Soooo

Soooo...
Who`s gonna win?

Nobody wins. Nobody.

Hillary most likely. Mostly because people are idiots. Although it could be Trump for the same reasons.

If you asked who was going to lose, then the answer would be easy.

America. America will lose no matter who wins.

I want trump to win, but he isn't trying anymore

This whole election is a joke, where is the option to start over with new candidates?

if that old fart bag skank hillary wins I'm booking it to Canada and starting a moose farm.

the 1 percenters already picked a bitch and are laughing at the clown trump and all of you clown supporters who think u make any difference

well there goes the rational discussion. thanks jackass.

Hillary by a landslide.

The terrorists.

Lord kek has already spoken on the matter

England is trying to show the world they are crazier than Americans with the vote to leave the EU, but we have a Trump card......

you realize that ... gives you away in every thread
?

Nice

It's a trick question.

everyone loses

this is the actual Facebook of donald trumps daughter

Certainly not America.

hopefuly unironicly trump
i don't give a shit if you are a woman

why is the left so emotionally exercised about Brexit? I have a hard time believing all these people are worried about tariffs being put on BMWs.

aye, he is a lot better than shillary.

But he has been throwing it all away these last couple months. We are stuck with Hillary now because Trump stopped playing his cards right. Hillary fuckin Clinton boys, the most spineless bitch, sold to the highest bidder.

It doesn't matter who wins, either one will cause a civil war

Too true.

The United States

lets hope he has a trump card

They won after 9/11

Experts say the Donald, but depends on what they do next and also if Hillary will be imprisoned.
Well idc tbh its a cool experiment at least, either it will be great again or a huge disaster, i think odds are 70/30, but better this than knowing its gonna be 100% shit with Hillary, I'd probably vote for Sanders even tho I dont like his ideology

Not america, thats for sure

Hilldawg, if she loses everyone loses
Still, We don't win if she wins but we don't lose

>Experts

well believe in what your mom says then idk

/thread

The universe has spoken on this matter

you're fucking stupid

When?

This is a rhetorical question posed to a board full of faggots and pedos, but how the hell can and entire country be aware of how shitty these two people are and STILL end up with them as their respective party nominees?

I'm fucking baffled people, just fucking baffled here...

Yes

Suck dick

Though I hope Trump, probably Hillary.

You aren't alone in that feeling but you are off by one.

samefag

samefag

Hillary, trump is still a meme candidate that most people don't take seriously

Fagsame?

the jews

he doesnt
he was never in it to win it anyway, he was just there to destroy any opposition to clinton
they're actually friends from way back
so now that they're in the final stretch he can just sit back and let his campaign crumple so shes the only true candidate

The right is too you fucking moron, why do you think that those brits left office when they supported leaving the EU? Because the world's economy slipped so hard and Britain's economy worse than anyone's.

that child is too busy tweeting pictures of frozen stick books. literally.

its been getting worse and worse with each passing election for a long time now
this is just showing the decay of our country.
maybe we will get lucky and have a good candidate in 2020
someone whos stronger better faster stronger perhaps

and yet it bounced back up

Hillary will win since T-Pain is a joke.

>brits left office when they supported leaving the EU?
who are you referring to?
>Because the world's economy slipped so hard and Britain's economy worse than anyone's.
not really.

Yaaaa. I would fuck that if she was my daughter.

I dislike trump as a person and a leader, but he's definitely a better candidate. Although it looks like he's going to lose.

Not even trolling, hopefully trump. At least he'll be honest about fucking us over.

same fag

Thank you, Alien. Such an important well thought out message to us earthlings.