Portuguese dinner sunday

Portuguese dinner sunday

gib some

>sunny side up
fuck that

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with your kind?

>Posting the most disgusting portuguese dish

Fuck off

that egg kills it. holy shit that egg looks disgusting. enjoy your undercooked fetus ontop of perfectly good food

WTF i hate portland now!

caralho

You can ask for it to come with no egg. Not everyone likes the eggs.

Remove the egg and it's litteraly a croque monsieur

American as fuck.

meu rico farrapo velho

melhor não há depois da véspera do natal

8/10 would eat but never will because you guys maybe the third to last european/african country i would want to visit.

you're a special kind of retard aren't you?

>not eating runny yolk

this is why uncultured american swine should be seated in the kids section and given nothing but chicken nuggets with ketchup

Francesinha? Are you a Porto lad?

>a drenched sandwich with an egg on top
wow

>fish
incredible

Yeah, I think you would need to remove the other meats, the cheese, the sauce...

Make way for the GOAT

>uncultured

you should really kill yourself

but you're not white though

Move aside peasants.

>Sagres
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how do you say francesinha in english

you don't. you say francesinha

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Who wants a nice 'go 'za?

Francesinha

I had francesinha when I visited Porto. It was really good :)

Everyone here (aside from the frenchies kek) are gonna look at that and go Euuurrgh. But they don't know. They don't know the protein goodness they're missing out on

the fuck is that disgusting shite

Fuck off, you uncultured thing

i am from the main part where they cook that shit and i was never able to eat that fucking disguting piece of shit animal

>Everyone here
Where the FUCK do you live? Where I am everyone loves this shit. They even sell them in the super market.

just left moved outa the Chicago burbs 24 hours ago.

no more good food for me, feels bad man

What about a 'york 'za?

You have clearly acquired shit taste. I bet you eat from Mcdonalds.
You too.

>arroz de lampreia
>a little arroz that wouldn't feed an african child
>smelly fish on top
what were they thinking

>undercooked fetus

jesus motherfuck, are you this fucking stupid

Also had some dank migas when I visited the Alentejo.

i was talking about Sup Forums faggot

Let me fucking guess, you hate arroz à cabidela as well.
>yuki blood! mommy pls I want a "prego no prato" :-((((

sois todos uns rabetas, ponham aí masé pics de cozidos à portuguesa e feijoadas para mostrar a estes paneleirões quem é que manda na cozinha

>that horribly undercooked cheese in the middle

Animal carcass being dissolved in acid and infested by maggots

No meu irmão
i simply think that this fish is fucking disgusting. i love the rest of our cousine culture, but i can't even look at that, in my town we even have a fucking day with a "party" and rally, we call it "rally da lampreia".

Who /saltedcod/ here?

>these dumb fuck savage euro shits think they get cuisine

It's a lamprey and it's served fresh, usually straight from the tank. It's a seasonable fish.

I only hate the fucking lamprey, i fucking love arroz de cabidela! puta que pariu
The rice is so fucking god tier

more or less. don't fall for the memes, that one's shit. snails are good though

I could eat this. Snail is actually a great meat.

This reminds me, i'm from the south so for me bifanas de Vendas Novas were the best, but since i moved to Porto i just don't know which one is best anymore.

>that one is shit
>despite being expensive and extremely required everywhere
Mata-te

legit GOAT poor ppl food. fuck Ramen MSG noodles

isto

>this guy doesn't realize that's what 90% of amerithicks actually believe

Friends of tomato? what?

Am I the only one that prefers a simple bitoque?

meninos

What's with you fags putting eggs on everything

I had one for lunch today to recover, best hangover food desu.

are you non-native? migas means crumbs

Yeah I wanna try snails but you can't get them anywhere here. I tried frogs and was suprised by how god they were.

What's with you fags putting 'le epic bacon for the win' on everything?

>all the meme food in this thread

>expensive = good

>You can't get them in a costal country

Croatians confirmed for non white.

>frog god

disgusting. a friend of mine puts chicken's feet on his. sometimes i have to eat it.

Just posting some GOAT Goan food I had on my phone
This costs just 3.5 $ BTW.

Holly shit, i never went with the meme "americans are stupid" but this last days that i came here to Sup Forums...
it's like 98.5% of american post are fucking retarded.
Congrats bro!

pretty good.

speaking of lamprey. This might be the shittiest looking desert that tastes the best I ever seen in my life. I just wish it was more affordable.

Answer my question I asked first then I will answer yours.

I know, I just still think it's funny when I see "migas de bacalhau" or "secretos de porco" on a menu. And no, I'm not Portuguese.

Feijoada caralho!

go eat an egg

glad we're not the only ones with good taste.

*desert
uhh... obviously meant "dessert".

Algumas comidas típicas portuguesas parecem tentativas desesperadas de comer bem em tempos de crise extrema

So we're on to desserts?

Hey look I put eggs on something I just made a Portuguese dish.

here's one from my part of the country

yes that's a goat stomach, then you put rice and more goat inside it, boil it for 1 hour

b00m

better than sushi

the fucking best
what are you so mad about?

More Portuguese food

See Such a beautiful country with a retard population

that sir is a bitoque, probably a recipe taken there by the portuguese explorers

BTFO

(You)

>parecem
é mesmo