Because we didn't use enough nukes

She's pretty cute. WouldRubArms/10

Define young

Guarentee more babies, plus they are also cuter and tighter

Hot < Cute

Neoteny

we are attracted to girls.

young or old.

their insides feel better wrapped around your cock than older chicks.

cause pretty things are pretty

i have been aesthetically attracted to some young girls myself, but never sexually attracted to them

its like admiring a painting but also at the same time not wanting to fuck it

Under 15. Buts she's obviously much younger

Disgusting. She's a little innocent girl. Would rather have a hot ass 21 year old with a nice rack, big ass and low morals.

If we're talking prepubescent, then I think the answer is most commonly "chronic masturbation" or some event in the persons past that screwed with normal brain chemistry.

Lmfao wtf that's Justin Wong, he's a pretty big Marvel vs. Capcom & Street Fighter player lol

This.
The wide hip concept for women are useless when there's no pleasure in it. And don't get me started on boobs above B cup.

>Not wanting to fuck the Mona Lisa
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>that's Justin Wong
no, it's just plain wong.

Jwong

>Old cunt gets dumped for having a dried up uterus
>Old cunt comes to Sup Forums to vent frustration of old age...
>Blames men.

Congratulation on being a living cliche. Vote for Hillary.

I would let justin wong rub my arms. Might make be better at fighting games

Kek

Because there's something unattractive about a woman whose been around the block a few times. The appeal of young women is their innocence and optimism something that usually completely gone in 21+.

before 21 they see endless possibilities and a bright future, after 21 they have faced reality and know their place... a kitchen!

I dunno. Wish I wasn't. Sucks having to hide it from everyone. Wish I was just attracted to MILFs instead so nobody would get mad at me if they found out.

That's what I was thinking.

>not wanting a mummy fetish
>gets called a degenerate
>yet fucking little girls to the point they have severe vaginal tears and anal tissue tabs hang out like roastie lips
wew

Why is this stupid cunt chewing like a horse?

>Implying that's a man and not a cringe status NEET.

Better yet, why do pretty, young lolis have to be so attracted to us older guys, crawling all over our laps, tempting us and shit?

Justin Wong doesn't have a girlfriend much less a kid

You might just have autism.

sauce?

For the entire span of humanity just till about 200 years ago, men had been marrying girls as soon as they were able to age kids... It's built into our DNA to reproduce, we tend to seek those who are the most likely to give children for a longer amount of time.... People attracted to prepubescent girls just have a mental problem, they should seek help... I'm attracted to girls of all ages (not prepubescent) but I never act on those who are too young (by societies standards)

She's probably nervous about the big fat nerdy beta virgin who wants her virginity

Might have a niece though

Good point I guess.

go on booloo in the anal section

Are you serious?

You might be right. I get the Ice Cube face a lot whenever I open my mouth.

Kek man my sides!

Lolis don't do this to you? I can't keep them off me. I'm not even a 10/10. Probably a 8/10 at the most.

You're trying too hard

The appearance of secondary sexual characteristics signal an animal's readiness for breeding. That's how it works for other mammals. We just have a whole bunch of laws and morals that we have to follow. They still will get you hard though.

you need to turn your swag off

> taboo
> innocence
> experiencing somebody elses innocence
> taking somebody elses innocence away

this.
it's pretty awkward specially when it's a relative like a nice or a young cousin
They just want to ''play'' everytime and do shit just as an excuse to touch me.
And even wrong my mom notices they have a thing for me and she thinks it's cute and charming

>even worse*

10\10 picture, came buckets

>older guy in blue button shirt stroking his beard
>younger guy with a contemplative finger on his lips
You know what they're thinking

Pedo shit stains have fucked up brains.

I prefer older lolis

I had such similar situation with an eleven year old. I wasn't even asking her or anything. I Know her mother very well and im naturally a funny and polite person, so I always make jokes just to make her see her smile. I Like when people laugh around me. Besides that I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. Anyways so I was making jokes like always and took a seat . All of a sudden she jumped on my leg laughing and smiling and started going up and down, laughing even harder and getting red. I was like "WTF DAJSDAIOFJM" and j just said "Oh someone is happy to see me I guess" and her mother looks at me and tells her to calm down. She kept talking to me and I fell so cringy, getting a hard dick at the same time. In fact she has a cute butt and is quite tall for her age.
Anyways one time when I was waling pass her in the hallway and no one was around i smiled at her and she smiled back and jumped me again hugging me around my hip area. It is so weird, I want to be nice to her and hug her back, but I feel like it looks weird. Is it society that gives me that bad feel, although I try to be nice and can't help it getting a boner by her always coming at me on such a flirty way?

Or like one time I was tlaking with her mothr and a friend and made a naughty joke, which wasn't too obvious. She laughed too when her mother said "You don't understand that anyways" than she looked back and said "I had sex education at school, I know what it means"... Always when I want to say good bye she insta jumps me and laughes so much. It's so weird sometimes, but also kind of nice. Will see when she is older.
Why I told Sup Forums that story? Well it's something on my mind and the girl at OP's webm. looks kind of like her.

