CTRL+f

>CTRL+f
>"Rekt"
>0 of 0

no rekt bread?

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Faggot detected

Death is the only think that link us all. Is natural. A dead body is our future. We should not be so afraid of it. Maybe it's you who does not stand the thought of being dead one day, or mutilated. Maybe its you who is weak and a coward who does not like to be reminded that inside we are all only flesh and bone, weak, fragile and made to rot.

>fuck
Uhh . . . I only counted 12 "fucks". How can you possibly think that's enough? If you would have got to at least 15 "fucks" I may have thought about what you said more.

are those self-inflicted? like a tumblr faggot that got to the next level of attention-whoring?

newfag detected

>posting the gore copypasta in a rekt thread
fuck off summerfag

tru

Is this a meme or some shit lol

I see this Everytime a rekt thread is created

It's a stale pasta newfag.

>hoverboarding
>hits head on the concrete
brain cells he can't afford to lose

What the fuck?

niggers being... niggers

Yep.
Check out that deep one, it's almost entirely fat through to the bone lol.

>prank

Hows about you guys post some oc huh? Tired of seeing the same shit in every rekt thread

kek

Then contribute you faggot. Don't whine about the content in the thread without posting any yourself. We aren't going to spoonfeed shit to you like mommy and daddy did, you spoiled little brat.

story?

Nah, I'm just here to be entertained. So entertain me with some new shit

Wow, that guy is kind of a dick for baiting the hog into that.

nice, anything more like this?

It's rekt thread not ylyl

Autistgators

>complaint is raised
>this fucking faggot accepts no >responsibility for the shit he's pouring >into the thread
>actually expects the guy who isn't >posting to take the blame for the shit >that's been posted and then post better >content
Oy vey it must be July

the guy with the shitty car is the only one that react fast and go to help, alianated rich people are so retarded

Sauce?

keep going

Damn.

Sauce

did he die?

TOO SOON

that looks like a seizure

you must be retarded if you think it's a "rich people thing" not to help random people in the street. ever seen any webm from china or india? also, the others may have just missed it, since they were going in the other way. fuck off.

Brutal!

holy shit

Probably not

to people with fear of snakes, this webm is their worst nightmare

Y tho

What's the story here?

Some asshole reported the streamer to the police for a crime he didn't commit.

I...

i legit enjoy looking at that

>that clap

This makes me moist.

that's from isle of man right? the competition. the guy in the webm died and i rememer reading that every competition there is at least 3 people die. shit's intense, i want to go there one day.

How come fucking everything is ruined by unnecessary slow motion?

the fucker deserved it
i fucking hate cyclists on a car road

its called natural selection

see how only that one pig was diving into the water

hes the dumb as shit one

in nature the stupid ones die

story?

This why always need to wear a helmet

Don't get it
The other niggas had tires on them when they burned.