Feels are getting to me Sup Forums i miss a grill, what do?

Feels are getting to me Sup Forums i miss a grill, what do?

get a new bbq

In the same situation. Talk to other girls is the best bet i'd say. I still miss her, but it helps

im in need of some female insight here bros

>meet girl
>date for 6 months
>she goes back to her ex
>3 months no contact
>text again
>again a month of no contact
>just today
>asks if id be up for grabbing some food
>shes gonna be at my city for her trip for a couple of days

the hell

Give us some more info so we can tell you that it doesn't really matter :)

It's just your brain thinking she's special. Your body is fooling your consciousness for biological reason. Realise that you can actually just stop caring about her if you really wanted to. And I suggest for your own good that you want to

Women are evil and selfish. Jack off and smoke weed instead of worrying about worthless trash that wastes your time.

OP here
I find that she is both someone who my mind likes but also my Alabama meat snake likes her.
should i just hit the gym and meet other girls or wait for her?

Just block her, she is trying to keep you as her second option.

this

Who are you and where do you come from?

I haven't had a girl for 3 years and i'm still alive pussy nigger

guess she is
but she said shed pay for the food so
i just might go there to get free food and some amusement out of whatever she has to say to me

if she pays for food and you feel you'd not hate it, then go do it

Be opportunistic and always put yourself above everyone else, strategically of course.

will do

she probably thinks she can get some sort of friendship from this, we live like 150 miles apart
but eh, might just see how far i can go

Sounds good.

If you worry about being persuaded by the pussy, don't forget to fap before you leave.

>raised by abusive and alcoholic foster parents
>be sexually and physically abused all my childhood
>grow up to be very socially anxious and depressed
>i couldn't even go to the grocery store
>i attempted suicide 2 times
>caught first bf cheating on me
>second beat me up because i dropped the keys then broke my heart by leaving me for no reason
>i'm on 5 different medication only for depression & therapy
>nothing works
>i cut myself and cry until 4-5 am
>i can't even function in society,i burst out crying everywhere
>it's been like this for like a year

I consider suicide daily

It's not impossible for you to turn into a normal human being.

It's just difficult but I bet if you actually wanted it you could start improving little by little

i will user
thanks

Sort of want to give you a hug now.

I just want to add that if she said she'd pay for food, then make damn sure she does it.

Girls love to say 'I forgot my money'. If she pulls this I'd recommend immediately leaving because it's such a disrespectful move.

I don't think you're stupid but whatever happens, don't pay a dime.

>then make damn sure she does it.
haha i will
ill take some cash with me just in case
nah i wont pay a single buck for her food

You sit back and realize that there's billions of people on the planet and one single person is worth being a sad cunt.

I mean really, I don't understand guys that let girls string them along or why guys become so obsessed with one woman. There are billions of people on this planet.

The problem is, most men are single for so long or long for the female touch that when they finally meet someone that seems to be interested in them, spaghetti falls out. Meet more women. You'll realize that they're really not as unique as you think they are. A lot of them blend together personality wise and looks wise.

The female, the sex, the relationship, the feelings of love. It's all been romanticized from the day you were born.

If you fail to get plenty of it, you'll still seek and long for something that is promised to be the best thing in the world while in reality isn't nearly as satisfying as it was said to be.

It's like brainwashing through every media outlet and family and friends. Giving false hope to those who won't have it easy to achieve to keep them hoping and hooked.

You are correct though. Once this is gained in abundance then reality will clear up and it will all seem so overrated.