Hey Sup Forums!

Hey Sup Forums!

So I recently bought Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds, and I am most likely going to try them tonight.

I know the beginners dosage is 2 - 3 seeds but I've done LSD and Shrooms before so I'm going to settle with 6 seeds. Anyone had past experiences care to share. Also I know they can give you nausea so any tips there?

Also general drugs thread.

Pic related.

Anyone?

Don't let this 404

Pls

Come on Sup Forums

They are for daytime use and do not expect a intense trip its nice for meditation

So I shouldn't do them at night? And I heard 10 seeds is more intense then LSD?

Anyone know if you can smoke them?

Better at day like shrooms and I had 12 and nearly got visuals its more physical as in feeling drunk

So would 15 be good for mad visuals? Because that's what I'm after

Keepin this thread alive

Comeon son

Yes b0ss

Let's do this

No 404

Thread medic inbound

Fuck it I'll eat all of them

DXM from drugstore
eated with red grapefruit
that was greeeeeat trip

Did you eat all of them?! Fuck that

only half of them, with pal (he is sensitiveness for dxm ;), He almost die)

I'm not surprised hahaha

Yeah LSA had horrible physical side effects and all around was shit on the mind and visual aspect. Made me puke and have diarrhea.

Damn that doesn't sound too good..

I ground up a ton of morning glory seeds and ate them. It was like 40 grams. I probably overdid it. I'm sure a more mild experience could be pleasant if you could avoid nausea and diarrhea.

Nothing bad happend to him. He just "went" to the another world for long, leaving me alone in hause for all trip

That's 450 seeds!!!! That's like double the heavy dose for morning glory fuckk that

Haha

Brew them instead of chewing them, and make sure you have weed on you as well to help with the nausea. Otherwise, it's great. Make sure you're well entertained tho cause gettin bored on that shit is the worst.

Do you not get visuals tho? And how would I brew them?

Where did you buy them from? I've been thinking of trying them but I don't know any trusted sites.

Smokin this nugget tonite

I just bought mine on Ebay there 100 % legal in the UK so I didn't go for a vendor.

I'll believe it if you time stamp it bro

it's really not that hard to believe. it's not even an impressive bud.

It's not hard to time stamp bro

but in this case it's totally unnecessary.

I think you're chattin shit m9

They fuck you up pretty bad. The trip is crazy but the physical side effects make it not worth it at all. I got a migraine, nausea, crazy stomach pain. I'd advise against it.

Shit well Yolo it's too late now I just ate 15

Lol fuck it.

Do you think I'll die user?

DXM sounds fucking retarded

Ikr

I took 10 last time you'll be fine. It's almost like being very drunk.

I thought this was a psychedelic, wtf, surely it's nothing like being drunk??