What are your throughts /b?

what are your throughts /b?

In my opinion, I can joke an laugh all day about alot of things on this site. Mostly became desensitized to alot..but this got to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=396_1467864290
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This one, is probably going to see the cop go to prison

Why not go to a fucking hospital....dumb nogs.

I'll just leave this here.

Why? More dead niggers = good for America.

It was an Asian dude who shit him too.

He knows he dun goofed.

This should be the one getting attention, not the Dindu'nuffin down in Baton Rouge.

>why not got to a fucking hospital
>take a dead driver to a hospital
10/10 would hear again

Hospital cannot make you undead

Gotta get these stats to the black eyes. Bad thing is a majority of youth use Twitter and fb as their news outlets.

Higher res.

They were being held at gunpoint you stupid fuck

The officer told the woman in the passenger seat to keep her hands on the steering wheel

I almost cried after reading that

o..kay. the matter isnt how many are killed on each side. Its the fact a protector of the law killed a civilian in a pull over. In front of a 4 year old. You can hear the cop cry-yelling cus he know he fucked up. now i know how much black crime there is but youre a narrow minded slut lol.

Say what you will about these recent shootings but I know one thing. No police or sheriff's academy or would ever train their cadets/deputies to act as those men did.

The officer in the Baton Rouge shooting is clearly unjustified. It is never necessary to fire your sidearm point blank at a target, let alone when that target is already subdued on the ground.

>what are your throughts /b?

My thoughts are that I'd like to see the video from before the cop shot him, but I have a feeling that it doesn't exist.
We'll never really know what led to the shooting, unless we see a video.

The shooting in St. Paul is also concerning as there was a four-year-old child in the car and the officer didn't seem to check his target or behind it at all. His job is to peacefully defuse situations exactly like this, and he failed spectacularly.

He is heard exclaiming "Fuck! I told him to to reach" after firing four rounds into a vehicle on a routine traffic stop. If that doesn't sound like an exasperated man realizing he made a mistake, I don't know what is.

Granted, there is much we don't know about these incidents, but I DO know that these men are no longer fit to wear a badge, if they ever were.

Truthfully, if I was the St Paul officer, I would consider suicide. He left a family fatherless over a stupid mistake.

Also, what's the point of this? We all know black crime is a serious problem in America, the only thing people are worried about is police brutality. Black on black crime has been ridiculous for a while now. That's why we need strong officers to put them in line

anything more recent than 6 years ago?

nevermind got my mind switched the fuck up

There isnt. Apparently he didnt have a body cam

Chimpout when?

Chimpout soon. Very soon. Might just be small and localized to wherever this latest shooting was, but there will be one.

>a nigger got shot
>bad

Go back to plebbit dumb faggot

Niggers aren't human

Just saw the video, and shit. If the guy didn't have a gun or anything, then this is a cold fucking execution.

That jews want you to feel sympathy.

>implying white on white violence can't happen
Whites will try to get over other whites even if the other ethnicities are gone js..

That's because every cop in America has to assume that every stupid fuck has a weapon.
More weapons = more safety?

Probably CAT 1 or 2

WTF kind of name is Philando? that's stupid.

>niggers and normies already falling for the "sam hyde did it" meme again

when will this stop being funny

found the edgy teenager

SHOOT HIM. HIS NAME IS STUPID!

Spotted the eurofag

More smart weapon carriers ofc

What a faggot. Get on our level or get out summerfag.

Fuck off niggerloving baby

seriously, who cares that some spook died? 8 of them get murdered every weekend in Detroit

>>>/reddit/

no one feels bad about your pet chimp

Now niggers are going to use this as an excuse to riot.

Fakest fucking bullshit I've ever seen.
Even the ISIS execution videos were acted better.

This is yet another ploy to shit on gun safety laws.

At least I don't have to be afraid to get shot or the shit beaten out of me for searching my balls at a routine control.
And the niggers here have no guns.

edge/10

Please start another animal abuse thread

heres some animal abuse for ya

dumb niggerlover

found the anti-black conservatives

>459755▶
>File: black parents.webm (2.95 MB, 272x480)
> (OP)
i can honestly assumer you still play cod mw 2 on a dying red ringed plauged white xbox 360 while drinking extraneous amounts of mouuuuntain dewwww. While it drippes down the baby fat around your face that is also scattered with red blotches because you cant handle the sun in a place you live in which most likely has a name like "rusellville alabama"

Niggers are animals so I guess that counts right?

Found the faggot.

Does anyone have the video please ?

