Is it possible that you are living inside of your own personal hell at this very moment?

Is it possible that you are living inside of your own personal hell at this very moment?

For several years I have felt as if the world was crumbling around me, but now I finally feel as if it has all settled and I live in the ruins of the aftermath. Is it possible that I killed myself and now I'm living inside of my own personal pit of depression? If I kill myself will I be able to escape?

tl;dr - kys myself or nah?

You're not in silent hill yet

Never even played mang =(

Op, just shut the fuck up. Literally no one cares. Go do something with your life and get a move on.

I am reading this user, so it means you're still here with the rest of us
Unless I'm just a fragment of your hell. I feel pretty real though

Aye. You really should

I used to want to kill myself few years ago but came to a conclusion that I will die anyway and stopped caring about bullshit. Do as you wish, I just want to see what science comes up with or something, i dunno

If the dust has all settled and you're living in ruins, then it's time to start building if that's not how you want to live.
We make the world we want to live in. What we put up with, what we don't and what we tolerate all serve to provide us with our lives, friends, jobs hobbies and everything else. If you want friends go make some, if you want a decent job go out and become the type of worker that a decent job will hire. It's not hard to do, but it does need to be done if you're ever going to dig out and build the life you really want for yourself.

Dont leave before your ride is out front bro..

yea, right, real like my gf

decent

It could always be worse.
>lonely and miserable
>least you are not the 10 year old sex slave of some politician
>10 year old sex slave
>least he is only having sex with you and not torturing you in any worse way
There are things that are worse than I can imagine.

Of course it also goes the other way.
I thought I was really happy, then something in my life changed and I am even happier. My prior life seems kind of miserable actually.

Keep your head up.

That's complex user, nice theory btw OP.

There is something inside me that seeks to destroy me and anyone who I bring into my life.It thrives on fear and pain. It tricks me into making the wrong decision. So I end up deeply hurt or embarrased. There is little in my life it hasnt stained. Things will be better..when im dead and gone dont try to understand, I will only elivate you just enough to bring you down.

OP, I was shitposting and expecting this post thread to die forever ago but that's pretty much how I feel too user.

Fuck I shouldn't be posting right now

Yup kys.

It's entirely possible that you're living in a personal hell, but short of living until 150 as a quadriplegic, I don't see how a good suicide attempt can hurt your situation.

Nah, my life is fucking awesome

>your life

I'm 110 and immortal. I was made immortal as a child and before losing my hymen. I have lost my virginity painfully to hundreds of strange men. I have had more than 40 forced abortions, some as late as 7 months because I don't have periods anyway and may not show the pregnancy until very late some times. I have been brutally raped and tortured in countless other ways.

I wish I could die.

It could be much worse
> you could live in a rape dungeon with all your limbs cut off and your eyes gouged out, getting fisted in the ass every day
> you could be tortured death
> you could be paralyzed from the neck down
> you could be a nigger wasting away in a desert

Before you can safely exclaim "My life is one of the worst 1% of all lifes on earth" you are not in hell. Everything else is a very friendly version of hell. Maybe purgatory.