To be honest

yeah i'm a sore loser but france didn't contribute anything to this game to deserve to win it. >we literally gave away 2 (two) free goals and that's it. simply choked it away. in addition >we didn't win a single header duel and didn't convert >our chances.

thanks to englel we still have alot to laugh about tho, so thats good.

the worst part about this? france will choke away the fucking final to fucking portugal at home and we will have TSU shitposting like we have never seen before and people ACTUALLY believing c. ronaldo is the GOAT

anyway that's all for now

t. angry herbert

Other urls found in this thread:

gfycat
youtube.com/watch?v=jtd_oiAS3EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do know all I'm hearing is "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, WE LOST!!", right?

>All the german butthurt on Sup Forums

Holy shit it's precious...

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

The first one you gave

The second one, you were simply no match for Pogba's speed and skill, no need to be mad, even a random could have scored with such a pass.
Him being Greasy adds to neuer assblast tho :^)

>but france didn't contribute anything to this game to deserve to win it.

So basically it's like the 2014 France Germany but reversed?

frogged

I agree, but your team has too many meme players

At least you'll always have this, Germanon.

the second one >we gave too. comeon, that play of höwedes/kimmich was just pure choking

hummels scored a goal fair and square after a freekick i think, without a giftwrap. but france was better overall, just not as good as germany today

7-1 Pedro... 7-1

at least you got to the semi. that's actually pretty good, try to see the glass as half full instead of half empty. just some sage advise from me, the wise swede.

2 mistakes and 2 goals, we did well, you don't

it doesn't even hurt that much (yet) when you won the WC 2 years ago. but still it feels very undeserved

yeah thats the game. but you didn't do well at all and you will lose against portugal. at home.

This.

We were better at creating chances but we had no decent strikers left.
Even if we had gotten that penalty early we probably wouldn't have hit anywhere near the goal.

>the worst part about this? france will choke away the fucking final to fucking portugal at home and we will have TSU shitposting like we have never seen before and people ACTUALLY believing c. ronaldo is the GOAT
I believe that would be the best thing of this tournament

Sorry but we are just not used to lose. its not in our genes

>its not in our genes
its not in our genes
>its not in our genes
its not in our genes
>its not in our genes
its not in our genes
>its not in our genes
its not in our genes
>its not in our genes
its not in our genes
>its not in our genes
its not in our genes
>its not in our genes
its not in our genes
>its not in our genes
its not in our genes
>its not in our genes
its not in our genes

Yeah, you dominated most of the game but didn't have anyone good to actually put it in.
Our defense isn't great but at least Lloris does the job.
Our Giroud is also way out of his depth in matches at that level, we're very fortunate to have people like Griezmann, Payet and to some extent Pogba, otherwise we would be heading for the PKs right now.

>Tsu shitposting

It's actually funny desu

Who lost the WW2 again?

pretty sure it was your guy leading >us to defeat

>b-b-but muh possession

All this butthurt

Austria.

A Bavarian (German) dude named Hitler

is this some kind of joke i don't understand? he wasn't bavarian

Two World Wars.

didn't you get completely overrun and begged for help to america and britain? my history knowledge isn't the best tho

just like football - winning despite being terrible

>it's not in our genes
:^)

but two wars wasn't enough, what more do you need ?

All these Yuropeen countries acting smug, when the FUCKING USA BABY WAS WWII MVP!

I'm a little butthurt as well, but if you can't fucking score, what do you expect to happen. France wasted none of their chances, we wasted all of em. Only fair they go through.

#REKT

only according to hollywood

>didn't contribute anything to this game to deserve to win it
>france

but Müller is playing for germany

>France didn't deserve to win it.
I assume this means Germany scored a lot in the 90 full minutes of France apparently doing nothing?

>yeah i'm a sore loser but

didnt read past this point

forgot this

>implying germany deserved to win 2 years ago, fuck ! germany deserved to lose against fucking algeria man

the only thing germans deserve is a bullet to the face for consistently ruining everything for the rest of Europe since the day they managed to get their neanderthal brain cells to connect and make some sparks

Inshallah

>we are just not used to lose

Of course you're not, Ahmed, of course....

>germans = german government
>t. alberto poorbosa

did you just see that TSUUUUUUUUU from Matze Knop

I'm sorry, did you not vote in whatever fucks you have in office?

