Hey Sup Forums, just found the old broken laptops of my sisters...

Hey Sup Forums, just found the old broken laptops of my sisters. Help me recover the data and I will deliver nudes if found

Take hard drive out.
Hook hard drive up to your computer.
Run photo_rec on it.
Profit

OP, will you be here doing the data recovering?

>bumping

I would say take the drive out and place it instead of yours (if you also happen to have a laptop) but you probably want an easier method.

just take the hdd out of both and hook em up to your pc. You can just browse them and find things or run a data recovery software on them both like Recuva and recover all the image and video files you can get.

How do I hook de HD?

OP here

I just took out the hdd now what?

i have no idea, but i think that you must copy the info from that hdd from it to your PC

>no, idk how to do it, brb searching info

Open up your PC, if its a desktop hopefully, find the SATA cable and connect it to your PC, when starting it up go into bios and choose the HDD you want to boot from and boot hers

Connect it to your machine?

I'm gonna try it keep the thread alive

bumping

Bumping for curiosity

youll need to connect optical wires from hardrive to pc

youll find ports on hard drive

bump with interest.

If this isn't a troll, then you guys are dumber than a box of rocks.

If you have a desktop (tower) PC you get another SATA cable and hook it up to the PC as a secondary drive. remember to hook up the power cable from the PC's power supply to the 2nd drive as well. Then use Windows or Linux (whichever OS you have to browse the files on the drive.

Another way would be to buy from Amazon or a local PC store a SATA to USB converter. Just hook up the drive to it and plug the USB into your PC and you can see the files just like using a USB stick

hopfully you have optical to usb for less work

thats wat i basically just said

Okay, I just unhooked the tower hdd and hooked the laptop one, is this okay?

If you have a prebuilt pc with a half decent mother board your primary SATA cables should have 2 other connections on it, mine did at least so I could connect 3 HDDs to it no problem. Don't know if it's standard but my last 2 PCs had them so yeah

Should be, now go into Bios and find the tab that lets you choose the boot mode, should tell you the names of the hardrives and select your sisters

yes

isnt easier booting normally your PC and go to see the files inside the hdd he plugged in?

160 gb noice

There's no 'optical' wires to hook up - you're just confusing the issue.

Some PC's have a fiber optic port for high-end audio and professional server hosting installations sometimes use fiber
optic as a fast transfer method over high-speed connections

The average home PC has no 'optical' cables - especially for a hard disk

this

well not alwas

bump

OP PLUG UR ORIGINAL HDD IN

USE SATA CABLES FROM THE ODD FOR YOUR SISTER HDD

BOOT INTO YOUR HDD AND YOU CAN USE FILE EXPLORER TO LOOK AROUND HERS AND POST THEM

op is literally just getting you retards to fix his laptop.

hurrr durrr sisters nudes hurrr durrrrrrrr

fucking retards

Fucking dumb cunt summerfag

Yes, always.

In many cases a HDD installation of Windows is bound to the hardware and won't boot properly when you transfer the HDD to a new machine. Best case is ALWAYS to just view the disk as a 2nd drive

optical on dvrs consoles etc i know its just i get them confused

Yes it should be. If he boots on his sisters drive it could work, but I doubt it. The drivers for his computer is not installed in his sisters HDD

Sata3 to USB adapter

Fuck you're an idiot that's completely wrong newfag.

quads

kys

OP here, the system just crashed when windows was loading, I'm following windows intrusions to reset the syst

in honor of the quads if nudes are not found post a pic of her.

*DING* *DING* DING*

We have a winner and the proper answer. Having that also allows tou to dumpster dive for old machines that're thrown away and salvage the HDD's to look at.

Also with the right recovery/forensic software you can recover lost and obfuscated files and see what people were trying to hide or had deleted

Dont reset follow this

this

op you gon finish the sentance?

Not always, sometimes if its two DIFFERENT OS's then they will conflict and your PC wont read the NEW HDD as something that is just files

you stupid niger you dont make it your master drive

you run your normal pc and make it a secondary

Just fucking leave your Hdd in. Take the cables from your Cd drive and plug them into your sisters hdd. Boot your computer up like normal and browse the hdd in my computer. You could also run recuva to recover deleted files too.

just view the disk as a 2nd drive

Deal

Bumping with oc in case op doesn't deliver

thank you good sir

This OP.

I can't do all things at the same time

you hurt my brain

7uuuuu

Bumping with some guro

I'm gonna try this

took time to think of name

Your fucking retarded windows is going to delete a lot of shit why the fuck wouldn't you just put it as secondary drove instead of main.

off by one, I'll drink some bleach

kewl dont drown doe

Al menos está buena tu hermana?

I can't wait for him to totally wipe the drive. This is truly the blind leading the blind.

A few folks here know their stuff, but OMG! the BS some of you are feeding him. LOL

Any competent tech or home enthusiast could be looking at the files on the drive in 5 minutes or less. And you shitbirds have him tearing apart his PC --- what's next? Delete that malware filled directory, System32?

are you well man ???

Thanks for your concern

nvrmind its ''all good,your sister''

That's really fuckin easy. It doesn't really get much easier does it?

OP stop that.
Turn your PC off.
Unplug your sisters drive, plug yours back in
Find a different set of the cables your hdd uses and plug your sisters into those
Boot to bios
Boot YOUR drive
Open file explorer
Explore files
???
Profit

anytime

The fuck happened to b so many fucking pc noobs topkek.

>what's next? Delete that malware filled directory, System32?
Checked, and yes.

you have to plug it in to your pc and boot it remove system 32

Op is dead. Killed himself after he wiped the drive

you are actually a fucking moron jesus christ.

Just plug it into a second sata port and view the files you dense fuck

bumping

bump

I'm in, keep the thread alive and I post what I find

op wtfau

any progress?

That isn't Windows...

cool continue the exploring

op suddenly installed ubuntu

Ubuntu?

Good work! Maybe...

yeah

it was a toshiba

The autism is strong in this one

Bumping

I am a hard here btw

Everybody who wants to learn about PC's should have a SATA3 to USB converter, an IDE to USB converter would hrut either as there are tons of old HDD's that people throw away. You can often find, for about $25 USD a small device that does both IDE and SATA3 to USB.

Truly worth the money. So many secrets...

Also stop being just a WinFag -- explore Linux, Ubuntu for the total noob, CentOS for a really solid and easy server. There are lots of distros for every application and taste.

Put Linux on a high-capacity USB stick or a pocket USB HDD. Boot it on someone's PC (if you have access to their hardware) and you own them. great for fixing Windows crashes and bluescreens. Also you have your own 'pocket' PC wherever you go with your own files and apps.

probably nothing.

just go ask ya sis for nudes

outta fucking nowhere Ubuntu.

This smells fishy anons, I think OPs taking us for a ride. I'm alright with that though.

Bingoooo

will op deliver?

roses are red
violets are blue
I am bored
so bye bye

>>>
OH MY GOD OP DELIVERED

>thinks that he's fooling anyone with this shit

why the fuck are you taking photos of images on your PC you fucking mong