Why do you guys think you're any better than 9gag??

why do you guys think you're any better than 9gag??

Cancer

That's a good point actually.

Sup Forums is for the edgy 9gag user. Most people here also use 9gag.

No

cuz we're more edgy!!!!!!!!!!!

Both are shit. The only difference is if I drown myself in self-hatred here I get internet cool boy points.

yes. and you know it, 9faggot

There are a handful of people left on here that aren't 16 year old high school faggots posting from their phones in the middle of 4th period geometry. There's just no good OC here anymore.

Hell no

What's 9gag?

I came to Sup Forums because on 9gag everybody is fucking oversensitive and there is rarely any fucking funny post. Everybody is complaining or are daily posting pictures of their fucking pets.

yes! mah fuckin' man this is exactly why I come here

I stayed on Sup Forums

projection. also, gtfo back to 9gag, nigger.

posting here since 09, im in too deep to stop now

Is traps, dick rate, and fur threads really better?

9gag is the type of place where they'll just lick shit off of people's assholes for humor, and everybody will circlejerk to that same subject and make it a meme.

Generally, they're just a circlejerk for faggots fapping on the same cumrag since they were 12. Assuming they already passed that age.

Cancerfag

+it isn't anonymous. Shit requires fb login to view "inappropriate content" kek

Not really but at least Sup Forums makes me laugh everytime.

>question
>point
these are not the same

Because the regulation here is not aimed at protecting faggots that get triggered by the smallest kind of bullshit. Besides, only 12 year olds browse 9gag.

/thread

Why do you suppose we care what you think?

Brother, I must tell you that that statement is the single most autistic thing sperged out of a cockwomble's computer.

What makes you think the 12 year olds don't browse Sup Forums?

We really don't.
Not gonna call summer, you're newborn son.

When you go to Sup Forums once you realise the same shit happens every day. I just want stability in my life and no change supports my autistic lifestyle.