How are Algerians in France feeling right now? Are they happy about la victoire du France? Or are they rioting again

How are Algerians in France feeling right now? Are they happy about la victoire du France? Or are they rioting again

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/live-scores/nationalleagues/nationalleague=france-ligue-1-2000000018/news/newsid/101/493/5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>french team
>no arabs

I don't feel any sympathy for this team. Can't wait the world cup where we will showcase the debut of Fekir Dembele and the Return of Ben Arfa with Zidane as manager

They're always rioting along with other sandniggers.

>immigrés during the summer
they are all thrashing algeria now with their family cars with french number plates

>are they rioting again
Immigrants dont riot only anarchists

All the algerians bandwagons in my team West ham are shitting on France today when they saw the picture of Payet.

Check out west ham facebook

just post the picture here you dumb fuck

They hate France for oppressing them

They are buttmad because no algerians in the team

There is no sandnigger in the team so they are really butthurt and wants the defeat of France.

Algerian behaviour

They riot regardless of the result

I live in Marseille and most of algerians here were happy;

Buttmad with the rest of arabs and turks

Live in the south

Algerians are happy here

They're mad because our team is better than every no that Benzemerde is out

WESH VIVE LA FRANCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are mad because no Benzéma.

And they are even more mad because it was the right call.

Here you go senpai straight from FB.

>How are Algerians in France feeling right now?
They display their flags to provoke us.

On the streets in Marseille

Wtf is he wearing

butthurt as always, it's in their nature to be miserable fucks

many algerians in spain? how do they act toward the kingdom?

>algerians
>not ever rioting

That's wrong though.
I was in a bar filled with arabs and they were all cheering for France. Some tunisian guy even brought a French flag.

Marseille sure is a Algerian city. It has some of the finest gourmet hash as well.

a jalaba

So they act like spics? About what I expected.

kek hhh kamis plus that shirt

not many here, a few in valencia/alicante because of the direct ferry to algeria. They don't make any noise, too few of them and people in valencia are too rough to provoke them

I know of their shit character because I have a business there and lived for some time in algiers and oran. Rural locals tend to be ok, simple minded. City ones and the ones living between france and algeria are complete ignorant scum

>We are all the same color.
The pro-mixing propaganda and pro-multiculturalism starts.

i'm busy working for a living brah.

Face it. The people with your mentality are a dying breed. Either come join us in the 21st century or you will never fit in.
You're just alienating yourself.

the ad implied we're all blue dumbass

Only among the white population.

Black people and Arabs know exactly what color they are, and who are their enemies. Pic related. What happened at Africa 50 years ago will soon happen in Europe.

they were all expelled: rami, nasri, benzema, fekir, ben arfa

Isn't Rami an arab?

Arabs only bring discord in a team, that what they proved in the french selection.

Tunisian/Algerian here, I'm living in the 93 and nearly everyone here drives and walk with a french flag and partying, it's always funny to see how Sup Forums is wrong again

berber.

what do you think of his game tonight?

not a single one of these guys is a real arab (saudi arabian)

the arab language is the equivalent of latin in europe, a dominant liturgy language.
north africans are berbers and not arab like the french are celts and not latins.

How many niggers live in Brazil?
How much did niggers mix? As much as any other race you say? Well fancy that.

How many ethnic cleansings commited by niggers have there been in Brazil? None? Oh wow that sure is weird isn't it?

t. immigrant

It is written same color, not "all blue".

No they hate France and ""French"" NT.

Badadibadadam

Badadadim badadam

That's different. Brazilian niggers look up to white people and try to imitate them. We have a reverse "one-drop rule" that says if you have one drop of white blood, you're not black anymore, but instead a "mulatto", "moreno", escurinho" or one of other dozens of terms we have for mixed-race people.

The point here is that Brazilian niggers are ashamed of their black heritage, and try to assimilate into white culture. It's the opposite in North America and Europe, there you have proud niggers, Black nationalists who hate whites and want to conquer their lands, take over their wealth and their women.

ne joue pas sur les mots, même si techniquement, ce ne sont pas des "arabes", tous les algériens, marocains, maghrébins en france sont considérés comme des "arabes" ou "rebeus"

>Le meme pic made by Sup Forums
Even if this WAS true, what fucking difference does it make?
If a black person and a white person make a baby the result is the same no matter what mentality went into making that baby.
>conquer their lands, take over their wealth and their women.
Nigger are we in the middle ages? Nobody is conquering anyone's land. Wealth is made from capitalism and hard work not from raiding a feudal castle, and no woman inherently belongs to anyone or any race.

What picture of Payet?

comme tous le monde considère les français un peuple latin qui parle une langue latin, c'est faux d'un point de vue ethnique.

this actually makes more sense.
when they have a european name and blood
follow the relgion
speak a euro language then mother tongue

they are basically white cultured. they literally know nothing of africa. same can be said about other races.
i never got why when you meet someone half white and half ethnic we always ignore the white side for some reason. like that side matters more since they usually follow more of that culture

They are happy too. Saw a lot of them with french flags in the streets tonight, as well as black guys.

>If a black person and a white person make a baby the result is the same no matter what mentality went into making that baby.

Of course it isn't.

