Which sport is manlier, rugby or football?

Which sport is manlier, rugby or football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdTh8O9xYO0
youtube.com/watch?v=v-1MQ0Cnbhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

football

Radball > alll

rugby

Rugby.

No protect.

Rugby obviously

Clearing rugby!! Football is played by over paid pussys..American football is played by over padded pussys!!

football is most tactical

Did we ask about tactical? No, so shut up.

But whats manlier?

Looks super fucking gay.

Soccer

MMA

Rugby.

and whats more manly than being gay? no woman at all ...

Damn, Dad

name one thing more manly than tactics? gordon bennet must be summer

you're comparing two things that have just about nothing in common.

this

Rugby players may have no padding, but football players hit way harder because they do. If football players had no pads, they'd straight up break shit every play.

Gridiron by far, and I'm from New Zealand. Rugby is overrated as fuck.

enslaving other species and bend their minds to my willing!

In one the players literally have to wear armor or else they'd literally kill each other. Rugby is garbage.

rugby has no protection but they dont get nearly as rough as football.

check this compilation for rugby
youtube.com/watch?v=RdTh8O9xYO0
and compare with this compilation for football.
youtube.com/watch?v=v-1MQ0Cnbhs

ignore music

Or maybe handegg players are too pussy to take a hit without armour?

it's manlier to do something with your life that doesn't result in you being cheered on by working class human trash

building special relationship with a much bigger and much stronger animal to achieve its cooperation

The league isn't stupid enough let their players worth millions kill each other.

y not both?????????

No, I played football in HS. I was a lineman. I got injured with the pads. I don't wanna imagine what it would've been like without them.

thats the same thing

Women's figure skating

You're retarded. The only difference is one sport wears steel armour while the other wears nothing.

From this comment alone I know you have never played or even watched American football in your life.

It's like you base your information entirely off of memes.

Interpretive dance

no, it is not

Rugby players take hits without armour just fine. Why not handegg players?

Ladies gymnastics

Ping-pong

If you're going to troll at least try to be more original about it. You're not getting anybody riled up about this. It's been a thousand times.

Synchronized swimming for the elderly

Because they hit way harder. "Hand egg" players might as well be their own breed of humans. They're fucking massive. And fast. A full forced impact could very well kill and average sized man.

>armour

>-our

Britcuck detected

You go take a hit without pads from an NFL linebacker. We'll see if you can get up after.

>anyone who thinks differently than I do is a troll

God damn you're retarded. You still haven't answered my question by the way. What makes rugby players able to take brutal hits without armour, but not American handeggers?

Your question has been answered 2-3 times already. Football players hit way harder. End of story.

Which asshole is gaylier? Mine or OPs?

Sonny Bill Williams can hit harder than any NFL player yet doesn't wear armour

Really makes you think....

>Armour
>Handegg
Britcuck take the lead from your countrymen and brexit from this thread faggot.

>trick question

You're both a couple of faggots.

>230 lbs

>hits harder than NFL players

They are both dumb as shit. I always get a good laugh knowing the football players will become vegetables by the time they reach 50

Rugby is an endurance game
Football is an attacking game
I watch both
Neither one is more manly than the other

>national canadian polo team

They literally have nothing in common. Rugby is a flow sport. Football is a strategy game with individual plays. Rugby has more in common with soccer hockey or even basketball than football.

You are literally retarded.

It's manlier not manly. Ignirant

You'd learn how to make contact in a way that didn't kill you. Every time we had an american football player join our rugby team, the first thing we had to do was teach them to stop leading with their head.

Jockeying is super gag tbh

hitting each other without armor

manly
ˈmanli/
adjective
having or denoting those good qualities traditionally associated with men, such as courage, strength, and spirit.
"a manly torso of perfect proportions"

How about you lick my hole you ignorant hick

He must have been a special kind of stupid. We already knew not to lead with our heads. A helmet won't stop paralysis.

Football requires endurance too.... To sit through all the commercials.

You think you're manlier reading emare bewks? Warred yu lurn read nohow nigger?

I'd say they're both pretty fucking gay, but rugby has a lot more feeling up while football has a lot more balls on faces. Depends on your preference I guess

Lol thats not football

How about handegg?

>hurr durr
go shit up another botswanan basket weaving forum you fucking jew
no one wants you here

all sports are inherently gay so I'm sorry fucks but you're all gay

If rugby is so manly, why don't they get paid as much as NFL players? When NFL players are making 50x the money that rugby players are, it's pretty clear which sport is tougher.

Lolwut?

The original english football league originally encompassed two sports. Soccer and Rugby. They dropped rugby and kept the name of the league. Thats why you call it football and we call it soccer.

Soccer is what its called.

woaw this looks awesome!

>they literally have nothing in common

Oh so they're not both contact sports? Hmm..... I think you're the one that's literally retarded.

Watch any game of NFL and you will see every player lead with their head. It's a different running style for the game, and it's a fact.

They are both full of gay men running around in tights rolling around on top of each other. It blows my mind people watch that garbage. The only manly sport is mma

rugball or footby

you can hit players harder because your wearing pads

obviously

so the pads do not protect against the force of a 400lb niger running at 20mph impacting another 400lb niger running 20mph the other way

do you really think people with no pads somehow hit harder?

are you 5?

>rugby and football are gay
>watches men in boxer shorts cuddling

I'd rather be hit by someone that 400lb with armor on the by some that's 400lb with no armor

ITT
>Cucks who needs to find the manliest thing possible to avoid admitting who they really are.

Yeah but the average player in fagby doesnt even come close to being that big. Not by a long shot. You're biggest players of all time don't even get to 400lbs

>American "athlete"

In football You run away from man so not gay

Well lets face it..No one weighing 400lbs is running at 20mph!!

the thread can now die

this say it all

> people get injured with pads, im too afraid of what it could be without them

>implying gays are men

Rocket league for hipsters

I honestly think if you put rugby players in armor and send them off playing football they'd beat every single football team out there, simply because rugby players are trained, fast athletes, while football players are not. If you removed the armor from football players and let them play rugby they wouldn't win shit but injure themselves and everyone else into cripples. It's two different sports with different requirements and comparing them is just a britcuck vs amerifat meme.

Average game last 3hours and 12 minutes and out of that the armor clad players only play 11 minutes!! Is it even a sport??

>game action: 11 minutes
You realize there's 60 minutes in a NFL game right? Retard.

4x15 minute quarters

americans still dont understand that force= mass x speed

i wonder if he would hit people harder if he was wearing pads

nah he would probably play nicer its fun with padding!

That's actually begging generous, considering football teams have a seperate offensive and defensive squad.

So in reality they play 5.5 minutes each game. Pathetic.

60 minutes of play time. Not 60 minutes of action!! only 11 minutes of action out of the 60

obviously boxing is manlier

that just makes it worse