You know what to do, Manuel

You know what to do, Manuel

>Watch World Cup and post on Sup Forums
>Tons of Racism everywhere
>Watch CONCAF and post on Sup Forums
>Watch UEFA and post on Sup Forums

These tournaments need to go. I have never seen so much hatred, racism, bigotry, and divisiveness EVER until you start following and watching this sport. ESPECIALLY when it goes into the national format.

Sorry, but the idea of nations is over, there's no reason to have the World Cup anymore when the people that play for the nation's team don't even represent the people there anymore.

All tournaments in soccer needs to just stick with clubs and teams. It'll be better for the sport, instead of having all this racist shit everywhere. Look at England and Russia, people actually fight and attack each other due to their blinded nationalism.

absolutely correct

yeah, its hard to read all that racist shit
but racism is there with or without the worldcup
anyway... i like u

It has nothing to do with tournaments, let alone sports in general. You're on Sup Forums m8, people act retarded.

I'd rather play against you.

You were fucked by that referee. We will also be.

All of Sup Forums is pol. There are always tons of anime images outside of Sup Forums. It's all the same people, so if you don't like it, GTFO.

2 or 4 or 6 years ago there wasn't any racism on Sup Forums or there was very little

Fuck you.
I hope the French niggers rape these arogant Moortugals.

>literally blacked

It was here but it was all banter.

whats wrong with u?
Got some sand in your vagina?

I want portugal to lose more than I want France to win

Regardless of what happens, we are gonna get refballed to hell as well, it was a good run.

Just hate arrogant brown faggots.

Every one I was talking about after the game said exactly this.

so you think you are always the best?

Germany is way better than you that's for sure.

there is a difference between people saying niggerfaggot because it' edgy and people who believe they have to educate people on their political ideology and trry to proselytize by shitposting.

everywhere= Sup Forums
Fifa should take decisions based on what happens in Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is relevant.
Congratulations for this way of thinking.

I don't know senpai we shot more goals on target

No you didn't.

yes we did