Which game do you play most?

Which game do you play most?
Pic related my hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasted-on-lol.com/stats/na/mrdrjrtheiii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

had almost 14,000 hours in world of warcraft before i quit. yes, i'm ashamed of myself.

planetside 2 lol

Arma 3. Over two months of play time.

This must be bait.

DayZ Standalone is my main game. Mostly been playing Skyrim recently though

How much longer until they admit this game will never see full release and I can have my money back? Seriously this game is fucked and unfixable.

gotta love dayz man
tf2 my game ive got more hours than it says on an older account but i lost that one about 6 years ago

I found it too hard to get into DayZ, way too boring for me

You know the last patch fixed the game, right? No more desync for me and I'm getting 60+ fps in big cities

Haven't played anything since. Nothing is just as good.

Not too many hours because I mostly just play Smash 4 or Street Fighter Third Strike

Fuck yeah I love Terraria. Wish most of the servers weren't dead as shit though.

Never played on public servers.

I used to play Capture The Gem a lot until everybody else stopped.

I've no idea what the fuck that is.

different experiences for different people i was immediately put into a raid group and we did some really fun stuff there but i do have to agree that it has become painfully boring

ya but the engine is ancient and the game in general looks like absolute dog shit. bohemia can't afford to release this game because it would hurt their rep.

>Wargame: Red dragon
>M&B Warband
My nigger

mah nigga. arma 3 is the shit. literally dying for the tanoa expansion to drop.

OP here.
Any EU fags wanna play Dead by Daylight? if we can scramble 5?

There's like twelve classes to choose from, each with different weapons and armor and passives, and you just play Capture the flag. It was only fun because it was vertical 2d

NO REGRETS

I've spent 1373 hours on Lol
wasted-on-lol.com/stats/na/mrdrjrtheiii/

Casul detected

No money man I have some pirated games though

210 hours on rust. Only got kinda mad once or twice, people who rage quit that game are toddlers.

Casual

Casual CSGO Player and haven't launched TF2 in 2 years...

>Hits 800 hours
>Realises the game is repeat over and over
>Leave

>194 on nekopara vol 1
stop

Only had this account for 9 months, so I'd say the playtime is pretty good.

had over 10.000 hours on dota (1) and lineage... now i barely have time to play..