Sup Forums BTFO!

Based rainbow nation wins again!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vincent_Atanasoff
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess having former colonies send you what would have been their GOATs is something of an advantage, yeah.

>tfw when England just got Sterling

>Bulgaria
Since when do slavs have computers?

HAHAHAHAHHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vincent_Atanasoff

Amazing how Sup Forums managed to make itself hated like this.

At least we can nab South Africa's cricket players.

>Atanasoff invented the first electronic digital computer in the 1930s at Iowa State College
>IOWA
10 km from Sofia, huh?

someone translate pls

We all know what happens when blacks get too proud. We saw what happened at Haiti, at Zanzibar, at Detroit or Zimbabwe.

France will have to choose, either it rules it's black, or it will be ruled by them, there is no third choice.

Black/pol/ going alll "haha global warming we're colonising France"

TRANSLATE. I want to know what this nigger is saying.

This. There will be a clash in the future.

>not knowing french
What are you, white?

So if you moved to Iowa all your pizza genes would disappear and you wouldn't be an Italian?

Corrette just btfo of them

Emmanuel Sambiani
''thats it, Another generation and we colonize this country''

Ashraf Thupsee
''A more subtle colonization, leaving our genes to future generations. Even FH can do nothing."

well i know german

there's no black in the rainbow

>FH
Who?

Sup Forums was right yet again

There is at nighttime.

That's what I always say. Black people aren't all that dumb, they know exactly what they are doing. It's whites who have shown incapable of existing in the modern world thanks to their stupidity of being "anti-racist".

François Hollande

FN* (National Front, the French nationalist party).

Lefties and brown people call it "FHaine". It's a wordplay as the letter "N" and the word "haine" (hatred) sound vaguely similar.

Blacks will never rule Europe though, this is exactly what the elite wanted.

youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g

Historically, inviting a foreign people to further your own political desires always backlash. Ask Vortigern, or the Irish king who first invited Norman knights.

So, I know, the European elites just want black people to loyally vote for globalist parties, but black people have their own ideas, and when they realize that they are a majority in both the military and organized crime, they will ask themselves: "why should we keep obeying these Jews when we have the guns?"

Then things will get interesting.

Add to that the growing discontent of all European indigenous ethnic groups because they are seeing their countries change so radically in just a few decades. This is happening all over western/northern Europe..

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if civil war breaks out in Europe within 50 years.

>but black people have their own ideas

>Civil War in Europe
>It's Frog Belgians v Toad Belgians

TRANSLATE FFS

NEVERMIND