>lowkey argumenting against democracy
sieg heil

YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU LOST
YOU CAN CRY ABOUT IT ON AN INTERNET BALLBUSTING FETISHITS FORUM BUT HERE ARE SOME FACTS FOR YOU NAZIS : YOU LOST
YOU LOST
TELL YOUR MOTHER - WHO'S ALSO YOUR SISTER BECAUSE INCEST IS LEGAL IN GERMANY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW - THAT YOU LOST
TWO - ZERO
GRIZZY RAPED YOU TWICE
NOT ONCE BUT TWICE
AND HE DANCED WHILE CELEBRATING LIKE IT WAS ALWAYS THAT EASY
BOATENG WENT OUT LIKE A BITCH
OZIL FAILED
YOU AND YOUR TRAINER WHO LIKES THE SCENT OF HIS ASS CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES
:^)

>implying

Voted for pic related.

I don't know why the Germans feel that they played better. Ball posession doesn't prove that you played better. France won the one on one battles and had atleast 3 breakaways. Germany could never penetrate Frankreichs crease...They always attacked from outside the box. Germany couldn't hit the net hardly ever. Schwarzinsteiger fucked up BADLY. How can you be an elite player and do that in such a key game? Germanys best players didnt rise to their expectations. French players like Greizmann seized the opportunity and played some of the best football they ever played. They capatalized and dug deep regardless of not haveing as much posession.

Germany still played well and atleast you can say you lost to the champions because lets be honest....Portugal has no fucking chance of beating France. They couldnt even score a goal on Iceland and barely got by Poland a C-class team.

What a great day for multiculturalism. Has the German press praised the French team yet? When can I expect my arrival on the German football stage? I'm only twelve.

Your personal vote doesn't represent your country, the majority does.
And we know what the majority put in power

Well then what are you complaining about? The government who brought you the EU and Euro was representing the portugese people at the time too, so all good isn't it? kek

>watch on ZDF
>commentator keeps talking shit even though Germany is getting outplayed like middle school kids
>refuses to acknowledge that France is just playing much better
>doesn't say a single word after the penalty, complete butthurt
>literally the instant the match ends, they switch to commercials. don't wanna show the French celebrating
>completely delusional """"""experts"""""" in postgame keep saying how well Germany played and literally don't mention France even once

You literally can't make this shit up. How butthurt can you guys be?

LOL COMING FROM THE TEAM WHO LOST THE MOST FINALS IN FOOTBALL HISTORY

The Germany national football team been runners-up three times in the European Championships, four times in the World Cup, and a further four third place finishes at World Cups

>france didn't contribute anything to this game to deserve to win it
they contributed 2 goals :^)
>we literally gave away 2 (two) free goals
>we didn't win a single header duel and didn't convert
so you deserved to lose

>How butthurt can you guys be?
the germans? infinitely

Germans did play pretty well in the midfield, our NT was playing in its half most of the game. But yeah, they had fuck all chances and the ones they had they took poorly, the only real danger was that header at the last minute.

This, for the first half they were heavily in offense while we had like 3 players, so most of our attempt were "get the ball, rush to the other side" while they were heavily on control, and it looked scary.

Of course second half went all to shit.

>>we didn't win a single header duel
People told you you'd be missing Hummels and Gomez.

>0 goals in 90 minutes in the wc final
>0 goals in 90 minutes in euro hf

get fucked krauts
overrated shit.

Actually Khedira's pretty good at that too.

>Germany wins 0-2

>Americans actually believe this

Atleast we wont lose to portugal

gfycat com/HandsomeFrailIaerismetalmark
Oh yeah totally a refball gais.

You are absolutely right Herbert and France became even more unlikeable after "their" celebration.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtd_oiAS3EU

Now we can see two African teams in the European Championship final.

Yeah, right.
t. Stalin

Oh yes, I guess we lost both world wars because of the extraordinary strong french army.

Keep watching Handegg and gtfo

Ahahahahaha

Kufars mad as fuck mashallah brothers :^)

I for one enjoy the fact that we lost. Fuckers in my neighbourhood were loud as fuck every time. Now it's silent and I can quietly lurk around.

we won WWI eventhough our population was twice as small. So yeah, I take pride of how we saved europe.