French

>French
>Celtic

Can we please stop this meme?

>What the hell did you just bloody say about me you little wanker ?

Celtic nation when

It's easy, if your countrymen are likely to suffer from haemochromatosis, the Celtic disease, you're likely to be Celtic.

10% of Belgians suffer from it.

Celtic languages ≠ Celtic people

We are Celtic people even if we speak a vulgar Latin Language

But we are Celtic.
And Latin.
And Germanic.
And the guyz who were in France before the Indo-Europeans.
And a bit from other Euros who passed by.

WE

WUZ
(I help u)

its not a maymay

ASTERIX

>MFW i literally praise Belenos every morning while putting on my torque and trimming my moustache.

Bretons are French and gauls are our ancestors.

ET MERDE

Do you drink your magic potion to work your boring office job, by Toutatis?

No need , felt inside a cauldron when i was younger.

>felt inside

PRAISE TARANIS
EPONA A QT

You guys made my day, thanks

Do your part, pray gaulish gods, my brother.

These white-haired guys looks like they took to many cocaine 2bh

>fighting, naked, against romans

They were definitely crazy.

When the Belgae and the Romans first met before the fight, the Belgae were laughing out loud because the Romans were all manlets, and they couldn't believe that an army of manlets would seriously try to challenge them.

kek, proof?

>beta uprising : roman edition

Caesars De bello Gallico

Oh, okay, thanks

>bad guys always win

dat burn

Pretty much this, in fact is the case of all western europe.

You are talking like every Gauls tribes were bro-tier.
reminder the Aeduis (Eduens) are the greatest gaulish allies of Rome and also traitors.
Caesar was not ours only enemy, he was actually a precious to fight against the germanic Suebis menace of Arioviste.

*precious ally

It's the same with England, which is primarily """"celtic"""" genetically, but speak a Germanic hybrid language.

exactly, we all know the true celts were superior a melanated people

>Sc*ts and Ir*sh
>Celtic
Daily reminder if you're not from Wales, Britanny or Cornwall you are a gaylick imposer, not celtic masterrace

Celtic gets meaningless once you include places that don't have an extant Celtic language. This meme should stop at Ireland, Wales, Scotland and Brittany.

How do we save the celtic languages?

>mfw north portugal will never unite with galicia
>mfw we will never be free from the chains of the caliphate of Lisbon

Les Arvernes, les Helvètes, les Sénons et les Belges étaient basés, pêh

They didn't knew that manlet rage is the most powerful fuel of the universe

i thought the point in portugal's independence was being free from the crown of castille

Les Helvètes ont traverser la frontière pour casser les couilles et ça a justement permis à César de trouver une excuse pour s'incruster dans les affaires gauloises. (quoique l'avantage c'est qu'après il a put apporter son aide pour botter le cul de ce batard de boche d'Arioviste)

Les Sénons je me souviens plus trop de ce qu'ils ont fait, tu veux pas plutot dire les Séquanes ? (qui étaient les rivaux des Eduens)

et oui les Belges étaient puissants mais ont fini par ce faire laminer, d'ailleurs les défaites des Belges comme celles d'Arioviste ont faite que certaines tribus ont accepter la domination romaine sans meme combattre, impressionner par les exploits de ce bon vieux Jules, qui énervait tout les salopards corrompus du Sénat romain, sérieux c'était un bon Jules en vrai.

>falling for the celtic meme

celts are not a race. It was just a culture that spread all over europe.

>what is haemochromatosis
>why is it called the "celtic disease"
>name the countries where this genetic disease is rampant

And if we (the north) unite with Galicia we will be both free from the crown of castille and from the centralists in Lisbon

Si je me souviens bien, Brennos était un Sénon.
C'est pas si mal !

Et puis bon, des Suisses qui traversent des frontières pour faire chier le monde, c'est pas mal, quoi !

Menapian here

ama

I'm pretty sure Manannán mac Lir was also a deity indigenous to the Gaels, with the Isle of Man and the places in Ireland obtaining their toponyms from them.

Also, that's an extremely generous represantation of the Menapian homeland, since the area south of the Scheldt estuary was Germanized rather early by Ingvaeones like the Frisii and Istvaeones like the Cananefates.

Ouais mais Brennos c'est beaucoup plus ancien que la guerre des Gaules, puis lui c'est un gaulois cisalpin il me semble, vivant au dessus du fleuve Po en italie du nord, donc c'est pas vraiment un mec de chez nous, si je me souviens bien de ce que j'ai pus lire a propos.
mais c'est vrai que cette anecdote est épique.

Menapian literally means "the people of Manannan", also the presented area was in pre-Roman days.

>since the area south of the Scheldt estuary was Germanized rather early by Ingvaeones like the Frisii and Istvaeones like the Cananefates.

You mean after Caesar eradicated the Eburones?

Well eburo- means "taxus" in Gaulish, the Germanics that settled the area were called Toxandrii, again meaning "taxus people". They were basically the remains of the same tribe that were Germanised by mixing with their neighbours.

