I think I fucked up Sup Forums. I had sex with a 14 year old years ago, and she looked me up and wants to reconnect...

I think I fucked up Sup Forums. I had sex with a 14 year old years ago, and she looked me up and wants to reconnect. She hinted she might need some help with money. I'm 32. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=on9TXY8kYyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you m8 :)

>be me
>on vacation in mexico
>meet other US girls we hang out
>do bunch of molly
>end up fucking one of them
>knew they were in highschool
>didn't realize she was freshman only 14
>come back to US
>what happens in mexico stays in mexico
>she just found me on facebook.

I actually don't respond to these posts because I want my mother to die

its a sad sad story amirite?

..cont
>post about it on Sup Forums
>read that my mother will die
>ignore it
>mother dies
>what now?

Pics or it didn't happen

I just noticed that along the bottom it says "Follow us on iTunes"

What evidence is there of the intercourse?

A crime committed years ago requires indictment by a grand jury. Cops cant just pick you up for investigation like if it just happened yesterday. No evidence = no indictment. If shetells the cops, the cops will tell the states attorney, the states attorney will see there is no evidence and not bother with it.

>>Lawfag

Topkek. I kinda want to see what the FBI listens to

Not OP and different subject/question:
I live in a low rise apartment building and there is a bird in my backyard, can I shoot it with my red rider BB gun?
Or will i get in trouble?
Sideways pic related

> bring her to your house
> "sure I'll help with money"
> lock her in basement
> raep her every day
> ???
> profit

responding

> being this faggy
Just fucking shoot the bird goddamn fuck the nonexistent reprecussions.

Ayylmao

They do podcasts I guess

Laws vary by state

In my state, you can only shoot certain birds (sparrows and pigeons) and only in situations where there is no chance of the BB leaving your property.

In an apartment, you don't own the yard. Therefore it would be illegal.

someone didn't read the photo

That's lame. I was hoping it was a 50 song playlist, every song being Bad Boys or whatever the song they use for Cops is called.

I don't got time for readng with my dick hard thinking about underage raep, user. For the love of Allah, get your shit together.

Rip

You think they listen to The Police?

>-
where are you uk or us if in uk just secrately date her till shes 16 then its a legal playing felild fuck her all that lil unt wants you know how teens are cock hungry

fuck not again

Rick Ross - Fuck the Police

I would if I was in the FBI

A ydych yn ffycin uchel?

Fuck

Man, you even had sex with her. You would be a super dick if you wouldn't help her.

Investigations =/= Arrest =/= indictment. You don't need a grand jury for criminal investigation to begin. And no question re: statute of limitations or what state laws govern this? Cross border movement? Age at time of the offense?

Some lawfag.

it's better when you put something funny in the tabs u nigger

No image is safe from the memes.

fuck off

fu

"No immunities" spell doesn't work.

Well I suppose I'll respond

OP, it's ez, just ignore her, and if she goes to the police just deny deny deny

None of it matters if there is no evidence. I know how states attorney offices work.

And it's a well known fact that sex crimes committed out of the country can be charged in the home state of the accused. Happens alll the time with sex tourists.

He said she was 14 and he's over 30, so we are talking about criminal sexual assault, not statutory rape. The statute of limitations for this is either non-existent or 20+ years...

noice tabs

Going under the assumption he didn't travel to Mexico to fuck her though, he could possibly be okay. Also this happened "years" ago, so there's also Statute of Limitations.

>profit

Assuming she was insured ofcourse.

Be sure to ask your parents about life insurance kids.

Don't forget to kill her when your done

How long is "years ago"?

oh my god why don't you just fucking kill yourself instead of "hurr durr reply or mother will die in sleep ex dee no imunity"

You meant half way before you're done. Just cos she's dead doesn't mean the raep train stops!

pls mum

nigger

U gunna get a visit bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=on9TXY8kYyk

IM NOT IN THE FBI, keep talking, what's your phone number, wanna meet up, yes? What's your Kik

Thats some fucky shit mike!