Why are white basement dwellers (mommy get me another hot pocket) Donald Trump's primary base?

Why are white basement dwellers (mommy get me another hot pocket) Donald Trump's primary base?

youtu.be/AGoO8c8kBdk?t=71

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1S7WkTZVYOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VhC30Ru51dA
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
salon.com/2016/07/01/former_clinton_secret_service_agent_afraid_hillary_will_have_him_killed_for_writing_tell_all/
youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are angry, unhappy idiots. Just like every Trump supporter I've met.

You're confusing trump with bernie

this!

youtube.com/watch?v=1S7WkTZVYOQ

proof....

>angry
>scared
>they get criticized for saying "spic" or "nigger" so hate the world
>think obama is secret muslim
>muslims taking over america

what I don't get is, why do they trust him? He's never done shit for anyone but himself. Do they think he is suddenly their friend? He is about as 1% as they come.

>increase censorship
>increase domestic military/border patrol
>reduce taxes for big business
>cut public health
>will work to destroy anyone who disagrees with him

I would rather have fucking kanye in office, I am not even kidding.

>why do they trust him?

Why do you trust Hillary is a much bigger question......

>years of service
>works within the party

just to start. do I think she is perfect? nah. Do I think she is corrupt? sure some - most politicians are at some level. Do I think she cares about America, and making it a better country? I do.

here's why: youtube.com/watch?v=VhC30Ru51dA

She cares about special interest groups and money.

>15 cents have been deposited on your account

keep shilling you Hill-bot

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

enjoy you ass getting destroyed when he will get elected

youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E

Trump cares about nothing but himself. And he is sucking corporate dick as we speak. Raised 51 million in June. Hillary is a known quantity - Trump is just some nearly insane rich asshole.

topKek

I wasn't expecting that.

nope. he is a fucking shithead.

FUCK ME AMERIFAGS THIS IS GETTING FUCKING BORING

Hillary is going to sell off what's left or our country.

nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

More diversity for your neighborhoods.

Bernie basement dwellers and shillary supportes who haven't got a clue what a criminal she is don't like Trump.
salon.com/2016/07/01/former_clinton_secret_service_agent_afraid_hillary_will_have_him_killed_for_writing_tell_all/

because even they have to do one thing right in their lives

because he's a populist. hilary clinton is an oligarch.

basically this election comes down to: do you want to take it in the ass or the mouth?

trump has bernie's voters now though

Do you support nationalism or do you support globalism cuckoldry?

USA became a Banana Republic

Freedom meme

Not really, majority wont be voting like it's been every election.

all the bad shit he's done, he's done honestly and unashamedly. hilary clinton has lied about so much shit, and she's bad at it.

i don't want a president who's signature style is "bad at lying"

Yes it did. The FBI decision only put this right under all of our noses.

Hillary knows this, and the decision was made as her way of giving the conservative movement the middle finger.

>Do I think she cares about America, and making it a better country? I do.

until it conflicts with her money and power.

You are obviously confused.. 44 Year old former U.S. Marine, Current small business owning homeowner here..

And while Trump is obviously not anybody's ( Except Trump's ) first, second, or even third choice, it will be a cold day in hell before I vote for that dumb bitch that is so far removed from reality that it's almost unbelievable..

For fucks sake.. " Lets give the middle class a raise by having a $15 minimum wage"

Who the fuck thinks anybody in the middle class makes less than $15 per hour ? It would take 30 hours of overtime every week on top of 40 straight time hours to be middle class on less than $15 per hour..

TRIPS OF TRUTH

just keep watching fox.

stay dumb user.

>Why are white basement dwellers (mommy get me another hot pocket) Donald Trump's primary base?

>white basement dwellers are majority of usa

most others can see through this con artist

when your life sucks, you figure things can't get worse.

plus people like to see others suffering when they are and they think it's not their fault

people want to blame anyone else, this time brown people and women, for their fucked up lives instead of taking Personal Responsibility.

because trump has pandered to them

because there is a lack of education and a disdain for science that makes them unable or unwilling to test his statements.

because they've been ignored and marginalized for 30 years.

Because he is the edgelord of American edgelords.

white rednecks? They're the majority of the trump voters at least

because they're idiots
youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ

>muh free speech is getting stepped on

hate speech =/= free speech you retarded racist.

$15 an hour is 30k a year. a lot of places in the US this gets you a pretty decent life. maybe you should cut out some of your "hobbies" and stop trying to be like rich people.

Wtf? Are there any sources for that?

>hate speech =/= free speech you retarded racist.

