How can this continue?

How can this continue?

Coast to coast, from the Midwest and now reaching the upper tiers of our country.

How can this continue?

Rise up already!

Do something different because it's painfully obviously that your peaceful protests are not gaining their desired effect.

It's time to stand up and be counted as humans. Beings. Equals.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with this type of treatment.

I'm not even black; it's not happening to me, my family or friends, but who's to say it couldn't?

I don't expect support. Spill your thoughts.

Spill them; spill them like the blood of so many young who didn't deserve the cards dealt to them by the authority they had to contend with.

Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fo7NiHIuvwE
youtube.com/watch?v=1S7WkTZVYOQ
liveleak.com/view?i=396_1467864290
mugshots.com/search.html?q=Philando Castile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont be actin like a thug

"peaceful protests"

Stopped reading right there.

No, I don't want to argue. Rather here for you to change my mind. If it's bait, it's bait for change.

Fair enough, you're right about this, but has anything changed? Perhaps a different tactic is in order.

first guy deserved it.
second guy maybe not.
still waiting on investigations for both.
i think there should be a separate organization that does the investigating too.

first nigger should have not resisted so much. plain and simple. but he is a product of his environment, a divided society under a failed system.

second nigger feels like theres more too the story. but judging from the cops reaction its obviously a major fuck up. i suspect miscommunication due to the inherent racism in all of humanity.

we are not equal. there are obvious differences between races and cultures. some conflicting. but if we work for it, i believe we all deserve equal opportunities as a basic human right.

muslims do not count and need to be destroyed. extremist islamic terrorists are subhuman. they have no regard for human life. they kill women and children for fantasies and seflish reasons like 72 virgins.

the worlds countries have all been pussified by the USA and its PC regime. no world leader is bold enough to be the next hitler that this world needs.

donald trump is the hero this world needs
not the hero this world wants.

tl;dr
trump is the dark knight.

Wath this video and feel better about your day

youtu.be/fo7NiHIuvwE

If you don't like the way shit is than quit being a liberal nigger.

Problem solved.

/Thread

This problem is only growing because of conservative racism, and the rise of Donald Trump.

This shit needs to end now.

Go back to tumblr.

Fuck off dindu sympathizer. Theat stupid gold toothed nigger had a long criminal record and was illegaly in possession of a firearm even though he was a convicted felon while selling his shit music in a delusional dream of being a rapper.

He is the definition of a parasite. How much are you willing to bet that he was on welfare or some form of government assistance?

The left and all their race pets have pushed whites away, in to their own category. Now you expect whites to be besties? Constant calling to kill whitey, a MASSIVE difference in crime rate, not just in general but interracial for blacks on whites. And you want whites to give a single shit about you? Go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=1S7WkTZVYOQ

Don't forget Christian extremist under the banner of America's corporate soldiers praising God and Jewsus when they kill women and children,oh, but that's just casualties of war and necessary evil, so yea irrelevant, continue enlightened one.

This isn't about him.

Get pulled over with a young child and woman sitting next to you for a broken taillight? I'm not sure acting like a thug even came into the picture.

I like how you put that, "a divided society under a failed system."

So Trumps your vote for social and systematic change? For the good?

I'm white and got pulled over for expired lisence plate tags. They should have let me break the law because of the color of my skin. Fucking racist cops.

Aren't you late for your liberal arts classes?

Yeah you're probably right.

Instead of getting pulled over for expired tags you should have had four leads pumped into you.

Nope, just looking for you guys to change my mind.

You're not Che Guevara.

Nope, not Che; but still interested in alternate opinions. Enlightenment.

I think we're all missing the bigger points here.

1. fix your fucking tail lights. and all tear aspects of your vehicle.

2. avoid the police. hint #1 will assist in this

3. AVOID THE FUCKING POLICE.

fuck forgot pic

>the cop still shoots him will hes still on the ground screaming in pain

Harambe 2.0

Ah, now we are getting somewhere.

Why should I avoid those who are put here to protect and serve?

Seems like recently all of America's finest are serving up lead instead.

