Does Sup Forums listen to podcasts?

does Sup Forums listen to podcasts?

>Joe Rogan
lmao

i lmao sometimes too he is a breddy funny comedian lol xD!!

he's a fucking toolbox conspiracy idiot who sells scam brain supplements

only ones about your mom

yeah, love JRE. Proof what happens when an average guy puts a lot of effort into learning and educating himself.

I use to listen to a bunch but these days I only keep up with Joe Rogan, Freedomain Radio, and Radio Lab

He's not really into conspiracy theories. He's fairly skeptical. Why so hateful user?

He's thinking about Eddie Bravo lol

He becomes an average guy who talks to other slightly less average guys about a whole lotta nothing

Bing!

Even though I like the guy.

He's a hell of a lot more educated than most average guys. And what conversations would fall into the category of talking about "something" in your opinion?
I will admit that I get very bored of hearing him talk about his diet or when he is reminiscing with another comedian about the past in a way that alienates the audience.

I listen to
Bill burr
Wtf with Marc maron
99 percent invisible
The jimquistion podcast
Co optional
Radio lab
The wan show
Philip de Franco
Smodcast
Cox n credit

I would consider "something" to be his talks with experts in a field, I enjoy him up to a point but there is only so much of the" what if we are inter dimensional beings experiences reality through a virtual reality so complex and believable that we mistake it for reality" type rabbit hole that he will invariably fall into.

yes

I suppose. I find that kind of stuff entertaining sometimes, especially when he's talking with someone who can flesh his ideas out and really make you think. The talks with experts are interesting though, although Rhonda Patrick is kind of annoying.

Also
TND podcast
A life well wasted
Still untitled with Adam savage

the church!

>no church of what's happening now

Oh shit!

>having an asshole be that clean
did they plan on showing their buttholes or something?

All the time. I'm listening to JRE with Milo right now.

Listening to #727 (Bill Burr) right now :)

I've been getting into Harmontown and JRE lately. Makes the workday go by a lot faster.

Fuck yeah son. I go back to the burr episodes all the time.

are you kidding me or what?

JRE is the shit. Listen. Think about it. Lots of interesting view points. Shits funny too

same why is he dressed like he's in Green Day?

because he's ~fabulous~

His podcast is one of the best to listen to in terms of unbiased narrative. Him as a person tho, not so good. Shady af business partner Aubrey Marcus and their company ONNIT just got sued for lead contaminants. Joes comedy skills are average yet he preaches the workings like he is a bill hicks or carlin prodigy. He knows mma well. But yeh the podcast is good because whether a guest is left or right joe doesnt mind calling them out on their bullshit points. Also he has a decent array of people that come on the show. The podcast with steve-o was a good one.

?????????????

I listen to Druknken Peasants and occasionally History of Rome TND. What are some good fun ones?

*history of rome and TND

>listening to joe rogan
>super intelligent

STORY BEHIND THIS!?!?!?!

nobody made this claim.
you are literally projecting

Your response indicates that you have been triggered. Lol youre literally mad.

coppercab calls up the gavin mcinnes show.

what you're seeing is an argument between a sjw and a real-life veteran

If you dont at the least like his episodes with joey diaz you're a cocksucker

i don't get it

Okay now youre just acting retarded because you dont have anything to say.

you must be 18 or older to view this site

Listening to his nee podcast with milo right now

who /last podcast on the left/ here??

a hilarious interview