Which is the lesser evil?

which is the lesser evil?

Portugal, they have less niggers

this, who the fuck wants africa to win?

but we have ronaldo

France.
Tsunaldo must not be allowed to win any international title.

The home country winning is always a really boring scenario.
Also it's up to Portugal to make the lusophone football great again.

It's genuinely us because we are winning by scoring instead of lucky kick

>lusophone football
>great
>ever
Brazil has had some good teams but Portugal has always been and will always be a joke.

It would be nice to see Portugal finally win a major tournament.

a terrorist attack

Refballing was ridiculous today but anything over TSUUU

This desu.

Also it would be hilarious seeing Ronaldo win a trophy so soon after what's been happening to Messi.

I second this notation, Oui!!!

>Pic not related

please don't support us
whoever Sup Forums supports always ends up losing

hmm this 2bh

The only good outcome for the final is an isis attack.

I don't like Portugal fans, I don't like to see then happy.

Has France ever won a major thropy outside of home?

>they have less niggers
>we still have more whites

Explain this

this

no muslims either

the french football fans were a fucking disgrace today

this and memeteam

based finland

Yes this

I'd rather see the Frogs win.

>less niggers
What the fuck are you talking about? They have 23 of them.

honestly I'm expecting one at this point.

If portugal won, the media will focus in Ronaldo vs Messi, but if france won, the media will say than the multiculturism is good

basically is TSUU vs boonga boonga

Sup Forums actually supporting the most undeserving team with the most boring football just because they are triggered by black people.
Fuck off Sup Forums.

this t b h

Portugal obviously

Portugal bc they are the Underdogs

That's true, but they also don't have a single white person.

catholic portugal > atheist scum france

i want TSUUU to win it desu

>he wins euros and CL and balloon door
>messi chokes to chile and gets 21 months sentence

pottery

oh shit hello opposite-me

Tsuuu shall kill french fuckers.

Im still mad at them stealing Iceland's celebration after mocking them the days before.

Fuck french fries, fuck niggers, all they do is steal.

>moors
>not african

Portugal because they're the most european.

>Stealing it
>Implying it wasn't a tribute to a team we have beaten but still respect

Also who the fuck mocked their celebration ? Everyone I know or saw on TV said it was impressive and cool as fuck

I want Ronaldos to win because i so mad at this fuckin refballing. Italy betrayed us again with france, this fucking degenerates

If France wins this, I'm leaving Sup Forums

1966 again

Portugal. Ronaldo needs to win and carry the team so Messi is ultimately BTFO like the little manlet crybaby faggot quitter he is.

what refball?

We deserve the victory more.

EURO 2000 in Belgium/Netherlands

Krauts are so mad, that's unbelievable.

shitiest of all finals, portushitters who doesnt deserve to be there and niggerland alias france who doesnt deserve it either, damn what a shit of a eurocup

>yfw those people complain that france isn't white enough

It's literally the pot calling the kettle black

If Giroud manages to score on Portugal I think I'll actually puke. Fuck France

It's a real nice Afro Cup final desu

This. Also Donaldo cannot beat Platini's goal record, and Pepe cannot have an international title either. Greaseman deserves both though

tbf it was like home

who deserves it more? they were 3rd of their group, memed their way to the final, they allowed greece to win a major trophy.

>yfw grizi beats platini's record sunday

Your whitest/best player is the one with portuguese grandparents

Portugal

France were the good guys until that shameless display of refball last night

poortugal i guess, anyone is better than a fucking frog

They are a disgrace everyday.

im callin it, the winner of the euro cup AFRICA

Why is everyone ignoring how amazing Sanches is...

not knowing the meaning of lusophone...

>Antoine Griezmann cringely celebrating with something music related
>Pogba acting like an autist on speed
>French fans trying to use Islandic celebration to try and get same simpathy
>Referee always pro France

Id like to see Portugal to win

didn't think i'd be rooting for them but after watching ronaldo comfort modric and bale after winning and not celebrating really started to make me think. Then I remembered he regularly gives blood, doesnt have tattoos and pays his taxes.

I'm pretty sure ronaldo is the good guy here.

