Fluffy thread

bump

SMOKEY WAWA

Last one on the Booru

Bumperion.

I need more!

[spoiler]nice meme friend[/spoiler]

I'm looking for a comic?

It's a fluffy put in a shower overnight? The owner also has a stick that he hits it with? Any help?

damn, creative shit!

Anyone know who this "Bubbles" is?

Bump

nail guns do not work that way.

kek

Wouldn't it immediately burn his mouth before he even swallows it anyways?

dat last frame doe hahaha

bump

so... if fluffies ever got what they wanted in life, like... what would it be?

A loving owner who protects them, plays with them and makes them spaghetti.

This might be my favorite Fluffy pic.

yes, but I have seen dialogue in comics that implies that fluffies ight think further beyond that.

some seem to think fluffies NEED to have babbehs while other think that babbies growing up to be big is the best.

happiness and funny antics

do they want owners or do they want to be free? 0.o

Woes of a new owner. by grim
There's the full story by iasche.
It ends up being total hugbox, btw

Depends of fluffy. Some wants loving owners, some wants freedom (especially smarties).

so... does a mother ever live long enough to see her foals grow up, or do the foals live long enough to grow up and be adult fluffies with their mamma?

They don't *need* to have babies, but they definitely love those little bundles of joy.

They want owners, but obviously some may think that there's something better out there. Some fluffies run away from home when their owners don't let them have babies, and end up as sad and miserable ferals who regret ever leaving and beg for random people to adopt them.

Anyone got the name of this artist?

The fluffies breed and mature incredibly fast, becoming fully grown up in a month.

so in the end the desire to have babies is something key to being a fluffy, to the point where they would take having babbehs over a master...

>brown foal sleeping on mothers back
>not crying for help laying covered in poo
This triggers me.

>Racist Fluffy
Well, that's new.

yes, but you never see a mammah with her full grown foals... ever...

>racist
lolno
do you even fluffy
brown/black fluffies are bad, no one likes them

It depends on the fluffy. Most obey their owners, but some don't realize what's best for them. And then there's those who try to have both, trying to get knocked up behind their owners back.

>And then there's those who try to have both, trying to get knocked up behind their owners back.

In most stories this doesn't end well either.

Oh right, forgot about that.
When I said racist, I meant something like what was going on in the picture.

It is new indeed. NewFAG that is.

>go back to /mlp/

fuckin fags.

so that rasies the question. can a fluffy mummah effectively take care of her foal for an entire month without it dying, or dying herself, becasue you never see mammahs with their grown up foals.

can they successfully raise their own foals without human assistance?

it just seems that all long term thoughts of fluffies seem to revolve around babbehs.

This is true, although not the best wording of the issue. Fluffy mummahs love all their babies, and treating them like shit because of their color was what humans did. The idea of racist fluffies came along a new wave of casuals joining the fandom, who wanted to abuse fluffies but wanted to paint them as evil to justify their desire to abuse to themselves.

The fluffies have always rejected runts regardless of color though, and run away from alicorns.

I can never understand what those fuckign Guinea pigs are saying.

>can a fluffy mummah effectively take care of her foal for an entire month without it dying, or dying herself

Fluffies have a high mortality rate, but with high breeding many of them succeed nevertheless. The reason you don't see mummahs with grown up foals is that they're grown up and indistinguishable from other adult fluffies at that point.

>Fluffy mummahs love all their babies, and treating them like shit because of their color was what humans did. The idea of racist fluffies came along a new wave of casuals joining the fandom, who wanted to abuse fluffies but wanted to paint them as evil to justify their desire to abuse to themselves.
I never liked how people tried to paint the fluffies as evil just to make the abuse seem like justice... which seems sick considering how helpless fluffies are.

>The reason you don't see mummahs with grown up foals is that they're grown up and indistinguishable from other adult fluffies at that point.
so they can't tell each other apart by scent color or name?

That's just because its an easy topic. A mother losing its babies has a lot of emotional weight, so it's an easy source for lots of drama and drive.

It's kind of how humans in fluffyverse seem to all have shoddy and broken fences, but the fact is that there's no tales to tell in houses with pristine fences that keep the fluffies out.

They can, but most of the time grown-up fluffies consider each other as fellow fluffy-friends rather than family members.

No. There was a comic where a fluffy was bred with his sister. He was punished because he didn't warn the owner. The fluffy tells him he can't recognize other fluffys by scent.

>but with high breeding many of them succeed nevertheless
i don't think there is enough breeding in the world to make these broken things thrive. particularly in terms of feeding everyone, surviving none room temperature levels,a two inch fall etc. if anything rapid evolution is their only hope, but they never seem to evolve...

If you're talking about The Farm comic, the other fluffy had no tongue to speak and the other was blindfolded and hadn't ever smelled another fluffy so it thought that's what all fluffies smelt like.

of possibly they can't make it through a generation without human assistance, so really all these fluffy plagues are probably hasbio flushing all the failed fluffies into the streets.

What is the point of this?