How long before the chimp-out

How long before the chimp-out

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/falcon-heights-shooting-minnesota/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rDRSDvZxkPA
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/05/4-killed-at-least-60-wounded-in-july-4-weekend-shootings-in-chicago.html
google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-summit-homicide-south-side-shootings-linked-20160706-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-sprint-us#
liveleak.com/view?i=396_1467864290
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/falcon-heights-shooting-minnesota/index.html

Here is story

Anyone have the live stream?

oh fuck snoop dog is kill?

I think it was the president

That's a innocent man's life you sick fuck, grow the fuck up, pray a tragedy like this never happens to you or your family

I always get comfy when when cops shoot blacks, riots confirmed and protests confirmed, streams when? comfy time

I don't understand how anyone could find this humorous or think it was something to joke about or that the situation called for like, more racism.

>Minnesota
>prince is dead
>this nigger is dead

No chimp out. Those were the only 2 niggers in the state.

BLM please go

You are fucking disgusting.

I think you guys have mistaken Sup Forums for reddit:)))

niggers gunna nig so i give it maybe a week before they start claiming this death is the reason they are stealing and chimping out

No black man with a gun is usually innocent. READ some FBI stats and get back with us on that one.

What did he spill?

get the fuck out of here you miserable sack of shit.

summer

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>family
>black people
eww don't mix that in the same sentece

absolutly nothing. I'm a normal human being with a healthy disregard for niggers and their worthlessness

You are the scum of the fucking earth. Fucking shameful.

Damn Princess, you need to calm those titties and realize that you are in fact, no longer in Cuckistan- I mean Leddit- I mean Reddit. Nor is your bitch ass on Tumblr.

If you can't handle the casual racism that's thrown about here, you're gonna need to leave. It just gets worse from here.

You are not a person.

You are useless. I hope your dad's get shot in front of you

This isn't casual racism, or funny le edgy shit. It's fucking disgusting, and without people like you these executions wouldn't be able to happen. You've got blood on your hands.

you're an idiot.

Nice one looser.

you're eith a nigger or a nigger lover. either way you and your opinion are worthless. Can't wait to read about a cop dealing with you "resisting"

I would pay to watch someone take a blow torch to your dick.

All these coalburners on my Sup Forums, fuck off to facebook

nice samefagging asspained chimp

youtube.com/watch?v=rDRSDvZxkPA

You are gargage. Enjoy being nothing for the rest of your life.

It's already habbening, but for the other nog that was shot in the parking lot.

and you're a nigger. The scum of the earth. on par with isis and spics. and a step below kikes. Being insulted by you is like the ant i step on screaming "you're an asshole" before it gets squished.

its just a nigger.. i can't give a fuck

Yeah, I'm sure his father is broken hearted.

DINDU
NUFFIN

This is Sup Forums now.

>How long before the chimp-out

The cops love to murder niggers.

fuckin nigger waste dubs i hope u get shoot next

Cool, more made up bullshit. Thanks!

finna bust a nut nigga

Who's joking? White people get killed, no one gives a shit. Black gets killed, riots.

aye tumblerina fuck off and leave

This kind of shit is unironically posted by the same fucking people who complain about Black Lives Matter being a bunch of whiny bitches who are the real racists and have nothing to legitimately complain about.

Fucking mind blowing.

Did you get that from madeupmonkeyshit.com?

nothing of value was lost.

Wat gaem

>usually
>I dont know correlation doesnt equate to causation, the post

the only person in this thread that gives a shit about another ape being shot is the dumb nigger thats been posting cuckthreads outside of /gif/ where we let them stay.
Trying to act like more than a grand total of 3 people on the entirety of Sup Forums gives a fetid rat's taint about some chimp getting what it deserves is a fool's errand. fitting that another chimp is undertaking it.

The one that was a criminal and resisting arrest? Fuck him. one of my friends posted some stupid shit on Facebook about blm and Alton sterling and I flipped the fuck out on her because she obviously didn't watch the video or look into his criminal record at all

Does one have to actively work to be this far removed from reality, or is it just what happens when you are a sheltered little whit boy who is able to never have to think about race in this country?

>Blood on your hands

From what exactly? Did he shoot that guy? So trying to blame literally everyone.

is this the first time you internet?
there are no rules here

looser than what?

