Is the casting couch real...

Is the casting couch real, if so which director and actress do you think fucked and when do you actresses stop using the casting couch to get laid?

I meant get roles not laid.

Obviously megan fox and micheal bay

Zack Snyder and Gal Gadot for the role of Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman.

Also Amber Heard and Snyder + Momoa for Mera in JL

George Lucas and Natalie Portman for Star Wars prequels.

I dont think its the leads like Scarjo or megan fox taking a shot in the mouth for a shot in a movie,
but have you noticed sometimes in movies, some real hot no body, extra tier, will get some stranegly long camera linger, or some bit of dialouge that just seems totally unnecesary in the movie, but in the actual movie production would make the actress seem somewhat important.
i think those no body bitches sucked some dick for those 'roles'
cant think of some instannces off my head though

Bryan Singer and every male under the age of 18 whos been in his movies.

But it's a well known fact michael bay shot megan fox washing his car for him among other things to get the transformers part

Alfred Hitchcock and a lot of his actresses

Avengers 1 and 2 had those qt blondes.

George Lucas and Harrison Ford.

he got her with the when she was a nobody on 'bad boys 2

George Lucas and Carrie Fisher

George Lucas and Peter Mayhew

George Lucas and Yoda

you'd lay the producers, not the directors you fucking dumbass pleb trashkids

i've worked as a PA in several major studios. yes, the casting couch is real and it's often initiated by the actress who rarely get the role they're auditioning for if it's a major feature but do get sidework and bit parts. most of these women, girls, rather, are rather dumb but good looking. the smarter women actually don't do this. they play a longer con, as one producer once told me. they try to snag you into a relationship or even friendships and then get better roles that way.

im pretty sure JLaw has fucked every director/producer for the role of every movie shes been in.

Singer and the kid who plays Nightcrawler

>You will never be able to be a part of the patriarchy

this, directors come and go, even get fired sometimes, but producers are forever

Leonardo Dicaprio couch casted Margot Robbie for Wolf