faggots

Sure thing, dad

That's not even a top 3 radiohead album

You're either 64 or 14

You're either 64 or 14 years old

this all day

>inb4 summer

Madvilliany

I've never seen someone samefag this fucking hard. Are you even trying to hide the fact that you're new to this shit?

God tier edm/future bass album ever heard. If you are into these genres I highly suggest you take some time and listen to it.

Dude is it so hard to believe that two totally different people would be on the same thread at the same time, see that album cover, think of the same joke AND both post it within 20 seconds of one another? I mean it couldn't possibly be more likely that it was the same fucking samefag retard.

It's aduplicaten accidental reply. Hence why it's so close to each other

Pfffhahahaha

Fuck you

I'll bump with some more I like

Ouch. Not my fault Sublime is shit.

tee hee hee

For the style they are, the best at it.
For the music they make, the culmination of their best aspects.

40oz to freedom is objectively the best self produced album to ever happen
Prove me wrong

Kept this one on a loop for a week. Still dream about it--even though I haven't heard it in years.

Drug addicted degenerate

Yeah, The Bends and Pablo honey are the shit!

Music is a matter of taste, I just think you have shit taste. There's no way I can "prove" that because it's subjective.

This iz mi fav le band omfg I luv thees guise.

Sup Forums spotted

Texarcana!

Fuck yeah velvet underground

Plebs, the lot of you

Three albums that include Thom Yorke. Not bad.

So you admit I'm right.

You come to me with a thorn in your hand--you come to me with your hair curled tight....

Epic fucking song

literally babys first jazz album

Yes, but it's not wrong.
It changed literally everything.

Uh, no? Off the top of my head, fitting your criteria, "Strike Hard, Young Diamond" by Wildlife or "Constantines" by Constantines. Sub-slime is shit and only over-the-hill wannabe Chads listen to them still.

Plebs

thats true

And to think that I actually thought Sup Forums might have some good taste in music.

Faggot, their older stuff was way better

Oh look! This month's "best album ever" that doesn't make any lasting impact!

Fuck off Sup Forums

Hell ye boi

>complains about taste in music
>posts green day album

TS is a fucking god you shut your faggot mouth she has influenced pop culture in 2years in more ways than your lame ass could do in two lifetimes you fucking muppet

Good call. I like the cut of your jib.

That album is when green day started to suck

I actually really like this album

What are some sublime songs you know?

>look around
>literally nothing in pop music has changed at all
Try harder kid.

The greatest hip-hop album of all time coming through, faggots.

I like shoegaze. Sue me.

Pretty much anything by The Dear Hunter is goat tbh

Ikr? It really speakers to me on a multitude of levels. Chicken noodle soup for the soul TS just spits truth at you if you don't like her you're the problem.

Don't sell them short-They started sucking long before that album.
That was just the point when they could no longer ride the coattails of Dookie anymore.

I used to own that album in high school, embarrassingly enough. Lots of people did. I owned lots of stuff I find embarrassing now.

That's not Illmatic

Pop stars went from low cut pants (think j.lo or Beyonce) to the high waisted shorts and whatnot. And believe me I thought it was a change for the worse but just proof that TS does shake up the foundation of the pantheon of pop music.

That's because Illmatic is fucking shit.

So "everybody" went from wearing shorts to wearing shorts?
I know this is a troll, but goddamn that's weak shit, dude.

God tier edm/future bass artest ever heard. If you are into these genres I highly suggest you take some time and listen to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nFB-R-_gI

This

That's cool, art is subjective.
I can relate to sublime.
Sublime is more or less stuck in my brain.

Gold Cobra is not only the finest album released by Limp Bizkit but was the finest album of 2011

Sorry I said your band sucks, bro. To each their own, yeah?

No but it's just an example and let's be honest- I'm going to own you if we argue this because I truly like TS and know tons of shit about her; you just knee jerk hate on popular things cause your a fucking outcast beta who resents success and beauty. If you want it we can get it nigga, bit you ain't ready. Chill the fuck out son