Did your dad finger you. All my racist friends got finger banged hard at some point. Please answer honestly for science

This kind of shit doesn't happen, and couldn't without the support (explicit or tacit) of the officers and what they are doing, the downplaying of it, demonizing people who speak out against police violence, raising money for the officers, making jokes about niggers and dindus....

ya, you've got fucking blood on your hands.

>2004

Holy shit the bait in this thread is strong

For this shithole, this is pretty casual.

Also, I don't have shit on my hands, you little Master Baiter you. I actually have the deepest respect for Black People, those who actually act like human beings.

Dirty fucking niggers on the other hand, along with all the rest of the subhuman garbage that populates this world (regardless of race), can all fucking die. You want to act like a pest animal? You can die like a pest animal: By extermination.

Welcome to Sup Forums, faggot. Have fun.

lol keep trying chimpo and maybe the superior race will let you eat another piece of massa's watermelon

Fallout new Vegas

Poor bastard. Chimp out fully justified

He looks very peaceful tbh
sweet release

i'm sorry to dissapoint you, but i'am just a racist.. i dont hate niggers without a reason (bc i dont need one) and i hope you all niggers die soon.. thanks for listening.

Removed from reality? WHAT the fuck you talking about that's the Fucking truth. White guy gets shot no one gives a fuck. Some fucking thug like Alton sterling gets shot and all the niggers chimp out and use it as an excuse to steal a brand new tv. I wish it wasn't true because it sickens me but it is

clearly dont know about all the fuzzy muzzies they imported

While I agree with the sentiment this was a pretty fucking cringy post

But not as much as the violent niggers do.

>how many dozens of people were shot in Chicago this last weekend?
>five

And you don't care. No one does. Because there's no way to blame whites.

You're mistaken pal. People like you actively make everything about race.

Fuck off and accept responsibility for your actions.

Yeah, that one. The pedo with a mile-long rap sheet. Nothing of value was lost.

Nice typing job faggot. I can tell you are so oooo fat. Front butt much?

woowoo i gots me some nigger blood on my hands. time to find and rape another one of their women and make it a usual thursday
not like anything of value was lost

You are disgusting. Hopefully you can develop a conscience and an understanding of the world you live in, but until then you are the problem.

It won't because I have manners with the police and do what they ask with out acting like a primate in the money house. When I get puled over I tell them I have my carry weapon and ask them to secure it. Hands where they say and no fast moment until they are calmed and they feel they are in control. Everyone knows they like to shoot people so why wouldn't you handle it like you would with any other sociopath with a gun on you.

Kool Aid and watermelon, clearly

I'm tired and don't give a fuck today. Sue me.

Nothing he said was wrong. Generalized, but correct.

Fuck off with your weak b8 m8

I know user...
It's depressing isn't it?
Wish we could go back to 5-10 years ago, people like that weren't old enough to know what the internet was back then.

Good times.
Less cancer.

Good comeback. Stay in Kentucky or Serbia or whatever impoverished welfare state you live in. You will do fine!

Did he O.D. with those?

>chink shoots niggar
>it's somehow whiteys fault again
Every fucking time.

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. Cops are out there every day dealing with the dregs out society and putting their lives in danger.

Yeah not all of them are good, and they fuck up but that doesn't give anyone the right to riot and blame whitey.

Exactly. People trying to defend scum like him just because he's black and was shot by a white man should be rounded up and shot themselves

Fuck me you're simple

>five

You are just adorable.

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/05/4-killed-at-least-60-wounded-in-july-4-weekend-shootings-in-chicago.html

google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-summit-homicide-south-side-shootings-linked-20160706-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-sprint-us#

Are you gonna start crying soon and make a blog about it on your tumblr page

just another nigga dead

Shut the fuck up baitfag.

posted in another thread

this one needs it too

I feel like not enough people are reading the thread in it's entirety, reposting for visibility

FULL

VIDEO

liveleak.com/view?i=396_1467864290

protip: litmus test for how serious a topic is, the level of trolling in the thread.

judging by the edgelords and shitty trolls in this thread

this is probably a huge opportunity for black people to separate themselves from niggers

too bad you idiots get soo caught up in what some asshats in internet land think

>argue in facts, not opinions

>trolls are just there to drown out rational thought

>paid or recreational, just say no to shills and trolls

Not disappointed. You actually make me feel smart, educated and rich. Thanks for being you!

all these butthurt nignogs
my sides are in orbit

This country needs an enema

>Fuck me you're simple

>Manages to fuck up one four word sentence.

>argue in facts

In fact, 1 less nigger for the society. Thanks cops