Wait, Ronaldo gives blood?

I thought he killed puppies in his spare time the way the media writes about him.

he is almost the perfect exemple of what a man should be (exept sometimes when he shows his emotions)

>Has 10/10 body
>Famous all over the world
>Rich as fuck
>Slept with lots of models
>Cares for his family
>Never let a women ruin his life/career
>Is a good father
>donates blood
>pays his taxes
>donates tones of money to charity
>nice to fans
>everyone who has worked with him says he is the hardest working person they know
>Was born poor, never forgot his roots and helped his comunity

people like to find little flaws in him so they can feel better about their useless unremarkable lifes.

are you a faggot

by far france

i dislike france but i fucking hate portugal
bunch of faggots
oh and they also happen to be playing completely awful football

vs. a messi who kicks balls into fans' faces, sets his mother onto past girlfriends, consciously defrauds the spanish government. Despite the celebration and occasional sooking on the pitch, theres no question who the better person off it is.

And then people say "B-but nobody hates Messi and everyone hates Lelnaldo!!"

yes

Maybe its because Tsuu looks like the Chad prototype while Messi is an inoffensive baby face manlet

does ronaldo really lust after penises?

this frog is right

You're in luck then, mememagic says that it is literally going to happen and no one can do anything to stop it. You saw it here first

why do you ask? you want ronaldo to lust after your penis?

The team with the less niggers.

wtf I hate Ronaldo now

I'm a #MessiMolester now

Ahhh the good old EU self-service. Provided by the puppets from Brussels owned by the Jews that run America. Leave the fucking EU ppl, let Germany and France to their Turkey BFF.

Do you really? Lmfao I don't think so. Worked with a lot of Portuguese ppl all white majorly blue eyed ones.

you need to ask?

Ouch that reality check! Hop hop little frog

it's a nice story either way:

portugal wins and they're an underdog story, ronaldo caps his career with a major nt trophy.

france wins and the home country has an opportunity to celebrate together and heal.

i think i'm still pulling for france, but either way i'll be happy for the winner.

OMG a non retarded Pol, now I've seen it all

Portugal has had 3 penalties so far bluntly obvious refused, yet yesterday, both refs almost a mile away saw what seemed a handball... They just can't allow Ronaldo to outdo the money launderette fat frog platiFi,'s record to be broken.

Lmao never trust a grease ball, you should know that by now little kraut . hasn't History taught you nothing?

Saddest post ever, 50%unemployment must not be enough...

O. O unfucking believable... United States of Africa... Kikes and niggers... Yet this post Sup Forums lowering the retardeness bar every thread

Which is the relation between Portugal being shit and 25% unemployment in Spain? I travelled to many different countries, and I swear that UK people are the most retard of all.

i want portugal to win purely because of how upset some people would be.

also ronaldo deserves a nice high point in his career.

He has already been bitten, probably going to turn at anytime now. Pls just tie it up and leave it there with its nigs and muzzies

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I bet you did... 50% not 25%!no wonder you say you've been around you can't count.yes we are but we still prefer them to you guys. Windsor treaty little muppet.

portugese in France are actually nigger-tier,
we cant let them win

It's the other way around frog. I've been to France :Romanians, Bulgarians moldavians every kind of nigs from Senegal, ivory coast, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, muzzies and filth every where, met 3 Portuguese in all my time spent there doing this immigration census for the eu Parliament... M8 you have it all wrong.

France by far. The Portuguese team is literally filled with cunts, and they play boring, shitty football. Portugal qualified from their group even though they came third, and since then only faced unbelievably weak teams to get to the final, with the slight exception of Croatia.

But France will win it anyway. Portugal always chokes and France doesn't choke at home. France also has a way better squad.

>dallas shooting
>all the poltards fucked off to pol
>proper discussion takes place
thank god they really shat up this whole euro cup.

I want france to win because the Sup Forums threads will be hilarious and they might actually fuck off to thier containment board. Insecure Sup Forumsacks with their white supremacy shit act way worse than the niggers I've met in real life.

Sorry I've missed your games(all of them desu) who did you play against or are going to?