KEK

i love how trump says things that are perfectly reasonable, yet "feel" racist to tumblrinas

name one racist thing hes said...

not something someone else wont say like a lot of immigrants are criminals

something like

fuck niggers

or im racist

or i hate blacks

oh wait. he never said anything racist, he just drew a line in the sand and you think the line should be far more left,

therefore call him a racist

he was bout to get his life on track

Lulz

Op is a faggot wannabe online revolutionary.
>I'll start a thread and that will be the beginning of an uprising. Hurr durr

Again gents, it's not about this guy. It's about the situation.

innuendos and code-words are loved by racists, and often used thinking that only other racists will "get it", but we can all see right through this crap.

trump is the king of racist innuendos.

No, you're not reading. I want you to change my opinion. ,

Thats one nice video

Then list 10 of those innuendos.

Impossible to do. You already have your mind set. No matter how many right answers we give you, they will be wrong.

if he was "cooking for the school kids" as they say, why was he bringing a gun?

waaa waaaa christians are evil waaaa u dun agree with me u bad ;__;
Stop comiting crimes you stupid niggers and the cops will stop shooting your asses.

HAHAHAHHA! StOP IT RIGNT THERE BUSTER :D
THE BAIT POLICE ARE HERE >:D
MUAHAHAHAH

Not one more post buddy! Hold it right there ..I..(-_-)..I..
Fuck YOUUUU

BAIT POLICE ALERT :D

out smarted and out classed my friend :D

GTFO my Sup Forums u summer faggot!!! :D

I think my job here is done -_^
*does a 180 spin*
bait police out

>white supremacist propaganda

The situation is he was illegally carrying a firearm, if that same dude was pointing that thing at you, you would beg the police to shoot him.

Shitty shitpost is bait/10, sage in all fields

heres your (you)

This

holy fuck, just watch 1 trump rally. the entire thing is one giant innuendo against muslims, and people of color.

if you can't see this, then you're an idiot.

what possessed you to even type this shit

He was legally carrying it though. What are you talking about

Exactly as we thought, you have no evidence

And you also lived to make this shitty post.

ATTENTION AMERICANS
This is a ruse, this is a ruse to take your head off from the Clinton case.
The bitch walks free
And now you are blind by manufactured drama to keep you busy.
Focus on Clinton, the police will take care of feral niggers, you the people must bring down Clinton.

Meh, 'rising up.' I intend to just quietly leave the country to live and work elsewhere.

Don't try and steer away from answering. List 10 innuendos.

Or maybe the police shouldn't shoot someone for a broken tail light?

>Rise up already!
The White man will never rise up. They're 2A pussy's, waiting on the official Gov't notice that tells them they're in a Police State. There's more of them killed by cops then Blacks every year.

But the Black man is tired of this shit. And when they protest with BLM movements dumbfuck Whitey blames them.

>tl;dr -Whitey's stupid. Blacky's protesting

autism

>"TRUMP SAYS RACIST SHIT!!"
>"prove it"
>"he.......he uses INNUENDOS TO DO IT!!!"
>"give examples"
>*silence*

Your country needs Trump. You retards are so fucked you actually need Trump to kick your asses.

>Being a non-idiot

By your standard systemic racism isn't a thing... Nor is disenfranchising a group. I don't think you understand racism

White guy trying to stir up shit in this cesspool

He was scared the white kids were going to shoot up the school

Indoctrinated I see

This. Basic psychology.

The punishment for carrying a weapon is death at the scene? I thought judges and juries dispensed justice...

You are a fucking retard and you are a perfect example of all anti-Trump protesters.

I say again. You actually NEED Trump to kick your ass like these niggers needed a father figure to keep them in line.

Another Whitey who can't figure it out.

How's those Militia's going for ya?

If he's trying to grab his weapon, yeah.

Let's see... Jim Crow - systemic racism or just people worried that education matters when voting?

You realize that nigger was a sex offender right? And that the nigger in Ferguson was rightfuly shot right?

You can't. The fix is already (very obviously now) in, and she will be the next president, no matter what the outcome of the election is.

Even if Trump were to win, they would announce that Hillary won by a tight margin, but now doubt won. Sheeple will accept this as fact and go one with life.

