What do you think of Lena Dunham?

What do you think of Lena Dunham?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GoneWildHairy/comments/25vowj/gave_a_blowjob_for_the_first_time_yesterday/
youtube.com/watch?v=ImnL3QopFa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cottage cheese just came to mind, oddly.

Girls is great. I don't really care for her much as a person but she's undeniably talented.

Ok body, would be fuckable with a paper bag and if she didn't shave.

However, disgusting face, disgusting personality. It's like her evil manifests in her hideous visage.

her feet aren't bad. if nothing above her ankles existed, i'd like her. lena dunham would be better if she was just a pair of floating feet that gave boys footjobs.

When do you think about Lena Dunham?

Check yourself.

I would fuck her, no lie

I'm sure majority of Sup Forums would fuck her as long as no one finds out about it.

truth. I really enjoy girls and actually read her book for the sake of argument, I used to find her annoying but not so much now that I understand her, still wouldn't ever want to meet her though

a disgusting woman for 3 reasons. her weird face, her weird body (it's not that she's fat. i am sometimes attracted to fat chicks), and her torso is covered in tattoos. fuck that.

me too

awful person
awful artist
awful body

mind body and soul are shit

She literally has ham in her name.

A funny but vomit-enducingly unattractive person.

Weird auto correct. Inducingly*

obnoxious, annoying comedic talent. yeah, she's talented, no denying it. she's often insufferable, though, so it's difficult to give her show or film the time of day. get over that hump and her work can be quite funny and insightful to young women of her generation. i don't see her branching out from dramedy type stuff, though, and i think i've seen enough of her nude to last a lifetime and i've yet to see the new season of Girls.

Her appearance is irrelevant because she is just generally an awful person anyway.

she tries to look dumpy on purpose so when someone says something she can cry about "muh misogyny". Then she gets attention and money from crying about it.

Cant wait till Trump deports her

I love how no one fell for your shitty baits.

congratulations, you played yourself

Tiny Furniture wasn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Yup

she fuck kylo ren?
star wars part Vlll spoiler?

I could kill Lena Dunham with one punch

Girls is the best comedy currently on television.

You know how sometimes chubby girls can be kinda cute? Not her, she is legitimately vile.

reminds me of pic related everytime. Its like a feeling of disgust

>Tries to look dumpy on purpose
You're far too generous, she just has an innately dumpy physique. It's all sagging with some semblance of curvature that doesn't even round out into anything comely; her ass is completely flat and her tits are somehow small.

She's like a gut and some neck fat. Shit isn't cute.

I would kill her if I were in a situation of self-defense

Why is her body so distorted

Her diet consists entirely of prepubescent children and carbs

someone just post the fucking pasta already

this board is the only place I've seen her mentioned

One of us?

Broad City is funnier, but Girls is better.

Also, Jemima Kirke is hotter than either of the city broads.

>funnier but worse comedy
ok, champ

can we all just agree that the ultimate gril is a hairy jewish girl with big tits

Are dramas rated by how dramatic they are? In that case, Days of Our Lives is the greatest drama of all time.

the point of comedy is to make you laugh
and "dramatic" doesn't mean what you are implying that it means in that context

>Passages in Lena's memoir Not That Kind of Girl which recount childhood interactions between then seven-year-old Lena and then one-year-old Grace attracted controversy when some commentators perceived them to be overly sexual. Experts described these passages as either too ambiguous to judge, or as describing behavior consistent with normal childhood development. Grace publicly rejected claims by media commentators that the behavior was harmful. On November 3, 2014, Dunham responded to these claims over Twitter:

>As a queer person: i'm committed to people narrating their own experiences, determining for themselves what has and has not been harmful / heteronormativity deems certain behaviours harmful, and others "normal"; the state and media are always invested in maintaining that / 2day, like every other day, is a good day to think about how we police the sexualities of young women, queer, and trans people

>tfw your favorite chunky jewish girl on r/gonewildhairy abruptly stopped posting

>In November 2014, Dunham and the book became a subject of controversy[13] following a profile of Dunham by Kevin D. Williamson published in National Review. In her book, Dunham describes examining her sister Grace's genitals when they were children out of curiosity, bribing her with candy for kisses and casually masturbating while lying in bed next to her. Williamson characterizes this as sexual abuse, but Lena, Grace, and child psychologists, sexual abuse experts, and researchers in human sexuality reject the notion.

she is a good father figure for taylor swift, who is completely degenerate

Which pasta?

notice how she wants to flee to canada and not mexico

psychology has been basically politicized to agree with whatever lefties want

Which one? I really liked a recent one with hairy nipples and arms, gothsomething.

