compared to oxy/hydro it basically is. However, when I stopped taking it I found out the physical withdrawn symptoms can actually be much worse (I never let myself get that dependent on codeine/oxy/hydro, but research misled me to believe this wasn't a risk w Tramadol.) Totally fucked up my biochemistry for almost a month after I quit them. And I wasn't taking a ridiculous amount; I was just treating pain and enjoying mild high. They are a good alternative to "real" opiates, but only in the short-term. And it is legal in many countries, mostly bc it is relatively new and less regulated. I know at one point it was OTC in Aus, as Ultracet (or brand name equivolent) which is lower dose and mixed with acetaminophen. I don't think extractions work on it, though, and the APAP (acetaminophen, paracetamol, all same thing) was high compared to the Tramadol in it. Unless it's just drastically easier to get, you're better off with the codeine. Ok, now I'm really out. Going to bike on Toronto Island, which I've never been to, but with my water bottle full of extracted codeine I know I'll enjoy it!

Shit sounds dangerous man. Anyways if you wanna keep in contact just post in this thread again and we can sort something out. Also have fun with your holiday man