Seth Rogan

>Seth Rogan
>James Franco
>Jonah Hill

You can pick one of them to die, but the other 2 will be featured in even more buddy comedies to come over the next decade (Not necessarily with each other).

Which one is it Sup Forums?

>Not necessarily with each other
Then Rogan must go

all three are great, fuck off nerd

Jonah hill is a good actor, franco is competent, rogen is complete shit and his laugh is annoying, so rogen

Seth Rogen. As bad as Hill and Franco are, at least they try new things and have an iota of range. Seth Rogen's "talent" begins and ends with DUDE WEED LMAO.

death to franco
then fat buddy cop

DUDE JEWS LMAO
DUDE WEED LMAO

Do I also get to pick how Seth Rogan dies?

Jonah Hill goes

Go ahead

why?

Seth

KILL KILL JONAH HILL
KILL KILL JONAH HILL
KILL KILL JONAH HILL

Definitely Seth Rogen

Kill Franco.

Then Rogen.
>needs to make Preacher

Then Hill.

I am ok with Rogan and Franco
neckbeard Jonah must die.

Jonah Subway

Rogan & Franco have great chemistry together. Hill doesn't really bounce off his co stars, just does his own thing. He was great in WoWS & Super Bad but apart from that I tend to find him a tad annoying, so I choose to drown him in pudding.

Jonah Hill dies

Rogen & Franco 4ever

I like him together with Tatum

I actually wouldn't mind hanging out or working with Franco and Rogan, but I'm afraid that I'll probably have to pretend that I find Schumer hilarious.

I'd kill Franco.

Jonah Hill is going to eat himself to death / OD any day now and Rogen isn't far behind, so I'll just continue to endure until nature has run its course.

Seth Rogan needs to die a painful death.

Why is he on TV? Please just fucking die already you jew pothead unfunny curly haired fuck

rogen dies

jonah hill lives just because he was funny in Hail, Cesar james franco's whole life is amusing

rogen has done all he can

jonah hill dies

Seth Rogan is by far the most annoying, but I kill Jonah Hill because Seth's shitty presence mostly stays contained within the realm of movies he personally makes.

I don't even have a beef with James Franco outside of his association with Seth.

You seem like you got a lot of anger. Maybe you need to chill out and smoke a joint. Laugh a little more.

This

Franco is competent in comedies only. His acting in Planet of the Apes was fucking atrocious.

did you happen to see the stephen king miniseries he starred in?
he was bretty good, i recommend

What about 127 hours?

>implying

Rogen
>Jew
>stoner
>fat
>not funny
>portrayed as likeable to normalize degeneracy
>ends up with how Aryan white girl

he is a character designed to make men complacent fat pigs

Rogen obviously dies. What a stupid hypothetical.

How can you any of the Freaks & Geeks cast?

Jonah it is

Don't kill the Hill.

Fuck Franco, Marry Jonah, Kill Rogen

Rogen should be dead he sukcs. At least Hill and Franco have charisma.

Rogen is legitimately the worst actor of the three.

Seth