I forgot how the one with short hair, huge tits and a very long happy trail was called, that one was ok too.

Shame they all have such incomprehensibly promiscuous lifestyles.

>In an interview about the controversy in Slate magazine's XX Factor blog, developmental psychologist Ritch Savin-Williams says that the cited passages do not indicate abuse and that "Children have been doing this stuff forever and ever and ever and ever, and they will do it forever and ever and ever." Child sexual abuse expert David Finkelhor said that a judgement requires more than a single incident, and psychologist Sharon Lamb opined that the incidents described in the book were "within the norms of childhood sexual behavior" and that "It wouldn’t be sex offender wrong, it would be inappropriate..."

what a disgusting looking kike

Sup Forums has turn you into a homosexual. Call your local pastor to get deprogrammed.

Oh god is that Alice Braga

She is fucking godly

this!

we have so much in common, if you know what i mean, i would date her

Shoulda been Psylocke

She admitted to molesting her sister and suffered no consequences.

So that's why Sup Forums hates her. Professional jealousy.

That was a stunt foot you imbecile.

>this!

THIS

Her actual feet.

IMAGINE

she's fatter than that now

>examining her sister Grace's genitals when >they were children out of curiosity, bribing her >with candy for kisses and casually >masturbating while lying in bed next to her

mfw her sister turned out gay.

What is wrong with her everything?

Imagine being Adam Driver in this scene.

really sexy, I'd fuck the shit out of her

ugly fuck
famous for being a whore

like amy schummer, but uglier and boring

Bruh, do you even know what women look like? They're not the chiseled 10/10's or animu girls you're constantly exposed to because 90% of your day is on the internet. Girls are disgusting plain and simple, but that's cause they all grow hair, shit, sweat, and bleed the same or more than we do.

She's a hog.

>fucking white males!

>t. assblasted permavirgin desperately trying to convince himself he's better off this way

How do you go from this to that?

You foot fags need to die with the tranny lovers.

Seems really funny and creative. Probably different from what Sup Forums thinks but, I really don't give a shit. I'm sure she's an amazing writer.

It was kind of inevitable considering that their mom is a kike that takes photographs of her vagina and their father is a definitive sex pervert that paints disruptive, demoralizing and degenerate art, wouldn't be surprised if he diddled them either.

Pic related.

shes a cute, A CUTE

i don't

i think it was the second one you listed. she stopped posting months ago, maybe even almost a year at this point. my heart yearns

>
you didn't save her pics did you?

I would unironically fuck the shit out of Lena to be honest with u bros

Same with this A1 jewess as well

i wonder if little children run away from her in horror when they see her on the street

Me too, I'm part German and its like a forbidden taboo

Did she change her username a few times? If so, I'm pretty sure we're thinking of the same one then.

reddit.com/r/GoneWildHairy/comments/25vowj/gave_a_blowjob_for_the_first_time_yesterday/

This one? She deleted everything.

Booty bothered neckbeards everywhere. She's attractive, talented, and intelligent. She was at her heaviest lately, but she's losing weight for next season.

A Jewish Princess.

Stay mad whiteys

in what folder should I save this?

>She's attractive,

Show me one, attractive picture of her.

easy, I could post for hours, I went for a weeby one since you're evidently a butthurt fedora anime neckbeard

was she attractive at 12? I don't care for anything else about her.

How on earth is that anything resembling attractive? How low are your standards?

youtube.com/watch?v=ImnL3QopFa0

I have unironically masturbated to this video on multiple occasions

Those thick thighs... that lewd belly jiggling... I just can't help myself lads

Princesses tended to be the end result of hundreds of years of inbreeding between a few select families and we're often spoiled so they ended up flabby and nauseatingly pale.

So yeah, I guess she does fit that description.

her face's absolutely average my man

yeah that's her

did you save anything?

average girls are the qt'est 2bh