Tfw smoking lots of cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking lots of cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

i don't smoke frequently so it's not a problem for me

There's no hope. Accept your early death. Or vape. Don't wanna die a faggot though.

Yup, quit 10 years ago, from smoking 20-30/day.
I just messed with my routine enough to make smoking an unpleasant and annoying task. Then cut down by 2-5/day until I was at 2/3 per day, kept making it increasingly unpleasant for myself, like making myself smoke when in the middle of a meal, or the second I woke up.
Fucking ended up hating it so much I couldn't wait to stop.

Mirin

Smokers always smoke within like 20 seconds of waking up...... when I smoked I would literally light one as soon as I got up

???

I NEVER could, it always made me feel awful. Would always 30 mins or so.

Became a faggot and started vaping. It works, believe me. High Nicotine in the oils, and it still gives you that morning hit. Haven't smoked for 4 days or so.

Look everyone! He posted it again!

You werent a real smoker

How many, say, 75?

You admiring his dedication to posting this thread? Tbh it takes a lot of dedication to keep posting this thread everyday for 9 months

75 john player standard king size cigarettes a day

I manage, but always buy another pack eventually.
Not sure why. They just get me light-headed and tired, and after a while they barely do that.

I hadn't smoked in over 2 years until a few months ago and I've been stretching out 1-2 packs a week since.

i quit wish i hadn't put a couple of stone on but its coming off, would rather stink than put the weight on

Coffee and a smoke. That's the way she goes.

woah, LOTS now instead of 75??!?!

Yeah I quit when I realized all cigs do is make you tired and stressed out because you're withdrawaling from nicotine every 20 minutes

I have so much more energy since I quit I'm not even the same person and I don't get pissed off over little things anymore because I'm not always fiending for nicotine. Cigs are the most retarded thing I ever did

I went from a 5/6 a day habit to quitting cold turkey. craved for a year or so. gave in and had one, was disgusting, haven't had strong cravings since

Wow, how did i guess?

You mean 50 or 60 a day? Who only smokes 5 or 6 that's pointless you'd always be withdrawaling and miserable. You need one every half hour to keep withdrawal at bay

>vaping
Too teen for me

This and the cost of them made me quit

>tfw 20$ a day to stink and cough

>tfw starting lots of threads about tfw smoking lots of cigarettes a day a day

anyone here managed to quit starting threads about quiting smoking?

Quit 4 years ago, pack a day. Switched from trad. brand to a no additive brand. Easier withdrawals because I dud t withdraw from all chemicals at once. Now I only want a cigarette about once every month or two.

No literally 5 or 6 a day, I'd have one every couple of hours or so. Except for the guilt of what I was going to my body I felt good.

Pointless. You werent even addicted if that's all you smoked.

Different user. I was addicted to secondhand smoke once a week on weekends. I had my first withdrawals when my dad started smoking outside. Didn't have my first withdrawal until I missed my weekly fix. Started smoking because of the freaky nervousness tgat went on for 2 weeks.

I have been smoking for about 18 months and also used oral tobacco on a daily basis. Until I switched completely to Snus about 6 weeks ago and had my last one on Friday. The first day was OK, the next two ones sucked but the cravings get weaker from day to day.

Just vape you fOOgeRAR

Underrated post.

You are needed in waifu, fuck off

Stay mad cuck

I quit heroin and started smoking does that count?

Using the patch, 21mg. Not one cig since last Sunday, which is pretty amazing going from about a pack a day to nothing. Surprisingly, the patch seems to take the edge off while I use my willpower to not smoke. I literally don't feel an urge to smoke. But I do want to smoke. I just want to quit more. Feels good man. Wish me luck bros

Smoked for over 15 years, maybe a pack in 2 days on average and a pack a day on weekends. Switched to vapes, deliberately started using shittier fluids with less nicotine, now completely smokefree, shit is cash.

Fuck youre retarded

6 months so far, only had a couple of cheats but tbh once you get through the first three weeks it gets way easier

Bump. I was smoking today and had a slight coughing fit. My right lung is sorta in slight pain. Ehhh I still have half a pack

This

You aren't quitting if you use the patch

cant waste em, smoke them all at once

When I smoked I had coughing fits 20x a day and my lungs always hurt but I was smoking 60 cigarettes a day

>over 20 cigs a day
>vaping

i know how it looks but its much healthier and cheeper

No I have t stopped smoking, because I'm not a quitter OP.

Nobody is impressed. Fuck off, faggot.

Stay mad cuck