/got/ - Game of Thrones general

>It's out.

Other urls found in this thread:

vinereport.com/article/the-winds-of-winter-updates-book-wrap-up-delayed-again-neil-gaiman-rumored-to-co-pen-sixth-installment-of-asoiaf-series/10620.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=p3AuawbnJ_E
youtube.com/watch?v=AoHSLwOmNS8
vimeo.com/166054129
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Gerold_Hightower
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce

lol

fuck off, fat fuck is never gonna finish

nth for Maisie

Preston

>hurrrr durr what are skis t. GRRM

>'bang' written on her footwear

w-what does this mean?

Made me look/10

>finding this attractive

Disgusting

>saami
>blonde
>iron helmet

wat? Shouldn't it be wildling-tier fingolian?

That's not hair, it's a scarf

it's clearly hair. And his nose is long, european

>that clasp

BASED
A
S
E
D

Why is he so tall and square-jawed? At least as tall as Ned

>tfw Preston replied to my email and asked for my Skype for more insightful discussions.
I feel like a little girl on a Justin bieber concert. And I don't even like the guy that much.

>-tastic

who the fuck is preston

You're mom

vinereport.com/article/the-winds-of-winter-updates-book-wrap-up-delayed-again-neil-gaiman-rumored-to-co-pen-sixth-installment-of-asoiaf-series/10620.htm

LITERALLY NEVER

WHERE THE FUCK IS LITTLE FINGER?

(Farts)

i used to think GRRM was shit, then D+D started writing their own episodes and realized they were absolute shit

He shows up in the next episode. He's at the Aerie with that fucking little shit, Robin.

queen in the nord

PRESTON
PRESTON
PRESTON!

Are we ever going to get another season where CIA plays a big role again?

youtube.com/watch?v=p3AuawbnJ_E

Tell me about Sophie!

Why does she like the poon?

So where are the Season 4 leaks? I gotta get my fix of disappointment.

Fuck you sansa is a goddess

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

The Eyrie

oh shit, they're going to do scissors arenĀ“t they?

What are the odds that they will put a spin on the tower of joy and R+L=J isn't true?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL, HEAT UP YOUR GRRM BRAND QUESO TO VALYRIAN TEMP 135.5 DEGREES CELCIUS

THE SHADE OF THE EVENING HAS BEEN DRANK & IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR MOON TEA, LOG INTO WEIRWOOD.NET & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR

-JOJEN PASTE

-MOON TEA

-MILK OF THE POPPY

-BRAVOSI LEMONS

youtube.com/watch?v=AoHSLwOmNS8 YOUR GAME OF THRONES THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR BACKYARD TRAINING YARD, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES & A "FIGHTING PIT" STYLE DOTHRAKI ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER ELIO & LINDA USING GOOGLE HANGOUTS BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION/SOCIAL DEPRIVATION FORUM (/got/) & PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH LEMONCAKES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY IRON ISLAND SALTWATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE SOURLEAF KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO YOLKBOY & LADY GUINVERE HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST=ALIENS & THE SWORD OF THE MORNING IS HIDDEN IN MEEREEN

DUDE SWEETROBIN IS THE NEW BLOODRAVEN LMAO

DUDE ANCIENT CAVERNS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH NUCLEAR FALLOUT & COVERED IN WILDFIRE & TAKING PLACE IN GRRM'S SCI-FI UNIVERSE ASIMOV STYLE

>"ASHAYA FROM HISTORY WESTEROS PODCAST JUST END IT ALL! I THINK YOU'RE A WORTHLESS YOUTUBER & I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON /R/ASOIAF SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK WHEN YOU BITCH ABOUT ME USING FAN ART IN MY VIDS & REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"ASHAYA "SNITCHES GET STICHES" "JUST" TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT! YOUR YOUTUBE CAREER IS OVER. AZIZ & SEAN BARELY HAD YOU ON THE PODCAST THIS YEAR BECAUSE YOU'RE A TOXIC CUNT WHO STARTS SHIT WITH MORE POPULAR YOUTUBERS LIKE ME. IT'S TIME FOR THE VALYRIAN STEEL DAGGER RETIREMENT PLAN"

-Preston Jacobs, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING PRESTON JACOBS NAKED IN A WEIRWOOD TREE WITH A MOUTH FULL OF WEIRWOOD PASTE TRIPPING

- Brought to you by The Dornish Brotherhood Without BannersĀ©

"GILBERT KING!"

>discussing with Preston
That's like discussing christian theology with the pope. I hope you know your ropes.

Choose your boipussy

Do you think D&D catching up on the books will speed up GRRM's writing process? He can now crib from Season 7 for A Dream of Spring.

God damn it Russell you could have done better

Yeah, that.

Olyvar and Loras

Real thread. Don't support threads without backlinks

>

That backlink is to a thread 4 hours ago you fucking moron

fuck off nigger

I'm curious is the actor autistic in RL?

there's 24 posters in there and 39 posters in here. this thread will do.

1%. They've been practically smacking the plotline in our faces, with littlefinger and sansa in the crypt

>Young Kingsguard sharpening his blade with a whetstone
>in his twenties, noticeably smaller and younger than Dayne
>Looks to Dayne as his superior in the scene
>Has Whents dialogue
>It's actually Hightower guys whoops
This is worse than anything else in the scene but not many people are talking about it

Memes aside, he wanted my take on Stannis and on Magic.

is he ded?Second day and still no video about episode

don't be an autistic Mannisfag, he will rip you to shreds and point out why our author thinks stannis is an idiot.

