Why do girls look like shit without makeup? I'm not gay or anything, but guys seem to be the better looking sex. Why?

Why do girls look like shit without makeup? I'm not gay or anything, but guys seem to be the better looking sex. Why?

>not gay
>guys are the better looking sex

Because the Jewish media has warped our opinions on women, forcing them to spend a lot of shekels on makeup and clothes.

because we're fabulous

Now this guy has got a point.

I'd hammer Riley Reid whatever she was wearing, chick is a grade-A freak.

you *are* gay, OP always is. But other than that there's a billion dollar industry exploiting what that image suggests. But it's unfortunate, unexpected shots in shitty light vs. professionally lit, selected pictures. I bet she IS wearing makeup on the left image too, but with *that* facial expression and shadows it doesn't make a difference.

That's because we're not accustomed to seeing men with makeup. Girls always see the same version of myself, whilst I may see different versions of them (just woke up/ in a coctel)

i read somewhere that the eyes with black, or red lips are the signs of ovulation, in the nature.
this explain why they use makeup, to seem fertile

K.

lol

kek good point

Maybe the make up is the reason they look like shit.

There are women who never wear make up and look pretty good.

Okay tumblr

>tfw average girls wearing make up makes them attractive to good looking guys
>tfw average guys have no girls left to date

Reality vs fantasy

girls look bad without makeup because they wear makeup. Because of the makeup always on their faces they dont develop the natural tan and shadow that men get. so when girls dont wear make up they look like cancer. also most make up contains heavy metals and just a bunch of all around bad for you stuff in them making the skin under your make up gross.

Personally I feel it's down to some using so much makeup for so long they have no idea how to make themselves look presentable without it... Plus their skin never breathes

All my exs had to look good without makeup, and my current. Nobody wants to wake up in the morning for some fun and find a mess next to you.

>intelligent human beings smearing paint on their face like apes
>think it looks good
>fucking degenerates