When a white male has children with black females, as was done in Brazil, he is spreading his seed and his culture. He stands as the victorious race. When a black male has children with white females, the black race is winning, that's very obvious, I shouldn't even need to explain that shit, taking your enemy women is standard practice following conquest.

>Nigger are we in the middle ages? Nobody is conquering anyone's land. Wealth is made from capitalism and hard work not from raiding a feudal castle, and no woman inherently belongs to anyone or any race.

Blacks reconquered Africa and Haiti. They conquered American cities like Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore (which used to be white). Now they are conquering Europe.

As I said, white people may believe that "no woman inherently belongs to anyone or any race", but blacks know this is false. Blacks and Arabs guard their women against the enemies, and when they are taken, as Arab women are taken by black men in French suburbs, the feeling of humiliation is real. That's why Blacks specifically target white women and Arab women to have bastard children, and have families with black women. They deliberately spread their seed to wide their conquest. They act like a conquering race already.

that image assumes the kid will have the color of the father.

Payet is a poo in loo though not arab/berber.

Réunion isn't really in India. I know geography isnt your thing, but still.

I though most people from Réunion were descended from Indians

>Poor, uneducated immigrants are engaging in a machiavillian schemes against the white race in extremely measured and calculated ways
Ayy lmao
The paranoia that Sup Forums spreads is actually hilarious
>They conquered American cities like Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore
They didn't
They were imported there wholesale by manufacturing moguls to be cheap manual labour, and when it all fell apart white people left because they were the most economically well off and could afford to leave.
Do you think niggers LIKE living in Detroit? The do because they're fucking stuck there, and to be honest they've been making the most out of a bad situation, Detroit is quickly recovering and becoming a great city once again.
>As I said, white people may believe that "no woman inherently belongs to anyone or any race", but blacks know this is false.
This is also bullshit. As someone who comes in contact with a lot of black women, I know for a fact that no-one tells them who to love.

In any case I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone who has the world-view of a neanderthal.
The only people I've ever seen preoccupied with weaving plots to be "the victorious race" are dumbass Sup Forumsshits who know nothing about the reality of race dynamics.

It's literally your fault that conservatism is losing in society. Good and honest conservatives like me are thrown in the basket with you racist shitlords which aids in the liberalizing of the youth.
Good job, you're doing everything you can for society to collapse

Conservatism is losing because it's a failed and cucked ideology that purged it's better representants, the John Birch Society.

Good riddance.

>The only people I've ever seen preoccupied with weaving plots to be "the victorious race" are dumbass Sup Forumsshits who know nothing about the reality of race dynamics.

Everyone but white people do it.

save it mate, there's no point arguing with somebody who spends his life on pol making up conspiracies, if you were here for the game then I hope you had a good time watching it, au revoir !

I understand why they hate arabs but don't get the point of replacing them by blacks.

I mean they don't have any culture, spread aids and breed with french women whitout raising the childrens, is that what arabs should do to be liked?

I'm happy for the win though, I hope they will beat tsurtugal next

Didn't watch

desu m8 that guy bytfo

Most are french, and happy, like blacks, or even asians.
I don't see why they wouldn't

>Tunisian/Algerian
Your families get along ?

>no woman inherently belongs to anyone or any race.

Spotted the cuck

What do you think is an Arab?

Aside from my mom and dad, yes pretty much.

>and no woman inherently belongs to anyone or any race.

spotted the sociopathic liberatarian

>When a white male has children with black females, as was done in Brazil, he is spreading his seed and his culture. He stands as the victorious race.

he only stands as the victorious race if he pumps and dumps.

why the fuck is there so many niggers and sandniggers under a french flag on Sup Forums?
literally no other country has this many minorities coming on here

Because their hero, the thug Benzemerde, was left out and France performs better without him (and without any arab at all)

adil rami is moroccan and gignac is part algerian

>not being racist means you are a minority
stay delusioned m80

mate gignac ain't part algerian

he's a gipsy

fifa.com/live-scores/nationalleagues/nationalleague=france-ligue-1-2000000018/news/newsid/101/493/5/
>Born in the south-coast town of Martigues, to a Franco-Algerian mother and French father

never do I hear "paki here living in the UK"
"eritrean here, living in sweden"

it's always a french flag

And both are utter shite

>the fact arabs and blacks are celebrating this means they actually belong in france! take that racists!

>la meme

His ethnicity is relevant for this thread - arabs are not like vegans, they don't feel the need to divulge their ethnicity at the first opportunity

jesus christ you're one dumb amerifat

no one is scorning him for revealing his ethnic identity.
i'm talking about the frequency of posts under a french flag claiming they aren't really french but african.
i bet there are more africans posting from france than there are nigs posting under an american flag on here

>see one French flag saying he's a foreigner
>OMG WHY SO MANY NIGNOGS XD

Indeed, this is just an impression on your part, actually you have no fucking idea who is ethnic and who isn't because Sup Forums is - guess what - an anonymous image posting website.

I'm french with algerian origins, I obviously am happy that we won this euro. 10/10 would suck Griezmann's dick

it's an impression based on frequent sp visitation, not this particular instance

stay dumb and fat

cheeky

>I have no evidence to back up my claim
>I resort to insulting my opponent

Actual french don't watch soccers.

>la même

Well, he does.
Also, even if you get whitewashed 3-4 times your y chromossome will still be the same