Sup Sup Forums, britfag here thinking about moving to Canada. What does Sup Forums think? Pros and cons

Sup Sup Forums, britfag here thinking about moving to Canada. What does Sup Forums think? Pros and cons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhD6vPYRPlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on where you go really. I'm going to assume Alberta, just know that there aren't many jobs here anymore since the oilfield crashed

Cons:
No jobs.
Quebec.

if you are moving here because of the brexit stay tf out

Was thinking about a major city but not decided what one.

there are jobs, but dont come to QC, worst place you could choose if you cant speak french

Nah that doesn't affect me. I have dual nationality with EU passport

Depends on your reasons for moving

Why? You'd take in more sandniggers but not someone from the Commonwealth? Get fucked.

I wish we didnt take any of them either. And who knows with the UK full of them who is to say he isnt

What are your current living conditions now? If you don't mind me asking.

Is he destroying this country?

Canada always seemed to me like a friendly America. They speak English and it's close to the USA border, never met an arsehole Canadian (not to say that everyone there is a saint) but everyone I know who's been said they loved it there.

Also UK is a shit hole.

I'm not a sandnigger. I'm an average white male.

Alright, well BC is pretty (i've heard) but expensive as fuck. Alberta is the Texas of Canada only the rednecks aren't AS angry, and the Maritime's are wicked fucking humid in the summer, and the snow fall is thick wet and constant during the winter. Other than that it's alright.

Lived here 24 years, and that's about all I know about Canada.

Canada is pretty good but make sure you're okay with a lot of other races depending where you go. Some places are all white while other are extremely diverse.

yes B.C is extremely expensive like im breaking my back living here.

This

Grew up in New Brunswick. Knew 2 black people, although there were a shit load of Korean's in my school. Moved to Alberta and there were a shit load of Philipino's, and an average amount of every other race.

If you're a mudslime then no thanks; if not then welcome friend!

Stay away from Brampton, Ontario

BC fag here.
Expensive as fuck.
Absolutely no work. None. At all.
UNLESS, you are not white, and/or not male, then you are instant hired by the government for pretty much any position you want.
BC is the most beautiful place on earth. But, unless you have a masters degree in a high demand field, prepare to work 16 hrs a day doing back breaking manual labor for minimum wage.
They require a 4 year degree wtih 5 years experience to answer phones for 12$ an hour here.

Doesn't that sentence depend on what area of the city you're in?

I moved the other direction. Come from Winnipeg, moved to a place called Windermere in the lake district of England. I will never go back. Where I live in the UK the people are just as friendly and a lot more helpfull, the location is beautiful, rains a bit more but I can live with that. Local services and infrastructure are better in the UK, health care is better, not being bordered with muricans is better. There is a lot to like. Saying that when I first moved over here I was in city centre Birmingham and it was a shithole.

Take some long trips first to a few different locations, the grass isnt always greener as brits say.

Go to the prairies and build a farm.

youll get your dick super wet. women fucking love the accent

Annoying bitches like to imitate british accents, they think it's cute, but it's not. OP, don't get your dick super-wet with these chicks, unless you dc.

You'll have to deal with the same shit in Ontario, by the way.

North Brampton, especially, but... just stay away from Brampton.

OP, stay away from Regina, north-east Regina in general.

Come to the USA instead

while youre at it stay out of kitchener

He isnt mexican or muslim dude, whywould he want to do that? A large percentage of the UK dislikes americans .

Stay in britain its a free country, move to america only if trump wins, and canada is alright but its not my fave

You ever been to either? Canadians are weird. They come down to the USA thinking they can act normal but they're not. They should have signs to carry so we can be warned to stay away.

Muslims go to Europe, didnt you know? We at least have functional decent Muslims here for the most part. Mexicans aren't really a problem, they're like a foot shorter than most people.

Where weird fuck lived both place Americans are fucking retarted. It's like talking to a wall sometimes. Feel like I'm talking to one right now

>if trump wins
lolwut

You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

>implying trump will let anyone in and our country won't be a nuclear wasteland.

Lol (retarted) fucking fag

Feelings mutual, trust me.

>UK faggots
Not welcome.

Martimes is fine for me. Lived here my whole life. Agreed about the humidity during summer time, but areas like Cape Breton have amazing views and it's generally nice around here.

girls here get wet in their panties when they hear a brittish accent so you will have a lot of fun

Now you make me feel like we should be friends. (American)

Poor guy, he can't even talk without smelling fish.

I have dual citizenship, American and Canadian. I was born in the US but living in Canada right now and have for most of my life.

