For denmark and norway

How does it feel that 80% of your countries history is just you getting repeatedly fucked by Sweden. And how you're constantly reminded of lost land now belonging to Sweden when you're learning about geography

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483282790293.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=I5jpCOz1AUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that picture is about as small as your benis, svensson.

Little finnish jealousy also exists huh?

How does it feel that 80% of your life is just you getting repeatedly fucked by big black cocks?

>sweden

delicious

>Latvia.
We didn't have the geopolitical position to create such an empire

t. ragnar lothbrok

Thanks
Thanks

>mfw I wanted to find out when was that one time balts burned the swedish capital
>mfw these results
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Which one of us once ruled over the other?

WE

THE NORMAL PEOPLE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483282790293.webm

Is that a virus?

if autism is a virus then yes

>virus
>autism

YOU HALF PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE THE NÅÅÅRTHERN BRÖÖÖTHERS!
youtube.com/watch?v=I5jpCOz1AUI

i'd pay to see his tight boipucci being pounded by big black or arab cocks

>77 KB, 220x270

Another great map brought to you by Sup Forums.

I never cease to wonder how sweden always uses maps of old sweden where finland is included to prove how "great" they were but then they tell us how pointless finland has always been even before it was a country

Og på trods nåede I aldrig nogensinde ind i Kobenhavn. I formåede aldrig at regere over Danmark. 1520 er det hidtil bedste år i verdenshistorien.

Vi regerade 1/3 av Danmark och gör det fortfarande, tillräckligt för mig

Ja, og i har tydeligvis ikke kunnet integrere det, siden du stadig regner det som Danmark. Sverige er generelt ret dårlig til det med integration.

Sverige var faktiskt otroligt bra på att assimilera och integrera områdena. Jag sa bara Danmark för det historiska ursprunget och för att skapa extra salt

Jeg tror ikke, at du forstår min pointe.

Menar du i modernt sammanhang eller vad menar du?

Ja, det var med reference til det moderne Sverige. NÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅRTHERN BRÖÖÖTHERS!

How does it feel that North Germanics failed to unite when they're really just one people?

Completely fine, we've developed different cultures now and i like it that way

history is for nerds
i live in the present nigger

Fjordniggers kind of have to say that because of their tragic history...

nerd

Easy to say for a norwigger

They wish it was tragic, at least they'd have a history

feels good to be living in my country''s golden age

Isn't it kind of tragic how empty it is though: union, union, union, etc

You just had to come and steal civilization away from the Finns. Imagine what the world could've been?

Honestly I don't why Norway exists. Or why "Norwegians" would even want it to exist.

>ahmed and mehmet argueing over whose shithole is more irrelevant

turbo kek

Shh, don't tell the STORMAKTSTIDER user about it. Swedes in general will never regard sweden great without Finland, it's basically like that guy who says he is the best only when he has his bro with him.

They have no developed culture and near to no history. The reason for them existing is so that they alone can live of their oil money

>Estonia

>Estland

relevance only leads to shit countries
estonia has cracked the code to true greatness

You sound jealous. You can't even wave a swedish flag in Sweden anymore, and you tell us we have no developed culture?

I'm jealous of the ability to wave your flag and show pride for my country. Otherwise nah, our core culture is better imo

Fair enough that you find your "core" culture to be better, but you seem insecure enough about it to partake in this type of thread bashing your western brothers.

I have a built in contempt against most norwegians on this site. So i shittalk the country when i see fit

how does it feel that your people and all cities in Sweden is overruled by sand niggas and niggas?

>Austria
>your comment

>Eesti

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOOOOOORTHERN BROTHERS

The loss of Jamtland and the other little one? That's a small part of our history dude. Not something we're constantly reminded of .

Remember the union...

*union(s)

KEK

TOP KEK

wish sweden would fuck me :xxxx