Welp, didn't expect to see Justin on Sup Forums

>to age kids

Why do women only get wet around fat wallets ?

Now Keemfag is going to accuse poor Justin a pedo

Someone tweet this webm to him

why even bring this cancer into an already cancerous thread?

Pretty much this. People that says men are "only" attracted to thick are horseshit. Saying you aren't attracted to jailbaits are lying to themselves.

It was at a Pokken tournament at Wizard World gaming (I think). The guy is Justin Wong.

>People attracted to prepubescent girls just have a mental problem, they should seek help... I'm attracted to girls of all ages

Neck yourself

Men are generally not attracted to CHILDREN , pedophiles are attracted to CHILDREN.

Men are attracted to young females that display secondary sexual characteristics , so basically wide hips and large breasts combined with a young face means high fertility to the male brain.

Women are attracted to status and resources , since they want a mate that can provide food and protection for her and her children.
Also healthy genes , women want strong healthy kids.

Basic biology.

>Why are men attracted to young girls?
Men aren't, degenerates are.

/thread

yep.

Girls below beloturn turn me off

your analysis is slightly flawed.

men are also attracted to female children, before they display secondary sexual characteristics.

just as women are also attracted to the status and resources of a child male mate that may still not have yet developed secondary sexual characteristics.

you are lying to yourself, and aren't fooling any other man.

As I said pedophiles are attracted to children,

Die in a fucking fire you child loving degenerate.

>since they want a mate that can provide food and protection for her and her children.

Not in 2016. Government provides for her now. That's why she don't need no man.

Because they are healthy and ready to reproduce, not to mention beautiful.
Most would assume it's simply perversion, when in reality it's just a natural subconscious instinct to procreate with a mate who isn't worn out, saggy, and drinks wine every night while watching netflix.

you also are attracted to children.

you just dont admit it or act on it.

Meanwhile, you probably hate kids don't you? Yet, you want to kill a man for loving them.

Sadly yes , you are right , she is sucking on big daddy government , the ultimate alpha with an army of police and the courts on her side to squeeze money and housing out of men for her.

>worn out, saggy, and drinks wine every night while watching netflix.
Something tells me you had a bad experience.

Had this happen to me more or less when I was 16. Mom's friend was over and her younger daughter found her way to my room and decided to hop in my lap while I played Vidya on PC. All her leaning and squirming had me diamonds.

That ugly ape chigger is molesting that white child

No...you are. Lol. YOU are telling yourself every day that all other guys feel this way to make yourself cry less every time you beat off to pics of your niece. Its just you and the rest of these plebs. Which is why you are here. Have fun boy.

you must not have much experience with women if you dont see that he is right.

Guy's it's fine if you want to be a hated degenerate child fucker, but don't pretend it's normal. I steal shit and do various other illegal things and I know it's wrong, I just don't care.

No am I am not , do not presume to know whom I am sexually attracted to , you are a faggot troll and I honestly hope you are true forced lonliness type , since we don't need you reproducing.

Just because you are a pedophile , don't try and normalise it to make yourself feel better.

hey retards that interpret this video as sexual. most normal humans unlike you acutal need to be touched and it's a good thing if you are a well adjusted member of a social species. get the fuck out of your basements and away from your xboxes and you may realize that. not every situation where there is a guy touching a girl is a prelude to intercourse life is not xhamster. fuck!

Sent from my Android phone

I would gladly murder a man that is sexually attracted to children.

or at very least see him sent to prison.

you are lying.

and every other man knows you are lying.

but keep on pretending, to yourself and others.

its the unwritten agreement we have made.

usually the ones that are the most vocal against it, are those people who actually experience it the strongest and are having the hardest time repressing it.

its also far more likely that a vocal protestor like you HAS infact at some point molested a child in some small way or frequently fantasize about it.

see
also, i doubt you are even a male.

>I just don't care.

Well, neither do I.

Spotted the negress

You are a poor troll . fuck off cunt.

Go back to your JB threads you maximum retard.

I would gladly murder a man who wants to murder a man for his sexual attraction.

Nope, I've been in a relationship since 17, looking forward to another 5 years and having a kid who doesn't get ogled by sick cunts.

If we're already sharing loli stories, about half a year back I met this 13-year-old girl on Omegle, it was pretty nice talking to her se we stayed in touch. She was really naive, I think she told me she had a crush on me when we first talked and she kept lying about little things. After a while our conversations started getting sexual, which was partially my fault, she kept wanting to show me her boobs and telling me she was fingering herself while we were talking, and wanting to she me that too. About her boobs I told her I don't want her to do anything she'll probably regret later in life. She ended up blocking me, not because of the sexual stuff -because I was a pain in the butt, and about 2 months ago I sent her an apology which she never replied to.
I'm still not sure wether I should have just let her show me her stuff. And she's real, we video chatted and it was all through Hangouts so I found her Youtube channel, same girl there too. I even jerked off to her videos a few sad times.