This is exactly how it will play out.

shitty bait

but thanks for bringing this topic out to be discussed. that officer knew he fucked up and its clear in the video

dis gon b gud

liveleak.com/view?i=396_1467864290

>officer i have a gun
>reaches for wallet at waistline
>bam
perhaps if nog had told cop where his gun was before reaching for his waist he would be nigging another day.

He was a convicted felon. A convicted felon cannot own a firearm let alone carry one in public. How dumb are you?

I'm starting to enjoy these random executions from cops. With all of the immigration issues going on in Sweden, its just a matter of time before we see that everywhere. I use Sweden as an example of a country that is too late to be saved barring any actions made that they are opposed to right now. Black people need to figure out their own shit, convince their own people that there is more to life than pussy, kush and money. Sympathizing for blacks because niggers ruin it all, is akin to letting the muslims run free because "they're not all ISIS".

Hell with them all

any proof fagot?

Op, how bad is your autism?

>inb4 he was black

no because felons cant get a CCW permit

How dumb are you faggot? How do you even know if that is true?

Anders Behring Breivik was right

>Norway not Sweden, but still

He was convicted of carrying an illegal firearm while in possession of Marijuana. He was sentenced to 5 years in prison you fucking twat.

Threads over. Op committed suicide.

still not seeing any proof

Oh no, police shot a black dude. Goes all over the news. You do know that white people get killed by the police just as much or probably even more than black people right?

How can it continue? Easy. Say you were a cop. Living in America, the country constantly surrounded by foreign people, which nearly 25% have at least terrorized other citizens, while other countries see the average white man as evil, just like every other minority, you are justified to be scared shitless with your family whom you love so much.

Next you join the forces. Protecting and serving, or deployed to follow whatever orders the branches have. You wanna protect the people around you but man oh man, for some reason, many cops are starting to do some of the stupidest shit out there. So now you realize the public is losing their shit over cops and everyone has a gun of their own. There's records of people actually shooting down policemen. People DIE doing that job because the citizens are either retaliating, breaking the law, or hunting policemen.

Now you're on your toes. Who's gonna shoot you (the policeman in a country surrounded by wrong doers, guns, and violent people) next? Will it be a citizen minding his own business? Will it be someone breaking the law? Your fear has NEVER been at this maximum. You've never experienced the threat level that surrounds you as a policeman. What the fuck is going to happen next.

You pull over a guy who's taillight busted. "That's not safe man". Pull him over to let him know. "Oh shit a gun! I don't wanna die next! My buddy Charlie got shot before!" Pull out your gun.

Blood pumps faster. You overthink. You can't react reasonably, those fears take over and adrenaline spikes your senses.

Then...you make a terrible terrible choice.

fucking faggot

mugshots.com/search.html?q=Philando Castile

All they have to do is remember that they are the only ones that still think they are niggers. Oh, and to stop being niggers!

Exactly what I said earlier. Not matter what we say it will be wrong.

> "You faggot there's like a 1/100000000 chance that'll ever happen."

Ah and how many policemen have joined the ranks over the past decade?

Wow US cops must REALLY hate black people. I mean, for years they've had their careers and lives ruined after events like this but they STILL pull the trigger. Guess they must love racism more than their own lives. Weird huh?

No proof Trump is racist either but no one seems to give a fuck.

The problem is "growing" because the media reports on it more. Victim culture is extremely marketable. There's actually less racism than ever (unless you count Social Justice's brand of racism).

Also the only thing on that image's list that qualifies as racism is "non-whites". And I don't think he's said anything that suggests that.

He had no criminal record!! so no mugshot to use when you attempt to spread FUD in this thread… gonna have to try harder fgt

lol, showing your true colors

Breivik killed 70 mostly if not all white kids to prove his point about how muslims and and marxism were going to kill everyone in norway.

The difference is that Christian extremists aren't massacring people every week in the name of their God. Muslims are.

>no proof

It's all around you if you'd just take the blinders off and open your eyes.

Fucking fuck.

It's true. There are necessary evils that need to be done in this world to ultimately help us out. As shitty of a person as Trump is, he is what the USA needs. Whites are pressured throughout the world, all of our homes are being kicked in and all we do is cower in fear, make sure we are PC.

You're confusing the two niggers one is guilty as fuck (Louisiana, completely justified) the other (Minnesota) is looking innocent.