Because the Crannogmen are just normal sized people in the show?

So what season has been the best? And which the worst?

And is it really as bad as you guys are mememin?

>LF wants to send Vale army to Winterfell
>Royce objects
>LF talks Sweet Robyn into making Royce fly
>he didn't fly so good

or

>LF stabs Robyn while Royce watches
>Royce doesn't give a fuck
>"Now I am the Vale"

DABID

Yeah, thats stupidly retarded on their part, considering all three were mentioned as dying at the Tower in Season 4 episode 1. But he looks the same age as Dayne. At least double Neds age. I mean what's there to talk about besides raging at the incompetence?

the assblasting in that case would be massive

in other words, top fun lads

S1 or S4 best
S5 currently worst

He was betrayed by House Reddit, the turncloak bastards who pierced his video with a hundred treacherous dislikes and stabbed it with fatal reports. The Youtube gods had it fall.

Never trust /r/asoiaf.

Is CIA even confirmed for this season?

Or did they just drop his plotline?

>POINTLESS MINOR CHARACTER #29034579023487593284750 WASN'T EXACTLY DEPICTED AS THEY ARE IN THE BOOKS THIS IS AN OUTRAGE DND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oswell Whent's purpose in the books is to suggest a link between Rhaegar and the financing of the Tourney of Harrenhal.

As that's not been mentioned in the show having Whent missing does nothing but rile up the book purists who can't accept cutting a character under any circumstances.

It's stupid for an average person to dual wield two long blades but when you are a master of Dayne's Caliber the normal rules and assumptions about sword fighting do not apply. He has perfect positional awareness for each blade and he is able to individually control every single actin-myosin power stroke in each individual muscle fiber to move through the air exactly in the manner he wants this coupled with his supernatural ability to predict his opponents movement almost as though he had the Geass that the Knight of the One from Code Geass had that allowed him to literally see the future.

According to the actor it's more the case of him being an amalgamation of the two. Which could be worse, depending on your point of view.

Wasn't Jaime knighted by Dayne at 15?

friggin d&d

>is to suggest a link between Rhaegar and the financing of the Tourney of Harrenhal

lol wut? He's rewarded with a position on the KG because his family helped to orchestrate and fund the tourney at Harrenhal which led to Rhaegar and Lyanna ending up together?

the Targs kingsguard had some shitty armor compared to Bobby B's.

doesn't explain why he scrubbed his video

stick to your guns preston

I think I'm set, I'm as textual as it gets and I don't suffer from Sup Forums level of wishful thinking and bandwagoning.

Probably triggers me more than other stupid stuff they've done because in a fairly well cast scene, they decided to make that guy Hightower

Croats stole it after season 1

I saw a post with a 'leak' claiming Hightower is actually inside the ToJ and covered in blood with Jon in his arms. Lyanna has some dialogue with ned, dies and it's implied that hightower explains to Ned the whole R+L thing, goes back to oldtown in hiding and will help Sam in episode ten.

Whent was already in the KG at the time. His brother was the lord of Harrenhal.

He goes to visit his brother and as soon as he returns a tournament is annouced.

It's constantly mentioned that Harrenhal ruins the family holding it because it's so expensive to maintain yet the tourney was the biggest in living memory.

Theory is Rhaegar paid to hold it far away from King's Landing so he could bring all the Lords together to plot a coup against the Mad King.

And then Varys found out about it so Aerys ended up being there.

I don't mind about any of that. But I just cannot understand why they would make him Hightower over Whent, or any younger Kingsguard for that matter.

autistic nitpicking: the post

What happened to the Lyanna actor from last episode? Did they recast her in the same season or am I missing something in this new turk meme?

Give us a recap after you're done brother!

(also try and shill /got/ for him a bit...if he actually came here for an AMA, it would be fucking historic. I also want him to read my Azor Theon Volcano Cock pasta)

She's a frigging kid man.

It's too obvious

Had Hightower been named before that point?

They could have named him Whent and just said Dayne was the LC. It wouldn't have mattered much seeing as they were both going to be dying in that scene.

Literally never seen this supposed "leak" anywhere and I think I can safely say I've seen all the leaks posted here the last few weeks/months. Also the actor who played "Whent" claims he was a mishmash of Whent and Hightower.

Would be pretty fucking dank though honestly, don't even give a fuck any more senpai, I'd love to see him pop up in Oldtown at the season finale.

Yeah she was a kid however many years ago when they shot that scene but unless she has been doing some blood magic I doubt she is still a kid during the High Tower scene.

Adult Lyanna is being played by a t*rk

Damn. Thats too bad. Fucking Varys

Can i see the interview with the whent actor?? I missed that

Its not an interview it's a twitter post

Latest Preston is up on vimeo vimeo.com/166054129

pass 123

and here's this too

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Gerold_Hightower

>Fucking Varys

I think Varys realizes his fuckup now. Thats why hes trying like hell to put a Targ back on the throne.

looks like a nice guy

>ck2 crashes

>gerold got owned in 2 seconds by Eddard'

Who said Eddard wasn't a fucking good swordsman? Just not top tier but high tier

Reposting question/theory

Is there a chance Bloodraven shows fake/made up visions to Bran?
I am the last person that wants to buy the theory that he has evil ends, but think about it.
We know that he can produce visions(e.g. The three-eye raven). He doesn't want to show more things to Bran because he has limited powers (duration and space of vision). And so far he made Bran mistrust his father, for lying to him about what happened to the ToJ, probably to seem to him as the only honest guy