That is something they don't understand. They believe free speech is saying whatever you want without any consequences. I wonder why they don't try to call their boss a nigger though and after they got fired sue the company for violating their constitutional rights?

yeah, but they all wear tinfoil helmets and rarely leave their basements

>muh buzzfeed

Free speech = ALL speach you stupid freedom hating faggot

The Lion will not allow his nation to fall like it has before. This is the last stand for the white race.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

right wing propaganda at its 'finest'.

$15/hr for a "job" which is primarily there for college students and high school students. If you are an adult and hold one of these "jobs", then you fucked up, because it is a "job", and not a career. It was intended to only be a rung on the ladder on the way up to the career.

How about learning an actual trade instead of that gender studies degree? Plumbers are in short supply these days when it comes to new people entering the field, and is also a good paying trade, and that's just one example.

Sorry faggots, flipping burgers is not a career, and isn't worth $15/hr.

no one's arrested his orange ass. he's free to say whatever he wants, thankfully, because he's digging his own grave.

WRONG faggot.

Google says otherwise.

>primarily there for college students and high school students

Who determines that?

And why shouldn't highschool and college students earn 15 bucks an hour?

ha ha google says

Together we rise, divided we fall.

We will once again unite under one banner to protect our people from those that seek to destroy our way of life.

don't bother. it's a right wing talking point to fight raising the minimum wage and there's zero proof behind it.

Why should unskilled labor be paid equal (or more in some cases) than skilled labor?

It shouldn't. Want more pay? Learn a skill, and get a skilled position.

Minimum wage is for kids.
It was never meant for a living wage.

Your talking points are shit, and have been debunked many times.

you're wrong. look up the Fair Labor Standards Act faggot

learn something

you're right, no skilled labor should be getting paid minimum wage.

if you are, and you probably are because you're angry about it, demand more money. find another job.

do something. it's your life. fix it.

Call it whatever you want dumb shit child.
Minimum wage for kids.

I know this is only bait but (pic related) white people have had their exclusive day in the sun. This country is made up of many more people than just whites, and it's their time to shine.

White bigots don't like this, but that's how it's going to be no matter how much they dislike it.

"The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith."

>The Fire Rises.
>The Lion shall be reborn.

We stand united or we fall divided.

White might unite!

LEL XD

you're a shill for big corporations. paid or not, you are. it's even worse if you're not being paid.

you obviously make minimum wage and you're pissed someone making burgers gets the same as you.

IF YOU DONT THINK UNICORNS EXIST

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE RIDING ONE

because you're a retard that assumes that.

Being spineless and not asking for raises is a trait of the left.
The left are the ones who also complain about the minimum wage being too low.
How do you pay those 16 year olds then?
Respectable adults don't work for minimum wage.

yes, the time is coming where you will need to be good at what you do and have actual marketable skills and not just be white.

the internet was the first major nail in the coffin.

this has, understandably, angered the useless white people out there.

cue trump's entrance to the stage

that will be the day I have a privileged life.
keep playing the victim.

my guess is you're getting paid just barely above minimum wage, based on the way you try and present your arguments.

you're probably like $1 above mimimum wage and you're worried the burger flippers will be making as much as you.

$15 an hour is 30k a year. i bet you're making 35k a year.

if you're white you have it. you may not see it, but trust me you have it in a big way.

Nice strawmanning, you did above to someone else in the thread too.
Nobody cares about your opinion and your immature arguments.

quit whining and fix your own life. take some personal responsibility.

>Nice strawmanning,

People who don't understand the terms they use and yet still try to use them.

No wonder you're barely making minimum wage.

>Why should unskilled labor be paid equal (or more in some cases) than skilled labor?

Why not? Are all jobs comparable?

I guess we should pay a pilot or surgeon the same as a burger flipper then?

I highly doubt that any of those guys feel stripped of there accomplishments because of graphic on a google front page. They are too intelligent for that. Only alt-right losers like you, who accomplished shit in their own lifes have time to and do bitch about hat.

Are they worth any more as humans, than others?

That pictures was obviously taken at a press conference not in the control room. How do you know how many and what kind of people overall worked on that project?

>pic related: first Sup Forumstards in space

the only thing these pics really prove is that there are 2 groups of retarded losers with nothing to do

a chubby nerd and middle aged cucks

i never understand how people have time to waste at shit like this, get a fucking job for christ sake

Right, he is probably carrying a rainbow flag. That's why is in the the same line as the confederate redneck and why those left protesters are screaming at him.

>I highly doubt that any of those guys feel stripped of there accomplishments

I can assure you that they don't. But ask yourself how did they make those accomplishments. Their privilege and built-in status in society played a big role.

BTFO

>i never understand how people have time to waste at shit like this, get a fucking job for christ sake

Right, people should work as much as possible so they don't have time to care about politics. Makes it a lot easier for politicians to do they thing without interference from the annoying public.