Seriously though how did Andy Samberg get someone this talented, beautiful, and intelligent...

Seriously though how did Andy Samberg get someone this talented, beautiful, and intelligent? Imagine what a high level her conversations are on.

youtube.com/watch?v=ky9Ro9pP2gc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nKEf5dMHFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>andy samberg stole my harpfu

why live

because there arent many pleasant male people out there. my best guy friend ever likes Taylor Swift (but he was also in a youth senate program and theres a group picture of him feet away from obama)

puzzlingly, considering his output of shows and stuff, hes actually funny. and hes a nice guy. could be a lot worse.

think about how the the Mumford and Sons guy is married to Carey Mulligan.

andy samberg is funny i mean. when he's in the right position. but the lonely island is so bad

>think about how the the Mumford and Sons guy is married to Carey Mulligan.

I don't know who you are suggesting got the short end of the stick here.

But Andy Samberg, unfunny, unintelligent, shit tier comic, gets this funny, intelligent woman?

So...who gives a shit he stood near obama?

he's clearly very intelligent if you listen to him talk about things. not such a big fan of his comedy, which i think is largely overbearing, but he's obviously kind and loving and compassionate, and she probably needs somebody who isn't on her level intellectually in order to not be overstimulated or unbalanced or whatever. i can only imagine her relationship with Bill Callahan being extremely unstable and volatile.

Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait...

>dating a woman smarter than me

had a hearty kek at that one

I think I have an idea...

jesus christ dude

He might never be able to the smell out of his clothes.

Early Lonely Island is GOAT, prove me wrong. Good luck, you simply cannot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3nKEf5dMHFI

Ever consider that Newsom is actually a dumb fucking bimbo?

>because there arent many pleasant male people out there.

wow men btfo

also why do you say "male people", is that some genderqueer bullshit

If you've watched any Joanna Newsom interviews you'd know her sense of humour is pretty juvenile. Plus I'm sure Andy Samberg can be quite mature in his private life.

you didn't make a single point

Are you just incapable of comprehending the idea that people have different opinions than you? Obviously a lot of people do find Samberg / The Lonely Island funny, or he wouldn't be successful. There's no reason Joanna couldn't be one of those people. I'm sure every lonely guy here thinks of her as a perfect elf woman frolicking through the garden reading poetry or some shit but she's just a human being, maybe "Jizz in My Pants" cracks her up.

Nevermind that nobody here knows what Andy is like on a personal level, maybe he's a super smart and nice guy. How would you even know?

The problem is that you think of people in like "leagues" and Joanna obviously must be out of someone like Andy's league because she's attractive and makes good music and he's not what you consider attractive and he's not tall enough and you don't like his music or whatever but it just doesn't work that way. There's any number of reasons why a given person likes or loves another given person.

>i can only imagine her relationship with Bill Callahan being extremely unstable and volatile
well....yeah. i mean, have you heard hoom? she has a dream that her lover violently murders her at the end of kingfisher and she also likens him to fucking bluebeard.

i remember her saying in an interview that he went to her show, then got backstage to say hi and they mutually fanboy'd over each other's work

yes, it sounds odd but that's what she said

Truthfully, she was looking for a sponsor/cuck to take care of her and provide her financial security and used her music as an outlet to attract one. Paid off quite well for her.

>Andy Samberg, unfunny, unintelligent, shit tier comic
Wrong.

The whole saying about the way to a woman's heart is to make her laugh is true.

I feel like this image you people have of her would be completely destroyed if you actually listened to an interview with her. She comes off as fairly laid back and even kinda goofy, it honestly makes a lotta sense she'd end up with someone like him. If anything it just makes her relationship with Bill Callahan sound even weirder and more toxic.

She makes incredible, highly intricate art, but that doesn't mean those characteristics have to permeate her entire being.