I'd certainly say that Canadians are more polite, but so long as you're a white person, most Americans are far more friendly. Underneath the polite persona, most Canadians (especially in the major cities) have the British attitude of "Don't talk to me or my son ever again". It's just hard to notice when you don't live here.

Stay away from any areas that have a high wigwam population. The government needs to flush Manitoba and all the reserves down the fucking toilet.

Dual citizenship? Are you Native American?

Huh? No, I was born in the United States but both of my parents are dual citizens as well. Canadian citizenship is laughably easy to get and I received it automatically through heritage.

Most countries around the world are the same, only a handful like Japan get butthurt when you try to get citizenship elsewhere.

Because I was born American, they can't take it away no matter how many citizenships I get.

Oh, nice. My mother was born in America so she also has dual citizenship. Any notable advantages?

I'm Canadian, and have only been to the states a handful of times, but this is pretty true. I mean, it isn't that we're mean people or anything, its just we're not as friendly with strangers as Americans are. We're polite and keep our distance unless we're getting to know you. I guess you could say we respect the privacy of others a little too much.

>Where weird fuck lived both place Americans are fucking retarted
what did he mean by this

When I go abroad, I can say I'm Canadian and not American and it's not a lie :').

But truthfully the only real advantages are that crossing the border is a lot easier and I can work in either country without a visa. The border one is a big plus because American border guards are the nicest people I've ever met. The conversation usually just involves them welcoming me home and letting me through. Maybe I've just gotten lucky though. Canadian border guards on the other hand... They're pretty much all assholes.

Yeah, that explains it much better than I did. God forbid you meet a Quebecor though....

Canada is dope. Id trade places with you tho. All I listen to is grime.

Yes he is

Fuck trudeau

Word.

Paki central

No more than Harper did and no less than the guy that will come after him. We need Canadian Trump.

Agreed

Trump is supreme

From this map that some user marked up, I get the impression that Brampton is now pockets of various ethnic groups. Multiculturalism isn't supposed to work that way.

Move to area code 506, moncton to fuck my GF. ;D

Mississauga needs to build a wall

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

More than likely a scummy chav who's lived on benefits the last 7 years. I would take 10 sand niggers over you. At least they know how to make good food. Fuck off and become same French Canadian fuck boy like the faggot you are.

I guess that being a spaniard with asperger would make Canada a better place to live than Spain where many are selfish, abusive and stupid (and proud of it) as fuck. Others are nice and respect your decissions

Btw, Spain is collapsing as young adults prefer to leave for a chance of having a future.

A guy who puts his coat over the puddle, instead of being the coat?

>Fat Eddie Van Halen clone.

>being the coat
Being alpha and lifting her over the puddle.

I'll lift her over my puddle, if you know what I mean... ;)

Nah, if they are so empowered they can get accross a puddle

Grime is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhD6vPYRPlQ

OP canadafag here, you don't want to come to this country. Currently Im trying to get into yours.

lol what has he done to destroy it so far?

Not so bad if you stick to Montreal, actually.

he stopped bombing isis
he accepted those SA firefighters when he didnt accept help from anyone else

buckets > water bombers

Don't go to Quebec

If ur a liberal kill your self

B-but french canada best canada!

kill yourself fuckboi

Live just outside of the GTA, lots of work and low cost of living, 1 hr drive from the city down any of the 400 series highways.

Canada kinda sucks. I'm from Halifax, but I've been all over, Britain included. Britian sucked though compared to Canada so it's a little bit better. I'm weird though, I like Florida better than Britian. Britian was so bland, cramped, conservative and boring. Canada is a bit better, more freedom, more drugs, but it's a bit boring and hickish also. Most of Canada still has a small town attitude, gotta be civil and polite. The only problem I find with Canada is it's too nice which a bit irritating. Also there's not much economy and it's hard to find a decent job unless you have a trade, useful degree and experience. High taxes too and I feel like a lot of it goes into the shitty roads that get fucked up every winter. Winter is really long and harsh sometimes, we have 2 seasons, winter and then construction. Cost of living is higher than in the States. Welfare is alright but it kinda sucks. EI is ok but you need to work first. Maritimes is shit (I'm from here so I know). Toronto is just a bunch of assholes who want to be Americans. Alberta is laying everybody off, bunch of rig pigs anyway, all their houses burned. Quebec sucks cause they all act like dicks and don't try to speak English, beers cheap though and Montreal is alright for strip clubs. Vancouver is Hongcouver, too many asains but they got that good bc bud, they're a bit hippy dippy out there though. Best bet is to just move to NYC or LA or something.

What's gta?