>theese portugal patriotic songs in French

youtube.com/watch?v=olpzFSyplGA

youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghZTFVmpCKs
youtube.com/watch?v=8MTWSoS7sjE
youtube.com/watch?v=eBaS76xvwoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but honestly I'm sad about the fact that French isn't the second state language in Russia. It deserves to be, more than English.

bump

why the fuck they are so good in French? are there a french community in Portugal or what? and why they are singing in French

More like there are a million portuguese in france.
Poor france.

oh, now I get the point

it's like tatar nationalists make rap in ..Russian

youtube.com/watch?v=ghZTFVmpCKs

Welp, good to know france isn't alone.

Portuguese diaspora is huge here, most of them like to brag about their origins but can't speak more than four words in portuguese without it not referring to football. We use to joke a lot about them like brits do with poles. From what I remember you guys actually hate them too and consider them like filthy gypsies, is it still true ?

Brits are faggots. I hope Canada will be free from them (except a real etnical anglos)

t. a pole

English is going to be the second state language in Russia, and it triggers me, I hope russians will speak French again.

>this
going to france this year
Their culture is shit and their youth are fucking mindless douchebag drones that don't stop smoking.

I understand.

There are many portuguese spanish and italian immigrants in France. Mostly second and third generation immigrants.
Yet they brag about these countries even though they are french, which is very annoying.

this

btw, france
do u have gypsies?

There is more than one fucking million of these fuckers in France.

>do u have gypsies?
Well of course. We got roms in most big cities, also gitans in most of the territory, they travel throught the country all the time, they've been here for a while so their situation is different from the roms who arrived quite recently, and who are disliked by many people.

>these fuckers
Only the muh heritage fags are annoying, most of the time after one generation they are 100% integrated.

Never met one.

>Portuguese-Basque guy fucks my sister

He's not a bad guy but he's hairy af and kinda fat

Going to bordeux soon, any tips?

I feel sorry for you, only the scum went overthere but some good people too. Think positively at least they work and don't blow themselves into pieces

i dont know why i find this so funny

>kinda fat

Clearly your sister loves the dadbod.

How can I get a portuguese grill to blow me?

muh
youtube.com/watch?v=8MTWSoS7sjE

youtube.com/watch?v=eBaS76xvwoY