Any anons in/near Cedar Rapids that can buy a 20 year old alcohol?

Any anons in/near Cedar Rapids that can buy a 20 year old alcohol?

>20
>can't buy alcohol on your own

What, afraid your mommy will find out?

You dont have any run down arab gas stations? They sell to children.

I haven't tried. Plus I like to buy in bulk so I don't have to regularly do this
I don't know anyone here and most people think I'm going to mug them

Jameson special reserve is 20 yo

But its $160

My bitch got the plug

Just walk in and buy some, the worst they will do is say 'no'

Can't some places take your ID?

No but why can't you do it yourself?

Dude, nowhere on 1st Ave cards anyway

Pay a homelss to do it

If they ask for id you're fucked anyway, never give it to them. Just put the booze on the counter.

Including gas stations?
Shit, that's a good idea. There's always one homeless dude 24/7 down the road from my house at a stoplight.

>have to be 21
>you're carded unless you look like you knew Lincoln when he was still alive
Other than a little old Asian lady down the road from my place, every shopkeeper cards you.

I might just stroll through the walmart parking lot and see if anyone chill looking will buy me booze

Cedar Rapids..... Iowa?

tfw I have been buying beer since I was 16, only asked for ID once from an old man and as I was reaching in my pocket he says "ahhh if your willing to reach for it you've got it"

Yeah

Faggot, no one lives in Iowa

You're a faggot, faggot! I haven't lived in Iowa for 20 years. I haven't visited Cedar Rapids for even longer. Go near Kirkwood, douchebag. Chill out near a gas station and wait for college kids to go in. I realize it's summer, that's why you're here(ftw), but there will be some college kid of age walking in. Ask him you fucking homo retard. And get off my 4chin!

Lucky one.

I think you blew up on the wrong person. But I'm here for my job, not school lol

Iowa? Sure, I will...

By will I mean I'll take all your money and get you a bug juice.