The 50AD is an error in the book, it should be 50BC.

Ptolemy in the 2nd century BC already reported the colony of the Menapii (he called them Manapii) and the neighbouring Germanic Chauci (called Cauci) from Belgium/NL on the Irish east coast.

what do you think of galician "castrense" celtic culture ?
the stone base of their houses is still intact in most cases

What happened to Galloway?

I think it's pretty cool
It's a shame we know so little about our pre-roman culture

Pic related is near where i live

well, the celts had more territories in the peninsula than the iberians but then carthaginians, romans, visigoths, vandals, suevians and moors (Arabs and berbers) came

green celts, red iberians

Cantabria has a peak of R1a, about 10% iirc, this is associated with the Visigoths, who before migrating lived for 3-4 centuries in Poland and mixed with the locals.

We don't

What is colonias fenicias

I can figure out the other two are Greek and Carthaginian colonies

Then you don't even speak Irish as L1 in your own country.

Pheonicians colonies, who were pretty ancient, Carthaginians are actually Pheonicians too and appropriate the phoenicians colonies when they came to Spain, they also made alliance with numerous indigenous to fight against Rome.

>NORTHERN SPAIN IS WHITE AND CELTIC!!! XD NOT LIKE THE BROWN SOUTH!

kIll yourself you fucking peice of shit spanish dumbass you're even worse than north portugal is white/south brazil/west poland is germanic/north mexico is white faggot shitposters.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

DER PERUANER

What's strange is that the South of Spain was resettled by people from the North when they kicked out the jews and muslims that wouldn't convert

the "south of spain is moorish" is just a meme by people who are not aware of the expulsions of muslims but tryhard to keep this alive because spaniards are mediterraneans when they actually were mediterraneans even before the moorish invasion and have not exactly the same facial features than north africans.

El argentino BLANCO

someone didn't start 2017 in a good mood
are you ok

This
Even we in the north know that. We just like to banter them and call them moor mostly because their culture (not race) has more influence from north africa\mediterranean in general

Re blanco boludo.

You forgot the rest of that citation. In short (kek), the Belgae laughed because of how short the Romans were, the Romans got their siege engines and wrecked the Belgae walls, then the Belgae quivered in fear, surprised that such small men could construct such large machines.

Moral of the story: le manlet maymay is only pushed by insecure faggots who have nothing to be proud of other than being tall by genetic coincidence.
>inb4 angry manlet
I'm a bit over 1.80m. I'm just sick and tired of this ridiculing of shorter men regardless of their other qualities (a mode of thinking that's very feminine in my eyes).

England, Lowland Scotland are Germanic.

Not according to a study that came out a year or two ago

Celts>>R*mans>>>>>>>>G*rm*n*cs

>he says as he posts a stupid meme map

Well yes, but I thought that was obvious. Of course the Belgae got wrecked by Caesar's troops, everyone got wrecked by them. Well except the Menapii, they had to return and literally cut down the woods where they lived to get at them - and even after that the Menapii never sent hostages to Rome unlike every other Gallic tribe.

>worship a Roman-brought religion
>speak the Roman language
>decide your Celtic because of some shit in 100BC
You guys are plastic paddies

30% haplogroup I does not a Germanic country make

>tfw North and East of the country are Germanic but you're still "meds"

The bulk of their ancestors were Gauls m8 that should be enough.

If I start to speak Italian starting tomorrow that will not turn me into an Italian.

Ethnology =/= Genealogy

>galicia
>asturias
>cantabria
>celtic

I'm talking about a disease, not about family names.

It is a well-known fact that haemochromatosis is very common amongst Celtic peoples, it is called the Celtic disease for a reason. And it is hereditary, a genetic abberation.

>argentinian education

>You guys are plastic paddies
It's a meme pushed by some French radical liberals during the Third Republic, in an attempt to detach France from its Catholic roots (the traditional belief was that France was founded by Clovis, the first king of the Franks who united all the Frankish tribes, conquered Gaul and converted to Catholocism (he also never changed the administration the Romans left in place, making Francia/France relatively centralized early on)). However, with his Fifth Republic De Gaulle once again affirmed: France is Catholic, France is white, France is Latin, Clovis founded France and the Gauls are too distant from the French to be considered Frenchmen or even proto-Frenchmen. But France is now a "progressive" and "diverse" country, so the religiously inclusive "muh Gaul ancestors" story is still pushed, and ironically quoting De Gaulle makes you a nazi. De Gaulle, the man who refused to compromise with the Nazis even after his country had gone down the shitter, mister "I showed the world the corpse of France and convinced them it still lived", a nazi.

France may have been born with Clovis, but it died with De Gaulle.

>the Gauls are too distant from the French to be considered Frenchmen or even proto-Frenchmen.

That is complete bullcrap, haplomemes confirm this and I'll take exact scientific method over the word of a pompous politician.

Mainly the nobility in France was related to the Franks, but not the peasantry. And they killed most of the nobles in 1789.

>they killed most of the nobles in 1789.

stop, I don't want to feel ;_;