OK Sup Forums tards...

OK Sup Forums tards. I'm gonna say this right off the bat I'm gonna be having sex for the first time in the next few days and I would appreciate it if you guys can give me a heads up on what to expect. I am a girl, no I will not post tits. I know the basics of sex so I'll know if you guys are trying to fuck with me.

well first of all, most actual sex isn't planned days in advance unless you're under 16 or older than 25

sure, mate

Pain.

are you fat?

and if you don't want pain, you're going to want a lot of foreplay

Well I'm 19 and I've just told my bf that I'm finally ready to do it.

well, the most important thing you should consider, before making such a decision for yourself, by having an experience like that is, show us your tits with timestamp or gtfo

kek

My bf has encouraged me to work out more since getting with him over a year ago. I used to be 180, but now I'm down to 150. I'm 5'3" so I still have a belly, but he doesn't mind it. He likes chubby girlsThat he doesn't mind doing

>what to expect
a trip to the store to buy condoms and lube.
Try to find out beforehand if you're allergic to latex condoms

this

How big is your bfs penis?

Have both already not allergic.

expect something like this

cum on your face before he makes you baby

6.5 , and he is pretty girthy

fug im jelly mines only like 5 5 and not much girth. then again last time i measured was when I was 15 and now I'm 20 so maybe its bigger

I've given him head before. I don't mind swallowing. I actually enjoy it.

Kek don't worry yourself user. Take a new measurement

make sure he wears a condom. I had a girlfriend who cheated on me (Within a day of me losing my virginity to her) and she got preggo from that guy and tried to blame it on me (I wore a condom he didn't) so now everyone I went to highschool with thinks the baby is mine.... Moral of the story: make him wear some rubber

>It's smaller

GTFO

0/10

>Rick and Morty
Found the autist.

thank you for your contribution newfag. Now please kindly an hero

>not liking rick & morty
Found the real autist.

We don't plan on having kids any time soon, and he respects me and himself too much to cheat.

Ouch.

I wasn't saying he would cheat. I was saying make him wear rubber. Hell, have him double bag that shit...

>be americunt
>do the math on this
>wat

It's going to hurt. A lot. You might not even have an orgasm, took me a few times having sex until it finally started feeling good.

Plenty of foreplay and condoms are an absolute must.

>2 inches
>4 inches
>6 inches
>8 inches
>10 inches
>12 inches

wow... such hard math....

1) Bait
2) Tits or GTFO
3) Get ready for some significant disappointment.

Not even using the right character.

>double bag
shittiest idea if you want it to not break.

well fine then, put on 10 of em.... they can't all break

You haven't seen me thrust.

well would you care to post a webm?

Dumb idea kek

Thanks user

As all anons here are jerks, let me give you real advice.

Your vagina is not prepared to this and there is no way to prepare it to, and you don't have to wish to. Because it's going to be fine if you do it gentle . Use lube as you need or want to, it doesn't matter.

Some vagina are narrower than others, but it will make it as your bf isn't an elephant.

MOST IMPORTANT, try to relax, everything is cool and pleasure by having sex you know.

You can't imagine how it was with my gf 1st time, and now how much cool it is every time, 5 times a week.

Relax, easy.

take your time, do soft stuff before to get turned on you and him, and just let the desire overwhelm yourselves.

Just live your life girl and appreciate it.

Thank you user you really helped put my mind at ease

how in the fuck did this thread last 13 minutes without 404ing?

Also to add to user's post, communication is key, unless he is really experience he probably won't be able to tell what you like right away, so tell him what's good and what's not.