Why does the cop saying fuck mean he fucked up? No one knows what happened yet but whatever happened say the cop was justified.
If you saw that bitch pull out her camera and starting talking I would say fuck too.
If you just realized you killed someone justified or not I'd still probably say fuck.
If I killed a father in front of his child I would say fuck.
Him knowing the storm of bull shit that is about to unravel with all the black Lives Matter shit I would also say fuck.
I hate hearing he fucked up when he said fuck you know he was in the wrong. No no we dont.

Found the nigger.

Im pro-hillary

shes a white supremacist you dunce

its even in fucking gawker. Learn to google faggot.

The point is he had training to prevent this. He was trained not to say fuck or whatever it is you're complaining about

man need to step your game up, animals are starting to make it into your society. Sad, that you can be even remotely connected to an animal as far as intellect. Kinda makes it seem like you're talking a whole lot of bullshit

Edgy faggots, you make me laugh

>found the nigger
oh you're gonna have to try harder than that m8

Has
>pics or it didnt happen
Gon too far?

You're trying too hard

Unless you're a genuine racist but its hard yo tell becuase for every genuine there are at least ten edgelords saying the same shit online. Safet to assume the latter because actuall racist wont defend themselves like you are

>WAAAAH WHY DONT PEOPLE CARE ABOUT MUH NIGGERS

haha pathetic faggot

The amazing thing about this video is the guy recording is just like "I just came to smash..."

>Oh shit I've been told, better deploy the "I know you are but what am I" counter-attack!!

K bub

He had a gun, legally carried, and told the officer about it beforehand.

Prevent what?
My point was if he was justified I would still say fuck. I think saying fuck after you kill someone is normal.

>Just used a gun to stop this cracked out shithead from coming at me with a metal pipe when i was trying to go to work.
>first and only time ive ever even used it for defense in 3 years of having it
>didnt even have to shoot the moron

I'll keep my guns thanks

Haha that is awesome

Fuck when did Sup Forums manage to become gayer than it previously was.

Is the video anywhere?

Well... The Officer has dun goofd. He's going to jail.

>Unless you're a genuine racist

>a bad thing

seriously, you have to go back to plebbit you limp wristed niggerlover

a man was shot, they should call the police.

the day you showed up. you trips getting faggot.

It just amazes me these days that everyone feels the need to film ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVERYTHING.

>firing into an occupied vehicle
>child in backseat
>he fucked up.

We dont know what happened before the video but im willing to bet that at the least, the cop got jumpy. Whats more, there was probably miscommunication that lead to the guy being shot

Hahaha try harder you sad excuse

What's the story here?
>eurofag

Lmfao no the cop will not go to prison you fucking idiot. Cops chocked a man to death on camera nothing happed to them.

hes not

My girl hillary will pardon him for taking another super predator off the streets

>WHY DOESNT EVERYONE HATE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE MEEE
I'm sure you have a job or something to worry about rather than another person. It's funny how racists never use anything but crime statistics and welfare as an argument, yet they never seem to persuade anybody

Don't take my slaves!
-citizens 100 years ago
Don't take my guns!
-us citizens today

The policeman just wanted to show her that even if their skin color are not the same, the blood is still red. Why do you see racism everywhere ?

liveleak.com/view?i=396_1467864290

FULL VIDEO

>waah racists are bad

You are fucking cancer

No, those are the words of a man who didn't want to kill a person.

Stop with the appeals to emotion, I couldn't give a fuck about a 4 year in the car, I'm a cop, I'm going to survive and kill your dad if I have to. I don't care if a 4 year old sees, I'd rather live.

>implying that is the same situation
>implying cops dont ever go to prison
Kek, get real

>bots
>newfags
>liberals
ect

also checked

Life would be a lot easier if I could whip some sense into my nigger rather than the police shooting him.

BOY THIS THREAD IS GAY

when the interbuttz went from a privilege to being almost a right

The nig had a gun in the car with the child already and you can bet it was loaded. And child in the back seat or not if you pull a gun on a cop he can shoot you. Not saying this guy did but it doesn't matter one fuckin bit whether you have a kid in the back or not.

see this

>10/10 would hear again
Read retard.

he didnt pull a gun

he pulled his wallet you dolt

Lord of edginess, I shall now leave.

I'll be back when summer is over.

They'll use this as an excuse to further erode gun rights.

"If he hadn't been (legally) carrying that gun the officer would not have shot him.Citizens need to rely on our professional police force for their safety and not worry about defending themselves.

he wasnt a nigger. he was a man who had a family and worked as a manager for a school. learn the difference dumbass.

>2011

"Shit, better take these gloves off - that way they'll never prove it was me"

But he was an ape aka nigger???

would be a great opportunity for african americans and whites both to unite for gun rights

For Sup Forums
From Sup Forums